trump Voters 10 Times More Likely To Not Vaccinate

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
The poll is very interesting.

32% of trump voters say they have no plans to get vaccinated. Compared to Biden voters who only 3% say they have no plans to get vaccinated.

86% of Biden voters are vaccinated. 54% of trump voters are vaccinated.

Before the trump people claim it's fake news, this is a fox news poll.

Perhaps you suck at PR....perhaps something more convincing than get vaxxed cause we say so would yield better results.....not buying the 86 number

32% of trump voters say they have no plans to get vaccinated. Compared to Biden voters who only 3% say they have no plans to get vaccinated.

Not really surprising. Annoying they'll be treated for free if they lack insurance though.

Ten times more likely than who?

Not blacks and hispanics...

1628869020760.png

Not really surprising. Annoying they'll be treated for free if they lack insurance though.

I want those who get covid to be treated. Whether they have been vaccinated or not.

I just think that they shouldn't be taking up all the beds in the hospitals leaving others with life threatening conditions without a hospital bed.

I think that hospitals should make two areas one for covid and one for those without covid so that those who need help but don't have the virus can get the help they need.

Since most of those who are unvaccinated are trump people, I think those who fought Obamacare should have to pay for their own virus care. I think it's disgusting for people to spend years fighting Obamacare then turn around and use it when they get sick.

I want those who get covid to be treated. Whether they have been vaccinated or not.

I just think that they shouldn't be taking up all the beds in the hospitals leaving others with life threatening conditions without a hospital bed.

I think that hospitals should make two areas one for covid and one for those without covid so that those who need help but don't have the virus can get the help they need.

Since most of those who are unvaccinated are trump people, I think those who fought Obamacare should have to pay for their own virus care. I think it's disgusting for people to spend years fighting Obamacare then turn around and use it when they get sick.

How do you know unvaccinated are Trump people?

Stop making shit up, asshole

The funny thing is Marvin's graph shows its now the blacks and hispanics getting more vaccinations. LOL

And Trump voters anti vac status is hardly news. LOL But it does give one a certain sense of hope, if not optimism. (-:

Why don't you tell the real truth, that the highest number of unvaccinated are the young and blacks and other minorities?

Perhaps you suck at PR....perhaps something more convincing than get vaxxed cause we say so would yield better results.....not buying the 86 number
The reason for that is that we are so polarized as to take sides on every political issue and make every issue political. Polarization works for career politicians and megacorp CEO's but never works for the people. For example even though many people, probably most , on both "sides" approve of banning congressional insider trading we could never cooperate on a letter writing campaign to do anything about it . Meanwhile the biparstisan swamp, the same one that destroyed Trump for challenging them, can trade, sell influence and rake in the chips. And of course increase their control over us. 9/11 brought us together as did the Kennedy assasination . COVID splits us apart I'm guessing that is NOT good for the country.

I know more liberals that have not been vaccinated then conservatives. I would say 50% of friends calling themselves libertarians are vaccinated. So big deal, for the time being we are free to choose.

This is no surprise, Republicans are used to doing things for themselves, much more independent, and are less likely to be dependent on government help, and government directions for guiding their lives.
Dimocrats grow up with their palms out to the government for everything, and are much more trusting of the government, therefore are easily led to the vaccine.

Forum List

Back