Trump Totally Owned Biden And The Dems One Last Time, LOL

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"One of Donald and Melania Trump’s final small acts in a presidential transition charitably described as grudging was to send White House ushers home for the day on Wednesday morning, leaving the new first family to fend for themselves upon entering -- “The Trumps sent the butlers home when they left so there would be no one to help the Bidens when they arrived." Sources familiar with what happened confirm that Timothy Harleth, a former executive of Trump Hotels hired by Melania Trump, was summarily fired by the Trumps before they left—not by the Bidens, as has been widely reported."

Lol... that is why the Bidens had to stand outside to closed doors at the White House for a few moments -- because there was no usher staff there to open it for them....Trump totally owned them one more time....I hope he left some more wacky pranks and sneaky shenanigans behind for the Bidens to get caught up in...that would be pretty awesome...Obama did it to Trump, so why not return the favor...

It was prolly best that the Trumpets butlers, ushers and chefs were fired. The ultimate "owning lefty" move would have been poisoning their food. :)

"One of Donald and Melania Trump’s final small acts in a presidential transition charitably described as grudging was to send White House ushers home for the day on Wednesday morning, leaving the new first family to fend for themselves upon entering -- “The Trumps sent the butlers home when they left so there would be no one to help the Bidens when they arrived." Sources familiar with what happened confirm that Timothy Harleth, a former executive of Trump Hotels hired by Melania Trump, was summarily fired by the Trumps before they left—not by the Bidens, as has been widely reported."

Lol... that is why the Bidens had to stand outside to closed doors at the White House for a few moments -- because there was no usher staff there to open it for them....Trump totally owned them one more time....I hope he left some more wacky pranks and sneaky shenanigans behind for the Bidens to get caught up in...that would be pretty awesome...Obama did it to Trump, so why not return the favor...

Trumps....classy till the end

Last time they will see the inside of the White House

Whelp, just goes to show that loyalty to Trump gets you nowhere. And that's not "owning". That's just being a petty dick. Good riddance to two pieces of shit.

Melania is as classless as her husband

”Be Best” Melania

Trump totally 'owned them' by being an ass...what a surprise.

Staff must be thrilled the Trumps are gone for good

Giddy as hell no doubt.

I understand Fat Donnie is a classless blob. But Melania grew up working class and should show at least some dignity. Look how beautiful I am does not cut it.

First Ladies usually send their staff a hand written note thanking them. Melania had her staff write a form letter that she signed.

First Ladies usually welcome the incoming families to the White House. Melania never bothered to even contact Jill.

Giddy as hell no doubt.

I understand Fat Donnie is a classless blob. But Melania grew up working class and should show at least some dignity. Look how beautiful I am does not cut it.

First Ladies usually send their staff a hand written note thanking them. Melania had her staff write a form letter that she signed.

First Ladies usually welcome the incoming families to the White House. Melania never bothered to even contact Jill.

Classless.

Forum List

Back