Trump Tower Has Secret Server Connected To Russia! congratulations President Hillary!

So what?

I smell real desperation.
The USMB server is connected to a Russian server. That is how USMB member Stratford57 is able to post here.

Thanks, Fury, for burning me...

Seriously, I'm so tired of those morons to blame Russia for their own crimes.

Putin: I have to ask myself and ask you too: Does anyone seriously imagine that Russia can somehow influence the American people’s choice? America is not some kind of ‘banana republic’, after all, but is a great power. Do correct me if I am wrong.

Meeting of the Valdai International Discussion Club

Last edited:
If this can get out, it might have some effect, but right now, the emails from Hillary are sucking all the oxygen out of the news rooms.

But we already know that Trump's people had connections to Russian politics. Paul Manafort anyone?

Very last line of a very long article:

"We don’t yet know what this server was for, but it deserves further explanation."

So what?

The USMB server is connected to a Russian server. That is how USMB member Stratford57 is able to post here.

Putin: I have to ask myself and ask you too: Does anyone seriously imagine that Russia can somehow influence the American people’s choice? America is not some kind of ‘banana republic’, after all, but is a great power. Do correct me if I am wrong.

I guess I should be good. I AM thinking about a trip there.

So what?

Russia is the best country in the world. Friendly, educated, smart, white, religious, beautiful people.Nobody cares about political correctness or gays (everybody has equal rights). Smart and strong leader, who cares about his country and guards it well. Moscow and St. Petersburg are very beautiful cities with a lot of things to see.

It occupies 1/6 part of all the lands. Russia is the only country in the world which is able to survive and to live for ages even if it's completely isolated. And that's what makes Washington so mad.

So what?

Russia is the best country in the world. Friendly, educated, smart, white, religious, beautiful people.Nobody cares about political correctness or gays (everybody has equal rights). Smart and strong leader, who cares about his country and guards it well. Moscow and St. Petersburg are very beautiful cities with a lot of things to see.

It occupies 1/6 part of all the lands. Russia is the only country in the world which is able to survive and to live for ages even if it's completely isolated. And that's what makes Washington so mad.

Washington is pissed at Russia and hates them always painting them as monsters in the LAMESTREAM media in washington because they have gotten off the dollar which makes the fed angry as hell.:mad:Kudos to Russia for saying fuck you to the establishment and the bankers.:thup:

If this can get out, it might have some effect, but right now, the emails from Hillary are sucking all the oxygen out of the news rooms.

But we already know that Trump's people had connections to Russian politics. Paul Manafort anyone?
So?

What does that have to do with Hillary Clinton's negligence and incompetence regarding the handling of classified information.

What does that have to do with Hillary Clinton's lying under oath?

So?

What does that have to do with Hillary Clinton's negligence and incompetence regarding the handling of classified information.

What does that have to do with Hillary Clinton's lying under oath?

this troll is paid shill on the governments payroll.He has gotten his ass handed to him on platter 9/11 was an isndie job by myself and many others over the years,His boss sure pays him well for his ass beatings he gets here evryday year after year.

holy smokes! The article is filled with pertinent info....!!!!

Trump is up to his eyeballs! May not even know he's being used? I dunno?

According to some anonymous guy that calls himself 'tea leaves'.

ROFLMAO here!!! And slapping the floor!

Man, desperation has really set in here.

Forum List

Back