Trump underperformed in most counties where he held large rallies

I wonder if local voters — stuck working from home, or jobless thanks to the pandemic — were turned off by rallies that ignored state health orders regarding social distancing, large gatherings, and face masks.

There were 30 Trump campaign stops in that period, according to an NBC News tally, in states from Arizona to Nebraska to Pennsylvania. In five counties that Trump visited he saw better results than he did in 2016, but in the remaining 25 his margins of victory got smaller, his margin of defeat grew or the county flipped Democratic.
Under-performed, or the Domination program made sure that more Trump votes were switched to Biden in those areas?
I think it was the latter.

The Domination program softened your brain. No Trump votes were switched.

We don't have a clue how Trump performed because of the massive voter fraud by the Democrats.

I wonder if local voters — stuck working from home, or jobless thanks to the pandemic — were turned off by rallies that ignored state health orders regarding social distancing, large gatherings, and face masks.

There were 30 Trump campaign stops in that period, according to an NBC News tally, in states from Arizona to Nebraska to Pennsylvania. In five counties that Trump visited he saw better results than he did in 2016, but in the remaining 25 his margins of victory got smaller, his margin of defeat grew or the county flipped Democratic.
Under-performed, or the Domination program made sure that more Trump votes were switched to Biden in those areas?

And you can prove this?
I can....you can't.

Last edited:

And you can prove this?
I can....you can't.

Since no proof of this lie has been presented to the courts or anywhere else, I suggest that you post your reputable truth. Not some faked up court submission, or link to a conspiracy theory website, but an honest reputable source.

We don't have a clue how Trump performed because of the massive voter fraud by the Democrats.

And you can prove this?
I can....you can't.

The election observers from the OSCE (Organisation for Security and Co-operation in Europe) reported no systemic problem nor relevant irregularities in the elections in the USA.

Last edited:
according to an NBC News tally,
NBC the king of fake news. ... :cuckoo:

Hard numbers are not fake news.
Let's look the hard numbers that NBC refused to show you. NBC cited 9 counties where Trump held rallies during the 2 weeks preceding the election in Michigan, Pennsylvania and Florida.

In Michigan:

In 2016 Trump got 289,127 votes in Oakland county.
In 2020 Trump got 325,971 votes in Oakland county.

In 2016 Trump got 44,354 votes in Ingham county.
In 2020 Trump got 47,639 votes in Ingham county.

In 2016 Trump got 27,412 votes in Grand Traverse county.
In 2020 Trump got 30,502 votes in Grand Traverse county.

In Pennsylvania:

In 2016 Trump got 57,168 votes in Erie county.
In 2020 Trump got 66,869 votes in Erie county.

In 2016 Trump got 137,145 votes in Lancaster county.
In 2020 Trump got 160,209 votes in Lancaster county.

In 2016 Trump got 48,102 votes in Lackawanna county.
In 2020 Trump got 52,334 votes in Lackawanna county.

In Florida:

In 2016 Trump got 333,666 votes in Miami-Dade county.
In 2020 Trump got 532,833 votes in Miami-Dade county.

In 2016 Trump got 265,928 votes in Hillsborough county.
In 2020 Trump got 327,398 votes in Hillsborough county.

In 2016 Trump got 88,370 votes in Escambia county.
In 2020 Trump got 96,674 votes in Escambia county.

The hard numbers show that in every single one of those counties, Trump got a lot more votes in 2020 than he got in 2016. Especially in Miami-Dade county where the 2nd debate was supposed to be, but Biden chickened out and didn't show up. Trump got nearly 200,000 more votes 2020 than he did in 2016 in Miami-Dade county.

Looks you got duped by fake news again, you stupid TDS afflicted moron.

Last edited:

Let's look the hard numbers that NBC refused to show you. NBC cited 9 counties where Trump held rallies during the 2 weeks preceding the election in Michigan, Pennsylvania and Florida.

In Michigan:

In Pennsylvania:

In Florida:

The hard numbers show that in every single one of those counties, Trump got a lot more votes in 2020 than he got in 2016. Especially in Miami-Dade county where the 2nd debate was supposed to be, but Biden chickened out and didn't show up. Trump got nearly 200,000 more votes 2020 than he did in 2016 in Miami-Dade county.

Why are this numbers important?

And I miss an information about the numbers of all voters in 2016 and 2020.

Why?

Example:
If someone got in 2016 50,000 votes from 95,000 possible votes, then he wan.
If the same got in 2020 55,000 votes from 115,000 possible votes, then he lost - although he got much more votes.

Last edited:

In Michigan:

In Pennsylvania:

In Florida:

Why are this numbers important?
They prove that the article in the OP is fake news.

It was the mismanaged pandemic and the ruined economy that brought people out to vote. People will vote when they are scared and America is truly frightened.

Then all the weird stuff. Calling scientists "idiots" when vaccines come from those idiot scientists. Does that mean we will get "idiot vaccine"?
Saying we are taking the country back from the doctors when in some Red States, hospitals are at capacity and bodies are being stacked in refrigerated trucks.
And as of now, non metro areas have more cases than metro areas.
Look at Appalachia. It covers all or part of a dozen states. The very heart of the GOP. Every single county has COVID. Nearly all white Kentucky has four of the nations ten poorest counties. Does anyone think this state is prepared for something like a pandemic.

See some other countries who measure their deaths in less than a hundred when ours is hundreds of thousands. Funny how many of those have been called by some to be "African Sh!tholes"

I for one will take the vaccine if I live long enough. I'm already old and I suspect if I caught the virus it wouldn't end well for me.

4o5ksk.jpg

You call Auschwitz a lie - what's a lie. And it's very easy to know the truth in case of Auschwitz-Birkenau. One of my uncles was by the way murdererd there.
Sorry about your uncle. ... :cool:
But most of the "official" Holocaust story that's spoon feed to the public is a zionist fantasy invented to extort sympathy money from gullible governments and people.

Maybe the Trump supporters were too ill with covid to vote. (-:

New Topics

Forum List

Back