Trump unloads on Kentucky GOP Liberitarian Congressman Wacky Thomas Massie: "WIN BACK HOUSE, but throw Massie out of the Republican Party!"

If all the Demoncraps voted in Congress like they did with the Senate , the principle guy wouldnt be relevent, but hey, you are stupid.

the principle guy is not relevant, all you big government statist made sure of that...how dare him hold up your check from big daddy government.
heres a bigger question,,,

why did the leaders of our government abandon their posts during not just a national emergency but a global emergency???

do we have a list of these cowards???

Thomas Massie's twitter feed...

I swore an oath to uphold the constitution, and I take that oath seriously.
In a few moments I will request a vote on the CARES Act which means members of Congress will vote on it by pushing “yes” or “no” or “present.”

— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) March 27, 2020

The Constitution requires that a quorum of members be present to conduct business in the House. Right now, millions of essential, working-class Americans are still required to go to work during this pandemic such as manufacturing line workers, healthcare professionals

pilots, grocery clerks, cooks/chefs, delivery drivers, auto mechanics, and janitors (to name just a few). Is it too much to ask that the House do its job, just like the Senate did?

I am not delaying the bill like Nancy Pelosi did last week. The bill that was worked on in the Senate late last week was much better before Speaker Pelosi showed up to destroy it and add days and days to the process.

other measures that have no direct relation to the Coronavirus Pandemic. That $25 million, for example, should go directly to purchasing test kits. The number one priority of this bill should have been to expand testing availability and creation of tests

so that every American, not just the wealthy and privileged, have access to testing. We have shut down the world’s economy without adequate data. Everyone, even those with no symptoms, needs immediate access to a test.

This bill creates even more secrecy around a Federal Reserve that still refuses to be audited. It allows the Federal Reserve to make decisions about who gets what, how much money we’ll print. With no transparency.

If getting us into $6 trillion more debt doesn’t matter, then why are we not getting $350 trillion more in debt so that we can give a check of $1 million to every person in the country?

This stimulus should go straight to the people rather than being funneled through banks and corporations like this bill is doing.

2 trillion divided by 150 million workers is about $13,333.00 per person. That’s much more than the $1,200 per person check authorized by this bill.

— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie)
March 27, 2020

If anyone wants to make an argument against any of those points, we're all ears. Let's hear it.

Massie President 2020!

If all the Demoncraps voted in Congress like they did with the Senate , the principle guy wouldnt be relevent, but hey, you are stupid.

the principle guy is not relevant, all you big government statist made sure of that...how dare him hold up your check from big daddy government.
Oh,big daddy government, geez, i guess you have your and damn the rest of the US. Typical liberal respone.

Oh,big daddy government, geez, i guess you have your and damn the rest of the US. Typical liberal respone.

You are the one begging for money from the government and you call me a liberal!

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You are the one begging for money from the government and you call me a liberal!

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Bwaaahhhaaaaaa....i said no such thing, dumbass, i again get my money through dividends, more than you will ever see, but there are more people who dont invest like i do, shouldnt they get a hand out like many liberal lazy fucks who sit on their ass and do nothing welfare pukes? Like you....

"I came here this week to make sure our Republic doesn't die in an empty chamber by unanimous consent.⁣ " - Massie groused earlier today

" He’s flamboyant & unrestrained, but he’s like General Patton, the right warrior for the fight. " - Geraldo on Donald

Massie reads opinion polls to determine his positions. Trump is a man of principle.

never trade values for expediency, my friends!

Massie hasnt much of a voting record to tout other than voting against Medicare funding for abortions

America has the most corona cases in the world, and this has driven the media, and Hillary, (i repeat myself) into a strange, almost gleeful, frenzy. Their first reaction appeared to be a celebratory “I told you so” moment, blaming our healthcare system and Trump. This reaction and reasoning makes little sense. Our high number of cases was inevitable for two reasons: we are an enormous and open country. And we vastly increased our testing capacity. High case numbers are in no way a reflection of our healthcare system. There is zero connection. In reality, despite the media narrative, we are performing quite well, given the death rate in the US is very low compared to many European countries like Spain and Italy. In a time of crisis, the political opportunism needs to stop. The media needs to start reporting the facts with context instead of spin.

Anyone remember all those millions of dollars wasted on Russian Collusion, Kavanaugh, and Ukraine? I wonder how many emergency supplies those dollars could of purchased instead of wasted on such Demoncraps.

squabbles in the Washington swamp are usually between those who want a whole lot of spending and those who want unlimited spending!

"we cannot save Medicare as we know unless we change it, unless we cut it" - Wacky Massie

refusing to cut spending and waste is akin to a 500 pound man refusing to diet because it could lead to anorexia

what we are doing is absurd, and we must change course quickly, my friends

Angry taxpayers are NOT a bunch of wackos, as liberal elites think!

STOP BANKRUPTING AMERICA!

some Republicans win, some Republicans lose, but only Trump cheats and breaks the rules!

Forum List

Back