Trump told his top White House aide that he wished he had generals like the ones who reported to Hitler, saying they were “totally loyal” to Hitler

The seditious treatment President Trump received from his top Brass should not go un punished... and the next president should seek to uncover this and punish it as the law and the UCMJ states.....
i would love to see the swamp be punished and DRAINED...i'm not here defending the swamp by any means

Where do they get this stuff? Edited private conversations by republicans are the only ones that get published. I bet Bill Clinton had some juicy sex stories to tell and if Joe Biden's private conversations were published we would know that he is a bigger freaking idiot than we ever thought.

i'm not criticizing Trump because i hate Trump, i love his personality and hair...but i'm criticizing Trump because I love America and don't want to see it destroyed by an authoritarian dictator like Hitler, i mean Trump

Where do they get this stuff? Edited private conversations by republicans are the only ones that get published. I bet Bill Clinton had some juicy sex stories to tell and if Joe Biden's private conversations were published we would know that he is a bigger freaking idiot than we ever thought.
i expose all politicians, the good and the bad...if you're talking about the media, of course they're biased

FOX News won't cover Trump's scandals, and MSNBC won't cover Biden's scandals

Raw story took it from a book by the NYT's Susan Glassner and Peter Baker.

here's Susan on CNN...you expect FOX News and Breitbart to cover this? lol

No I don't as they are not out to get Trump by any means necessary.

That did not make it any better ;)
Leftist journalist Susan Glasser taunted Fox News upon hearing that a journalist from the network was killed while covering the war in Ukraine.

i'm not criticizing Trump because i hate Trump, i love his personality and hair...but i'm criticizing Trump because I love America and don't want to see it destroyed by an authoritarian dictator like Hitler, i mean Trump
In LibTard Translation: I love Fascism and Totalitarianism and want to see The Fundamental Transformation of America into a LibTard Fascist Alphabet Pedo Globalist Ward of the 666 Elitists.

Peace and Love Man or we will CRUSH YOU!

to be fair to Trump, he claims to value national security the most, that's what HE says, so you can decide if you take him at his word

when asked to define the job of president back when he was POTUS, he said: "More than anything else, it's the security of our nation. that's number 1, 2, and 3. The military being strong, and not letting bad things happen to our country from the outside. And I certainly think that's always going to be number 1 part of that definition"

It's not true and like you and all of your DemNazi propagandist brethren, you are just generating Hate Content to fuel your Propaganda Machine on a daily basis just digging your way deeper into Hell.

Biden and the 666 Globalist DemNazi Establishment had Loyal Nazis all over the country rigging the 2020 election for the Diaper Shitting Moron.

So what is your point?

That a president wants people who are loyal to them?

Outrageous!

Have you decided whether you will support the constitution, or not?

I can't believe that, in 2022, people will believe any BS said that supports all kinds of wrongdoing by Trump whenever a new book about Trump comes out. Of course they're going to announce some salacious detail in order for get people wanting to buy the book. I mean, Omarosa claimed in her book that Trump was a racist and she had tapes to prove it. Any of y'all heard any of these tapes? Tom Arnold supposedly has tapes of Trump. Where are they? Mark Esper says that Trump wanted to shoot DC protesters "in the leg" in his memoirs. People like the OP want to believe all those things are true because it fits their world view.

I mean, has any person made more people lose their grip on common sense and critical thinking than Trump? And I say this as someone who didn't even vote for the man (or Biden either).

5q0qd2.jpg
I love how you idiots say this when we both know you whined like little bitches through out Trump’s admin about Hillary. Hillary’s lost was all you had so you never shut the fuck up about it.

I love how you idiots say this when we both know you whined like little bitches through out Trump’s admin about Hillary. Hillary’s lost was all you had so you never shut the fuck up about it.

At this point in the Trump Administration, Born in Kenya Barack was a distant memory, a pimple on the world's ass. 95% of Biden Loon's thread here today are about Trump

At this point in the Trump Administration, Born in Kenya Barack was a distant memory, a pimple on the world's ass. 95% of Biden Loon's thread here today are about Trump
But you weren’t even talking about Obama. You were talking about Hillary which is all the more pathetic because she was never president lol

You do? Because all we see you posting is about Trump....It's almost obsessive....Maybe you could give us a sampling of other pols you've criticized and why?
Trump is my personal favorite, but i do talk about others all the time...I've criticized Ted Cruz, Lindsey Graham, all the RINOS, plus i have a thread mocking Bernie on the 1st page of the politics section as we speak...look for it and enjoy!

Trump is predictable. He has a long track record... And many witnesses to his behavior and statements. You are a true believer.

Indeed he does. Which makes it easy to refute your lies about him.

DURRRRRR

I don't know how it is in Poland, but in United States generals have loyalty to the coutry first and foremost.

Then why did milley publicly say he would warn his masters in china if there was a US attack coming?

DURRRR

New Topics

Forum List

Back