Trump vaccine hits 50 Million mark.

We are now at 100 MILLION TRUMP vaccines.

Thank you, President Trump!
Poor little baby TRUMP.....

He touted the vaccine before election day, didn't happen

He and his admin touted 10 million vaccinations in December would be done, it didn't happen...

Yes, former President Trump deserves credit for fast tracking the vaccine through protocol passage ways, and some other things like upfront money for early manufacturing on one of the vaccines etc.... and I mostly thank him, for NOT getting in the scientists, PHARMA company's, and FDAs way.....

The whole UK and Israel and other countries got their vaccines SOONER than the USA...we were right on their tail though....but still not number 1, as we should have been.

But remember, getting a vaccine created by the scientists, and delivered to us, IS NOT ENOUGH on its own....

Getting enough vaccines to vaccinate everyone, as quickly and efficiently as possible, those injections in the arm...ASAP, is the part that the Biden administration is succeeding at....and critical to us beating down this bastard virus.
He missed the election day target by 1 week........4 1/2 years sooner than he was told it would take by the professionals like Jim Acosta.

The FDA has tighter restrictions than those other countries...so it took a little longer than others for approval.

You thank him for not getting in the way. Thats simply childish.

I thank him for pushing the envelop to get it done quicker than anyone thought.

Thats being mature.

We are now at 100 MILLION TRUMP vaccines.

Thank you, President Trump!
Poor little baby TRUMP.....

He touted the vaccine before election day, didn't happen

He and his admin touted 10 million vaccinations in December would be done, it didn't happen...

Yes, former President Trump deserves credit for fast tracking the vaccine through protocol passage ways, and some other things like upfront money for early manufacturing on one of the vaccines etc.... and I mostly thank him, for NOT getting in the scientists, PHARMA company's, and FDAs way.....

The whole UK and Israel and other countries got their vaccines SOONER than the USA...we were right on their tail though....but still not number 1, as we should have been.

But remember, getting a vaccine created by the scientists, and delivered to us, IS NOT ENOUGH on its own....

Getting enough vaccines to vaccinate everyone, as quickly and efficiently as possible, those injections in the arm...ASAP, is the part that the Biden administration is succeeding at....and critical to us beating down this bastard virus.
He missed the election day target by 1 week........4 1/2 years sooner than he was told it would take by the professionals like Jim Acosta.

The FDA has tighter restrictions than those other countries...so it took a little longer than others for approval.

You thank him for not getting in the way. Thats simply childish.

I thank him for pushing the envelop to get it done quicker than anyone thought.

Thats being mature.
Ok, fine....he did his job by fast tracking it, something any and all presidents would have done!

:D

Forum List

Back