Trump very unpopular with general electorate

I believe in the two party system.

Trump has all but destroyed the republican party. By the end of the election, he may very well have completed the job.

But, hey, there has been talk lately that, instead of Trump running as a third party candidate, maybe the Republican party should simply rename themselves and THEY could run as a third party.

Not that if makes any difference, since either way, it is a win/win for the democrats.

Still, a two party system works in America, and Trump is about to destroy it.

Bullshit.

I wouldn't be surprised if he won less then 15% of the Hispanic vote come election time. The female vote is going to Hillary by over 15% and maybe 20%! ;)

What do you think this means?

Why do you think the Dems have not won the White VOte since Johnson?

Well, WJC got 44% in 1996--in a three-way race. He received a plurality.

Dole got 46%. He got the plurality.

When REpublicans can't get minority votes, it is presented as "evidence" of racism by libs.

Does that mean, that since you libs are soooooooo logical and rational, that you will use that same "logic" to conclude that your anti-white "racism" is your problem?

:rofl:

This is not a rhetorical question. I want an answer. As serious as you can manage, please.

Trump says,"I love the poorly educated!". Personally, I admire a man who is true to his base supporters!

I love the way that when they support democrats, they are the "poor" or the "Working Class".

When they support a REpublican, suddenly they are the "poorly educated" or the "low information voter".

lIberals. All the intellectual honesty of a crack whore.

And yet, your hero, Trump, is the one mocking the "poorly educated", which pollsters identify was people with high school or less education, which pollsters also have identified as Trump's base.

Or, perhaps your argument is that people with a high school education, or less, are not poorly educated?

Or, perhaps your point is that poorly educated people have better judgment than those that are highly educated?

Or, perhaps your point is that pollsters are wrong when they tallied voters coming out of boothes in New Hampshire, a wide margin of whom that voted for Trump told them that they had a high school, or less, education?

Or, perhaps your point is so obtuse that only you know what it is?

Trump is NOT mocking the "poorly educated".

Any more than libs are mocking the "poor" when they go on about the "poor".

What amazes me is when Trump insults his supporters, and they are not even smart enough to know that they are being insulted. I don't know whether that is due to the fact that Trump intentionally insults everyone, so they don't think it is a big deal, or because they just don't get it. I am inclined to think that it is the latter. It is certainly no accident on Trump's part. One would have to search diligently in Trump's speeches for any word that he uses with more than 2 syllables.

Trump reminds me of a guy that was elected governor of Georgia in the depression era. Among many other things, he always told his audience that his opponent had a daughter who was a self admitted thespian.

Last edited:
Trump says,"I love the poorly educated!". Personally, I admire a man who is true to his base supporters!

I love the way that when they support democrats, they are the "poor" or the "Working Class".

When they support a REpublican, suddenly they are the "poorly educated" or the "low information voter".

And yet, your hero, Trump, is the one mocking the "poorly educated", which pollsters identify was people with high school or less education, which pollsters also have identified as Trump's base.

Or, perhaps your argument is that people with a high school education, or less, are not poorly educated?

Or, perhaps your point is that poorly educated people have better judgment than those that are highly educated?

Or, perhaps your point is that pollsters are wrong when they tallied voters coming out of boothes in New Hampshire, a wide margin of whom that voted for Trump told them that they had a high school, or less, education?

What amazes me is when Trump insults his supporters, and they are not even smart enough to know that they are being insulted. I don't know whether that is due to the fact that Trump intentionally insults everyone, so they don't think it is a big deal, or because they just don't get it. I am inclined to think that it is the latter. It is certainly no accident on Trump's part. One would have to search diligently in Trump's speeches for any word that he uses with more than 2 syllables.

Trump reminds me of a guy that was elected governor of Georgia in the depression era. Among many other things, he always told his audience that his opponent had a daughter who was a self admitted thespian.

He did not mock his supporters.

His use of simple vocabulary is certainly purposeful and probably a result of his vast experience in communication and business.

Do you have any trouble understanding his positions?

His use of simple vocabulary is certainly purposeful and probably a result of his vast experience in communication and business.

No, but I confess that I do not understand why his supporters believe any of the crap that he spouts off. I suspect that his supporters are confusing him with this man:

No, but I confess that I do not understand why his supporters believe any of the crap that he spouts off. I suspect that his supporters are confusing him with this man:

IA]

We have better reason to believe him, than Establishment politicians who have already betrayed us in the recent past.

ie he hasn't already betrayed us.

Forum List

Back