Trump Under Investigation For Inflated Property Value

I am confident that okfine knows that Tax Authorities have underwriters who determine property value.

Is Trump being investigated? Yes he is.

Trump under investigation? When is he ever not under investigation? Now Nancy wants to know what brand toothpaste he uses. Another yawner. Change channel.
Hola hinchado. Have you ever, ever heard of anyone ever get convicted of tax fraud? If Trump Co. gets cleared it's no problem. Otherwise stay tuned. 3 weeks and you will forget about him anyways.

How many law suits dose it take be for we consider the possibility that a person may just be a crook?

How many law suits dose it take be for we consider the possibility that a person may just be a crook?
Are you referring to the crooked AG who decided to do this a couple weeks before the election. Is it just me, or does anyone else find his timing to be a bit suspicious? :laugh:

He can move from New York but his dealings are still there. Like valuating property at double the appraised value and getting millions in a tax break windfall.

Eric Trump was deposed on this last Monday.

"According to a new report from the Washington Post, a promise Donald Trump made 5 years ago to preserve the forest around his luxurious mansion in Westchester County, New York, got him a $21.1 million tax break. Now, an investigation is underway to determine if he inflated the value of the land."

“The size of Trump’s tax windfall was set by a 2016 appraisal that valued Seven Springs at $56.5 million — more than double the value assessed by the three Westchester county towns that each contained a piece of the property,” the Post reports. “The valuation has now become a focal point of what could be one of the most consequential investigations facing President Trump as he heads into the election.”

Read the full report over at The Washington Post.

When he gets voted out in November, will your obsession with him end? Honest question. Why do you care about LTV of his properties? How does that impact your daily life?

He can move from New York but his dealings are still there. Like valuating property at double the appraised value and getting millions in a tax break windfall.

"According to a new report from the Washington Post, a promise Donald Trump made 5 years ago to preserve the forest around his luxurious mansion in Westchester County, New York, got him a $21.1 million tax break. Now, an investigation is underway to determine if he inflated the value of the land."

“The size of Trump’s tax windfall was set by a 2016 appraisal that valued Seven Springs at $56.5 million — more than double the value assessed by the three Westchester county towns that each contained a piece of the property,” the Post reports. “The valuation has now become a focal point of what could be one of the most consequential investigations facing President Trump as he heads into the election.”

I don't know if they added anything but it sounds like they are just reporting what was reported in August.

The New York State AG is investigating trump for over inflating the value of his properties to pay lower taxes.

I guess The Washington Post is just doing their job in reminding or updating people about important news in our nation.

Here is one of reports from August.

Are you referring to the crooked AG who decided to do this a couple weeks before the election. Is it just me, or does anyone else find his timing to be a bit suspicious? :laugh:
She’s been pursuing Trump for a long time. It’s only a few weeks before the election because Trump has delayed.

She’s been pursuing Trump for a long time. It’s only a few weeks before the election because Trump has delayed.
He delays everything that is why the judge said enough.

He delays everything that is why the judge said enough.
They’ll push the judge right to the point of being held in contempt if it gives them a few more days.

I don't know if they added anything but it sounds like they are just reporting what was reported in August.

The New York State AG is investigating trump for over inflating the value of his properties to pay lower taxes.

I guess The Washington Post is just doing their job in reminding or updating people about important news in our nation.

Here is one of reports from August.

Dang, you really don't have a ficken clue do you? FYI, property taxes are based on property values...dumbass.

Forum List

Back