Trump voters need to make sure they go to the polls, DO NOT MAIL IN YOUR BALLOT

You have no idea what will happen to your vote once you stick it in the mail.

GO TO THE POLLS.

Sure, why not—go and vote in-person. Thing is, our votes truly mean nothing. Do you really, for one bloody moment, believe that our aristocratic class, men and women possessed of billions of personal dollars, would EVER allow us Unwashed Masses to decide the fate of the fucking free world? Never gonna happen. But, yeah . . . whatever. If it makes you feel better, go out and vote. Beyond that, and please do quote me on this, the democrats will never accept a second Trump victory. They've used biological weapons on us to cause us to vote from home. They'll fucking nuke an American city next . . . if that's what it takes to get rid of Trump.

GO TO THE POLLS.
What if your polling place no longer exists.
What if it snows like hell and you get stranded and can't get to your polling place.
Maybe a hurricane wipes out your town. What about that.
I have an idea. Send it it the mail.

GO TO THE POLLS.
What if it snows like hell and you get stranded and can't get to your polling place.
You mean the "protestors" attack the polling places sending the election into chaos so no winner can be declared making pelosi Queen?

GO TO THE POLLS.

Hope there isn't a tropical storm or hurricane coming ashore in the SE United States on election day.

People will be in danger if they are out...standing in line....to vote because they were sold a bill of goods by a moronic blob supporter.

GO TO THE POLLS.
tenor.gif

GO TO THE POLLS.

Hope there isn't a tropical storm or hurricane coming ashore in the SE United States on election day.

People will be in danger if they are out...standing in line....to vote because they were sold a bill of goods by a moronic blob supporter.
Another left wing dim bulb heard from.

Trump will win a landslide election night, then over the next 2 weeks, 40 million mail in ballots for Biden will show up.

Its going to happen.

We will end up having more votes than registered voters.

If Biden wins this way, it will almost be comical.
Democrats have done more to destroy the integrity of our elections than any foreign government ever could.

GO TO THE POLLS.

Sure, why not—go and vote in-person. Thing is, our votes truly mean nothing. Do you really, for one bloody moment, believe that our aristocratic class, men and women possessed of billions of personal dollars, would EVER allow us Unwashed Masses to decide the fate of the fucking free world? Never gonna happen. But, yeah . . . whatever. If it makes you feel better, go out and vote. Beyond that, and please do quote me on this, the democrats will never accept a second Trump victory. They've used biological weapons on us to cause us to vote from home. They'll fucking nuke an American city next . . . if that's what it takes to get rid of Trump.
/----/" Do you really, for one bloody moment, believe that our aristocratic class, men and women possessed of billions of personal dollars, would EVER allow us Unwashed Masses to decide the fate of the fucking free world? "
The "aristocratic class" to be' wanted Hildabeast elected, not Trump. So we still have the power to override them.

GO TO THE POLLS.
You mean the "protestors" attack the polling places sending the election into chaos so no winner can be declared making pelosi Queen?
So, if your polling places are "attacked" it sure seems that mailing a ballot would be way safer.
Who put the fear in you with all this mailing in your ballots paranoia?
Did it come out of Trump's mouth? The guy that creates chaos and roped you in. Must be.

GO TO THE POLLS.
So, if your polling places are "attacked" it sure seems that mailing a ballot would be way safer.
Who put the fear in you with all this mailing in your ballots paranoia?
Did it come out of Trump's mouth? The guy that creates chaos and roped you in. Must be.
The voter requesting an absentee ballot.

GO TO THE POLLS.
REMEMBER, DISRUPTING VOTING BY MAIL IS THE TRUMP PLAN TO CUT DOWN THE DEMOCRAT VOTE. DO NOT GET CAUGHT UP IN IT, JUST BECAUSE OUR PRESIDENT VOTES THAT WAY.
Got it. Don't do what I do, do what I say. Talk about someone getting high doses of brainwashing.

New Topics

Forum List

Back