Trump Unleashed

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
Democrats’ dangerous game of impeaching President Trump despite lacking the votes to remove him from office has backfired on them. Trump gained political strength from his acquittal in the Senate, just in time to boost his campaign for reelection.

Trump’s first act was to remove the Deep State bureaucrats who started it all, including the subordinate Ukrainian-born Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, whom Trump rightly called “very insubordinate” for going outside the chain of command on foreign policy. Trump also removed Col. Vindman’s identical twin brother Yevgeny from his powerful position on the National Security Council, and he recalled Gordon Sondland, the U.S. Ambassador to the European Union.

Those firings were a no-brainer, but Trump didn’t stop there. Top Trump officials are rolling out a series of actions to combat the growing epidemic of sanctuary policies by Democrat-ruled states, counties, and cities which try to shelter illegal aliens from deportation by federal authorities.

At 5 p.m. on February 5 – virtually the exact moment that Trump was being acquitted by the Senate – the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) published an official notice that New York residents are no longer eligible to participate in the trusted traveler programs known as Global Entry, NEXUS, SENTRI and FAST. These federal programs depend on state driver’s license data.

Trump Unleashed

BJ - Hey Dems - Failed Coup attempts rarely (ok, never) end well.

No impeached President has ever been removed. I don't blame Congress for refusing to turn a blind eye, again, to the President's unethical actions. Your hope that it somehow stirred up sympathy for Trump is wishful thinking.

No impeached President has ever been removed. I don't blame Congress for refusing to turn a blind eye, again, to the President's unethical actions. Your hope that it somehow stirred up sympathy for Trump is wishful thinking.

Refusing to turn a blind eye?

Of course no President has ever been removed, so why would the Democrats impeach, other than to placate their lunatic left?

this has only reaffirmed my belief that trump is worse than just a buffoon. He is a dangerous power mad lunatic who delights in punishing his "enemies" (anyone who doesn't lick his ass). and his children remind me of uday and qusay

Trump Unleashed

OH NO! Not that!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Jaws - Theme song

Screen_Shot_2015-12-09_at_12.31.19_PM.0.0.jpg

Trump-Vader-hair-helmet-1024x682.jpg

Toupee.jpg

No President was ever impeached without proof of wrongdoing before.

No President was reelected after an impeachment before.

The fact is, at least according to polls, that Trump is much more popular than before the hoax impeachment.

Trumps New Hamshire vite total was nearly 3 times Obama's reelection total.

The Hate and Spite Democrats Democrats threw at Trump hit themselves in the face.

Perhaps they might gave helped MAGA.

What unethical actions? We're all still waiting.

Specify.

this has only reaffirmed my belief that trump is worse than just a buffoon. He is a dangerous power mad lunatic who delights in punishing his "enemies" (anyone who doesn't lick his ass). and his children remind me of uday and qusay
:auiqs.jpg:

I grow weary of all this nonsense. I hope he punishes the snot out of the Democrats.

Of course no President has ever been removed, so why would the Democrats impeach, other than to placate their lunatic left?
BECAUSE TRUMP GOT CAUGHT PULLING A TRUE CHEATING ARM TWISTING PIECE OF WORK AND HE DESERVED IT.

BECAUSE TRUMP GOT CAUGHT PULLING A TRUE CHEATING ARM TWISTING PIECE OF WORK AND HE DESERVED IT.

Nonsense.

Specify.
Specify this
a-fig-sign.jpg

It is fortunately not up to me to teach you what is right and wrong. You know what he did; it's bad enough without you being disingenuous.

His approval rating was at its peak so it did something...if you want him out...vote him out.

Specify.
Specify this
a-fig-sign.jpg

It is fortunately not up to me to teach you what is right and wrong. You know what he did; it's bad enough without you being disingenuous.
Ethics is subjective. What he did was not illegal and certainly not unethical IMO.

TYPING IN ALL CAPS DOESN"T MAKE YOU RIGHT.

Specify.
Specify this
a-fig-sign.jpg

Ethics is subjective. What he did was not illegal and certainly not unethical IMO.

I don't think ethics are subjective, I think the application of viewpoints on ethics, and prosecution for breaching those ethics are subjective.

Specify.
Specify this
a-fig-sign.jpg

I don't think ethics are subjective, I think the application of viewpoints on ethics, and prosecution for breaching those ethics are subjective.
Really? Some people consider premarital sex unethical some consider gays to be unethical. Others don’t care. Ethics are subjective.

Specify.
Specify this
a-fig-sign.jpg

Really? Some people consider premarital sex unethical some consider gays to be unethical. Others don’t care. Ethics are subjective.

I think that's more about morality than ethics, but this is the type of debate that often revolves around semantics.

A person's ethics are not subjective, how society sees them might be.

And there is a question of tolerating unethical behavior. "Pay for play" may be recognized as unethical by a person who has no issues with breaking said ethics.

Trump Unleashed? Here is a better title for Trump:

marshalls

Insane you are.

Specify.
Specify this
a-fig-sign.jpg

It was made up, so there is that.

Forum List

Back