Trump used the DOJ to investigate members of Congress, their families and even a minor child.

You're FOS, as usual.
"Obama was the most corrupt president in history".
I can just FEEL IT.
Obama (D) – 8 yrs in office. Zero criminal indictments, zero convictions and zero prison sentences.
Bush, George W. (R) – 8 yrs in office. 16 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 9 prison sentences.
Thank you for putting it into proper perspective. I really, really, really, really, really hate it when people scream "racist!" the moment anyone who has the slightest tan is criticized for anything at all, but ........ I can think of no other president who's been accused of being foreign-born with a fake birth certificate, la-de-da de-da. Understand me, I do not like Obama but to say he was "the most corrupt president in history". Jesus! Now, I'm not saying that anyone who criticizes Obama is a racist, why shoot I'd have to call myself a racist too, but I am saying that the ground from where all the BS about his birth-place, his nationality, etc. is founded on racism.
So Hillary is racist then, because she is the one who started the whole birther thing when she was trying to beat Obama to the Whitehouse. It was such a powerful attempt, that it kept politician's wondering for year's as to whether it was true or not.
Only those on the right.

Some people still believe the FBI vetting process.

Trumpers or anyone ese can't prove Hillary or her campaign had anything to do with the birther issue.
Wow, it's already been proven bud, maybe you should wake up from that drunk your on, because the opposition research from the Hillary campaign was already proven in reports by media etc, unless you are just ignoring it for biased political reason's.
Then prove it, ONE article with a quote from Hillary or her campaign.
You prove me wrong by giving me the proof that I'm wrong. How about that ? I made the statement, now you prove me wrong instead of playing your baseless, worthless games.

If im being honest I’d say that 22 months is way way guey tooo long to conduct an investigation. Get on with it already and stop wasting all that time and money
Maybe it was the level of diligence or the level of taking it seriously that dictated the length of time it took "to stop it" rather than to "come to a conclusion".
I don’t care what it was. With a dedicated team of trained agents and unlimited funds no investigation should take 22 months. That’s called milking it
You say "unlimited funds". For what purpose? Chasing wild geese? Should that have taken more - or less - than 22 months? I wonder how much money was spent on trying to prove that Obama's birth certificate was false. Were there extensive tests to see if his birth certificate was printed on Russian paper ... or Chinese ... or Kenyan? Should it have been tested for every type of paper known to man starting with papyrus? And then there is the ink! Was it carbon tested?
Less than 22 months and any money spent on the Obama birth certificate thing was a total waste

If im being honest I’d say that 22 months is way way guey tooo long to conduct an investigation. Get on with it already and stop wasting all that time and money
Maybe it was the level of diligence or the level of taking it seriously that dictated the length of time it took "to stop it" rather than to "come to a conclusion".
I don’t care what it was. With a dedicated team of trained agents and unlimited funds no investigation should take 22 months. That’s called milking it
You say "unlimited funds". For what purpose? Chasing wild geese? Should that have taken more - or less - than 22 months? I wonder how much money was spent on trying to prove that Obama's birth certificate was false. Were there extensive tests to see if his birth certificate was printed on Russian paper ... or Chinese ... or Kenyan? Should it have been tested for every type of paper known to man starting with papyrus? And then there is the ink! Was it carbon tested?
Less than 22 months and any money spent on the Obama birth certificate thing was a total waste
Oh you mean like the Russia collusion etc ??? The score card is in my favor if keeping score on whose winning the comparison's game.

Oh you mean like the Russia collusion etc ??? The score card is in my favor if keeping score on whose winning the comparison's game.
Haha, yes this conversation started with me saying Muellers 22 month investigation as way too long. Try and keep up bucko

Well that is the DOJ's job is to investigate all of those who are lurking in the shadows around the President. Especially those who looks liked they are suspicious characters, that are looking like throw-backs from the Mod-squad.

View attachment 500825

I know that Sgt. Al Powell and Greta Thunberg are "suspicious characters" but they have no connection to Donald Trump other than his antagonists. And who is the third person? Nick Danger?

Haha, yes this conversation started with me saying Muellers 22 month investigation as way too long. Try and keep up bucko
The thing is, we don't know if you mean "the truth" ought to have been known long before 22 months had passed or if you mean the truth was already obvious and not a day should have been spent investigating it?

It's how Trumpers roll. ........................
I don't "roll" like that and I am more in favour of Trump than any of the opposition.
Maybe, YOU don't but there are a lot that do.
They never condemn him for it either.
If you ask the question, "What time is it?"

TRUMP
will look at his watch and tell you what time it is.
BIDEN will ask his advisers what he should say.
HILLARY will refuse to answer the question.

What does it prove? It proves that Trump has fewer strings attached to him and that I trust him more than Biden, Hillary, Obama, and Bill. Trump is knowledgeable while the others have no knowledge at all. We are not talking about saints here because there are none but Trump is the most honest and most intelligent of them all. Simply put Trump is truly the lesser of evils in Washington.
Trump would get the big hand and the little hand mixed up, then lie about it.

