Trump up in polls Especially with Black

The Democrat’s stranglehold on the black community may be coming to an end according to a new Rasmussen poll.

It appears many African American voters are no longer buying into the Democratic Party’s campaign inciting racial tensions against President Donald Trump, as a daily tracking poll found on Friday that 46% of likely black voters approve of the job he is doing heading into the November election.
Many other polls are not showing the same lift as the Rasmussen poll, but the poll shows a jump from 25% on last Monday, before the final Presidential debate, to 46% on Friday – just one day after the debate.

BJ's Pull Quote

In an article titled "Black male voters are tired of being taken for granted" the Hill supports the poll's findings among Black males.

The study showed that 18–30-year-old black swing voters view Democrats more negatively and Republicans more positively than their older peers, as even though they believe the mainstream media’s anti-Trump narrative that his is racist, unfit for office and has bad policies, they look up to the way he “shows strength and defies the establishment.”
Do you think a poll that goes from 25 to 46% in the course of 5 days is reliable?! Haha

You are right, the 25 number
Seems unreliability low.
I know. It’s more like 99% this fake news is just so fake and fake fake. Hoax

Your Bubble does not serve you well.
Why not?

Because you don't know anything?
That’s your opinion. I think I’m pretty well informed and I think I have a more realistic POV than you on the current state of affairs

It is my opinion
Based on the fact that you are and have been wrong every time that you post something.
Your response will be
I have everything in accordance with the bubble media
Yep. You sure do.

The Democrat’s stranglehold on the black community may be coming to an end according to a new Rasmussen poll.

It appears many African American voters are no longer buying into the Democratic Party’s campaign inciting racial tensions against President Donald Trump, as a daily tracking poll found on Friday that 46% of likely black voters approve of the job he is doing heading into the November election.
Many other polls are not showing the same lift as the Rasmussen poll, but the poll shows a jump from 25% on last Monday, before the final Presidential debate, to 46% on Friday – just one day after the debate.

BJ's Pull Quote

In an article titled "Black male voters are tired of being taken for granted" the Hill supports the poll's findings among Black males.

The study showed that 18–30-year-old black swing voters view Democrats more negatively and Republicans more positively than their older peers, as even though they believe the mainstream media’s anti-Trump narrative that his is racist, unfit for office and has bad policies, they look up to the way he “shows strength and defies the establishment.”
Do you think a poll that goes from 25 to 46% in the course of 5 days is reliable?! Haha

You are right, the 25 number
Seems unreliability low.
I know. It’s more like 99% this fake news is just so fake and fake fake. Hoax

Your Bubble does not serve you well.
Why not?

Because you don't know anything?
That’s your opinion. I think I’m pretty well informed and I think I have a more realistic POV than you on the current state of affairs

It is my opinion
Based on the fact that you are and have been wrong every time that you post something.
Your response will be
I have everything in accordance with the bubble media
Yep. You sure do.
Can you point out an actual example?

Forum List

Back