Trump touted a contest for small-dollar donors to dine with him in New Orleans. But no winner met him.

Magnus

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2020
“Former president Donald Trump’s political group sent at least 15 emails in recent weeks offering small-dollar donors the chance to win a coveted prize if they gave money: dinner with Trump in New Orleans last Saturday,” the Washington Post reports.

But no such winner was flown to New Orleans last weekend, according to four people familiar with the matter. No flight or ‘very nice’ hotel was booked. Trump had no individual meeting with a small-dollar donor, instead only privately greeting a handful of Republican Party donors who gave large checks, taking pictures with some of the party’s most well-heeled members and speaking to a larger group of donors who each gave tens of thousands of dollars.”

Proving once again... Once a grifter, always a grifter.

Poor trumptards. One can't but feel sorry for these mouth-breathing rubes who keep falling for the orange douche bag's scheme over and over again.

Proving once again... Once a grifter, always a grifter.

Poor trumptards. One can't but feel sorry for these mouth-breathing rubes who keep falling for the orange douche bag's scheme over and over again.
I stopped feeling sorry for them a long time ago. If they don't see it by now, they are too stupid to feel sorry for.

“Former president Donald Trump’s political group sent at least 15 emails in recent weeks offering small-dollar donors the chance to win a coveted prize if they gave money: dinner with Trump in New Orleans last Saturday,” the Washington Post reports.

But no such winner was flown to New Orleans last weekend, according to four people familiar with the matter. No flight or ‘very nice’ hotel was booked. Trump had no individual meeting with a small-dollar donor, instead only privately greeting a handful of Republican Party donors who gave large checks, taking pictures with some of the party’s most well-heeled members and speaking to a larger group of donors who each gave tens of thousands of dollars.”

I stopped feeling sorry for them a long time ago. If they don't see it by now, they are too stupid to feel sorry for.
Yeah, I agree. But still... As far as Rump and his families are concerned, trumptards exist to fund his lifestyle.

Like Melania and her fake charities or Rump asking his moronic followers to cough up money for a new plane... when will these idiots wake up?

What a grifter

LOL. They will give to him next time too. His followers are cultists at this point.

Trump ran the same scam during the campaign. And he roped in a few suckers back then who grabbed their ankles for good old Donny.

Trump must be running out of scams to run so he's reverting back to his old playbook.

They missed out on pearls of wisdom like this:

Forgeard: "What do you see happening next then? 'Cause it seems like the tensions are high. How does this all end? Is this going to be like a long-term thing? How do you see it unfolding?

Trump: "Well, and I said this a long time ago, if this happens, we are playing right into their hands. Green energy. The windmills. They don't work. They're too expensive. They kill all the birds. They ruin your landscapes. And yet the environmentalists love the windmills. And I've been preaching this for years. The windmills. And I had them way down. But the windmills are the most expensive energy you can have. And they don't work. And by the way, they last a period of 10 years and by the time they start rusting and rotting all over the place, nobody ever takes them down. They just go on to the next piece of prairie or land and destroy that."

Forgeard: "What do you see happening next then? 'Cause it seems like the tensions are high. How does this all end? Is this going to be like a long-term thing? How do you see it unfolding?

Trump: "Well, and I said this a long time ago, if this happens, we are playing right into their hands. Green energy. The windmills. They don't work. They're too expensive. They kill all the birds. They ruin your landscapes. And yet the environmentalists love the windmills. And I've been preaching this for years. The windmills. And I had them way down. But the windmills are the most expensive energy you can have. And they don't work. And by the way, they last a period of 10 years and by the time they start rusting and rotting all over the place, nobody ever takes them down. They just go on to the next piece of prairie or land and destroy that."
Goddamn he is an embarrassing idiot.

Trump can always rely of some MAGA Clown to offer him a microphone so he can bleat out whatever the voices in his head are whispering to him. Like that gem about windmills.

The guy jizzes all over himself just thinking about how much he hates windmills. It's a joke.

New Topics

Forum List

Back