"Trump is the most honest and most intelligent of them all".

The dumbest, most corrupt politician, let alone president we ever had.
Clearly Biden told Trump to hold his beer.
This is why this story is coming out......because Democrats are doing it to 20 possible Republican political opponents.
This is a misuse of the courts.

You're FOS, as usual.
I can just FEEL IT.
Obama (D) – 8 yrs in office. Zero criminal indictments, zero convictions and zero prison sentences.
Bush, George W. (R) – 8 yrs in office. 16 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 9 prison sentences.
Thank you for putting it into proper perspective. I really, really, really, really, really hate it when people scream "racist!" the moment anyone who has the slightest tan is criticized for anything at all, but ........ I can think of no other president who's been accused of being foreign-born with a fake birth certificate, la-de-da de-da. Understand me, I do not like Obama but to say he was "the most corrupt president in history". Jesus! Now, I'm not saying that anyone who criticizes Obama is a racist, why shoot I'd have to call myself a racist too, but I am saying that the ground from where all the BS about his birth-place, his nationality, etc. is founded on racism.
So Hillary is racist then, because she is the one who started the whole birther thing when she was trying to beat Obama to the Whitehouse. It was such a powerful attempt, that it kept politician's wondering for year's as to whether it was true or not.

trump was pushing the bogus birther theory as far back as 2011, years before Hillary Clinton entered the race to win the Democratic nomination. I can't post links because I'm working on an android tablet while laptop is being fixed and I don't know how to do it, but this is a widely known fact, easily discoverable.

You're FOS, as usual.
I can just FEEL IT.

trump was pushing the bogus birther theory as far back as 2011, years before Hillary Clinton entered the race to win the Democratic nomination. I can't post links because I'm working on an android tablet while laptop is being fixed and I don't know how to do it, but this is a widely known fact, easily discoverable.
You're just a leftist propagandist.

WASHINGTON — As the Justice Department investigated who was behind leaks of classified information early in the Trump administration, it took a highly unusual step: Prosecutors subpoenaed Apple for data from the accounts of at least two Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee, aides and family members. One was a minor.

All told, the records of at least a dozen people tied to the committee were seized in 2017 and early 2018, including those of Representative Adam B. Schiff of California, then the panel’s top Democrat and now its chairman, according to committee officials and two other people briefed on the inquiry…..

The zeal in the Trump administration’s efforts to hunt leakers led to the extraordinary step of subpoenaing communications metadata from members of Congress — a nearly unheard-of move outside of corruption investigations. While Justice Department leak investigations are routine, current and former congressional officials familiar with the inquiry said they could not recall an instance in which the records of lawmakers had been seized as part of one.

Moreover, just as it did in investigating news organizations, the Justice Department secured a gag order on Apple that expired this year, according to a person familiar with the inquiry, so lawmakers did not know they were being investigated until Apple informed them last month.

There was nothing too low that the Trump Administration would steep to intimidate the opposition.

This was pure and simply an abuse of power.
you just got suckered into fake news again lol

This is why this story is coming out......because Democrats are doing it to 20 possible Republican political opponents.
Law Enforcement is for couples and swingers. There's too much vice for normal people to work law.
These are the professional rape victims and the gentlemen of the district who are so happy to oblige them. Obviously the more powerful men are able to duck out of the way of the rape charges,and there are less powerful men to act as "fall guys" and "take the fall" on therape charges arising from the radical feminist wing of the Communist Party.

The thing is, we don't know if you mean "the truth" ought to have been known long before 22 months had passed or if you mean the truth was already obvious and not a day should have been spent investigating it?
Haha, well if you didn’t know that then all you have to do is ask and I’ll clarify/elaborate.

I think there was cause to investigate and I think the investigation shouldn’t have lasted more than a few months… especially with the results that it yielded

Listen good now. EVERYTHING the Democrats and Republicans do is a misuse of funds and the courts. You are paying too much tax. Wake up and smell the corruption for God's sake!

corruption.jpg

We'll take your word for it because it doesn't matter anyway.

Haha, well if you didn’t know that then all you have to do is ask and I’ll clarify/elaborate.

I think there was cause to investigate and I think the investigation shouldn’t have lasted more than a few months… especially with the results that it yielded
Asking you is what I just did.

OK, so you think the investigation was necessary/worthy but you don't like the results? Is "sour grapes" the expression that sums it up?

Trump thought he could subvert American democracy without paying a price

but Merrick Garland has other thoughts, my friends!
Come off it. The closest the US ever got to Democracy was at the end of the 1960s - the beginning of the 1970s and that was because of the threat of a civil war thanks to the illegal invasion and occupation of Vietnam. But ever since the boys came home every President has been "subverting American democracy" every step of the way.

Asking you is what I just did.

OK, so you think the investigation was necessary/worthy but you don't like the results? Is "sour grapes" the expression that sums it up?
Are you intentionally misreading my statements? I’m not speaking cryptically. I never said I didn’t like the results. The results were what they were. I said it took way too much time

Forum List

Back