Trump Vows to Continue the Fight Against What He Calls ‘Most Corrupt Election in American Political History’

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
President Donald Trump, in a late Monday night tweet, vowed to continue the fight against what he dubbed the “most corrupt election in American political history.”

This, even as General Services Administration (GSA) Administrator Emily W. Murphy announced that the Trump administration will begin the formal transition process for the incoming administration of Democrat Joe Biden.

The President indicated that continuing the process of transition is not the same as waving the white flag of surrender when it comes to the election results.

“What does GSA being allowed to preliminarily work with the Dems have to do with continuing to pursue our various cases on what will go down as the most corrupt election in American political history?” he asked.

“We are moving full speed ahead,” Trump continued. “Will never concede to fake ballots [and] ‘Dominion.'”

BJ - Poor BubbleCultists -

126991276_10157359048227133_800078539725659367_o.jpg

President Donald Trump, in a late Monday night tweet, vowed to continue the fight against what he dubbed the “most corrupt election in American political history.”

This, even as General Services Administration (GSA) Administrator Emily W. Murphy announced that the Trump administration will begin the formal transition process for the incoming administration of Democrat Joe Biden.

The President indicated that continuing the process of transition is not the same as waving the white flag of surrender when it comes to the election results.

“What does GSA being allowed to preliminarily work with the Dems have to do with continuing to pursue our various cases on what will go down as the most corrupt election in American political history?” he asked.

“We are moving full speed ahead,” Trump continued. “Will never concede to fake ballots [and] ‘Dominion.'”

Another Trump lie.

Trump is the most corrupt president in American history.

Trump needs money to pay for this fight.

I recommend that you patriots donate. You love freedom, don’t you?

Yep. Just like the sick dog he is, he's going to shit all over the carpet and throw up on the furniture before he leaves.
He'll be remembered by historians as the worst President this country ever elected.
And there is absolutely nothing you or your ilk can do to change that. :)

Yep. Just like the sick dog he is, he's going to shit all over the carpet and throw up on the furniture before he leaves.
He'll be remembered by historians as the worst President this country ever elected.
And there is absolutely nothing you or your ilk can do to change that. :)

Literally no one with a brain thinks that.

These statements from Trump are,
1. Completely predictable
2. Completely meaningless.

I think we can all agree that regardless if Trump knows he lost in a free and fair election, he would never admit it. Therefore, his statements are worthless with regard to whether there was any fraud or not.

Are you a thief in your real life
Or do you simply promote theft on-line?

How am I promoting theft?

Lindsey Graham donated to Trump’s legal defense fund. Lindsey Graham is a real patriot. Why aren’t you?

Lindsey Graham donated to Trump’s legal defense fund. Lindsey Graham is a real patriot. Why aren’t you?

Are you not aware that a stolen election is theft?

Exactly. That’s why you should donate to Trump’s legal defense fund to prevent the theft.

You don’t want the commies to win, do you?

Good for him,he should not even concede on Jan 20th,if I were him,I sure wouldn’t,keep up the fight against our corrupt government,he’s got america patriots willing to keep the fight going and back him up.

:thankusmile:

I already did my duty, XC. Keep on making fun of a widow's mite. We care for President Trump who lifted the most needy persons in society to get good jobs, and his love for the American people hasn't been so wonderful since the life of George Washington fired up the Patriots to adopt precepts as brotherly love, all men created equal, and the message to foreigners, "Don't tread on me."

God bless President Trump, and I thank God for his strength in the face of pure evil.

I already did my duty, XC. Keep on making fun of a widow's mite. We care for President Trump who lifted the most needy persons in society to get good jobs, and his love for the American people hasn't been so wonderful since the life of George Washington fired up the Patriots to adopt precepts as brotherly love, all men created equal, and the message to foreigners, "Don't tread on me."

God bless President Trump, and I thank God for his strength in the face of pure evil.

What duty was that? Did you donate to defend freedom?

Exactly. That’s why you should donate to Trump’s legal defense fund to prevent the theft.

I do not want you to win.

I do not want you to win.

Neither does Trump. That’s why he’s asking for money from patriots like you.

I suggest you donate to keep the commies out.

What duty was that? Did you donate to defend freedom?

Why do you hate freedom?

Forum List

Back