Trump Tweet: "HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!"

Who says that - Anyone?? Memorial Day is a somber day of remembrance, not a "HAPPY" one. Maybe you were "HAPPY" during a backyard barbecue yesterday afternoon. And birthdays should be happy. 4th of July should be happy. Labor Day should be happy. Easter should be happy. Thanksgiving should be happy. And Christmas should be Merry.

Clearly, he doesn't understand giving the ultimate sacrifice. Reason? Not only Captain Bone Spurs, but NO Trump has EVER served in the armed services is probably why he has no concept - NONE. Yesterday was also about 100k Americans having given their lives thanks to his ineptitude. He doesn't care about them either.

Be sure to click on the Twit's Tweet and read through some of the responses. :rolleyes:

EY4lryFUEAAz28O

How many Obamas have served in the military?

One that we know of. Why do you ask?

I’m admiring the stupidity of the OP, who suddenly cares about military service for POTUS. Obama never had any, none from old BJ Clinton the draft dodger or his father. No service for Quid Pro Joe or his loser of a father. But DrHate is very upset about President Trump not having served, although he is dead wrong saying he has “no concept” of serving. He did go to a military boarding school, which is more than any of those Dems did.

I backed up my claim about Obama's grandfather having served in WW2.
Can you give us a link on the Trump (or "Drumpf" prior to the name change) family member doing the same?
NO you can't - And as for Donnie's "military boarding school" - :lmao:

CKZieDlWgAANeCu.jpg

Sorry but the Hussein doesn’t get to use his white grandfather’s service as his own. Especially since he wrote in his own book how he wished he could expunge the white blood from himself and be a real black person.

Now, show us Joe Biden’s service since that is who will be voting for in order to be considered a “real black”.

Who says that - Anyone?? Memorial Day is a somber day of remembrance, not a "HAPPY" one. Maybe you were "HAPPY" during a backyard barbecue yesterday afternoon. And birthdays should be happy. 4th of July should be happy. Labor Day should be happy. Easter should be happy. Thanksgiving should be happy. And Christmas should be Merry.

Clearly, he doesn't understand giving the ultimate sacrifice. Reason? Not only Captain Bone Spurs, but NO Trump has EVER served in the armed services is probably why he has no concept - NONE. Yesterday was also about 100k Americans having given their lives thanks to his ineptitude. He doesn't care about them either.

Be sure to click on the Twit's Tweet and read through some of the responses. :rolleyes:

EY4lryFUEAAz28O

I’m admiring the stupidity of the OP, who suddenly cares about military service for POTUS. Obama never had any, none from old BJ Clinton the draft dodger or his father. No service for Quid Pro Joe or his loser of a father. But DrHate is very upset about President Trump not having served, although he is dead wrong saying he has “no concept” of serving. He did go to a military boarding school, which is more than any of those Dems did.

Can you give us a link on the Trump (or "Drumpf" prior to the name change) family member doing the same?

CKZieDlWgAANeCu.jpg

Sorry but the Hussein doesn’t get to use his white grandfather’s service as his own. Especially since he wrote in his own book how he wished he could expunge the white blood from himself and be a real black person.

Now, show us Joe Biden’s service since that is who will be voting for in order to be considered a “real black”.

Bullshit. Obama can use anyone in his family line that he wants to and there aint shit you can do about it. If you dont like that then tough shit.

EY4lryFUEAAz28O

CKZieDlWgAANeCu.jpg

Bullshit. Obama can use anyone in his family line that he wants to and there aint shit you can do about it. If you dont like that then tough shit.

He can “use” anyone he wants to claim military service? That’s not how it works, no matter how bad you want to make him look better than President Trump.

The OP is supposedly upset over a lack of military service for POTUS, but only when it’s a (R). Dems apparently don’t need any.

EY4lryFUEAAz28O

CKZieDlWgAANeCu.jpg

He can “use” anyone he wants to claim military service? That’s not how it works, no matter how bad you want to make him look better than President Trump.

The OP is supposedly upset over a lack of military service for POTUS, but only when it’s a (R). Dems apparently don’t need any.

Actually that is how it works. The question was asked if his family had a history of military service. Your dumb ass didnt know his grandfather did. Just admit you fucked up dummy. :)

EY4lryFUEAAz28O

CKZieDlWgAANeCu.jpg

Actually that is how it works. The question was asked if his family had a history of military service. Your dumb ass didnt know his grandfather did. Just admit you fucked up dummy. :)

Go back and read the OP. There was no question about family, he was on a TDS rant. He said that no Trump served. I said no Obama served either. The Hussein’s maternal ancestor isn’t an Obama. Obama has zero service, why is that so hard for you to accept?

Trump totally lost me after his, "I like people who weren't captured." statement. My father-in-law who passed away a dozen years ago enlisted the day after Pearl Harbor and was a member of the 2nd Battalion, 509th Parachute Infantry Regiment.
15 Sep 1943 - Captured near Avellino, Italy sent to Stalag 2B Hammerstein,
03 Jul 1945 - Repatriated

My neighbor who is a hard core Liberal said "Happy Memorial Day" to me. It never dawned on me that she was an insensitive asshole who didn't understand the meaning of Memorial Day. I just thought she was being nice and basically wishing me to have a nice day off. Thanks OP for bringing this to my attention. Liberals are such dumb assholes that need to learn history for sure.

#YouAintBlack

Forum List

Back