Trump to Uncle Pooty "Don't Meddle"

Same guy who as soon as Pootin left the room, claimed "would" means "wouldn't".

Guess what "don't" therefore means.

f197547d-c851-49aa-beed-11ec4d0327eb

You gotta love Donald Trump. Donald Trump is over at the G20, and he’s sitting there and he’s talking to Vladimir Putin of Russia. And the Drive-By Media is covering it over there. “Mr. President, Mr. President, are you gonna tell Putin not to meddle in the election in 2020?”
So Trump smiles and leans over to Putin, “Hey, don’t meddle in the election, Mr. President.” And they both start laughing about it, and the media just had a cow. They’ve been having a cow all day. God I love that man!

You're talking about the Kenyan pig Obama.

FLASHBACK: Obama to Russian President: ‘After My Election, I’ll Have More Flexibility’
(CNSNews.com) - President Obama was running for re-election in March 2012, when a live microphone picked up his whispered conversation with then-Russian President Dmitry Medvedev.
Obama told Medvedev it was important for incoming President Vladimir Putin to "give me space" on missile defense and other difficult issues and that after the 2012 presidential election he would have "more flexibility." Medvedev said he would "transmit" the message to Putin.
“On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this can be solved, but it’s important for him to give me space,” Obama told Medvedev at a gathering in Seoul, South Korea.
“Yeah, I understand,” said Medvedev, who was about to replaced by Putin as Russian president. “I understand your message about space. Space for you--"
“This is my last election," Obama said. "After my election I have more flexibility.”
“I understand," Medvedev said. "I will transmit this information to Vladimir."

VIDEO: https://cdn.mrctv.org/sites/default/files/videos/converted/14815525332.mp4

FLASHBACK: Obama to Russian President: ‘After My Election, I’ll Have More Flexibility’
(CNSNews.com) - President Obama was running for re-election in March 2012, when a live microphone picked up his whispered conversation with then-Russian President Dmitry Medvedev.
Obama told Medvedev it was important for incoming President Vladimir Putin to "give me space" on missile defense and other difficult issues and that after the 2012 presidential election he would have "more flexibility." Medvedev said he would "transmit" the message to Putin.
“On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this can be solved, but it’s important for him to give me space,” Obama told Medvedev at a gathering in Seoul, South Korea.
“Yeah, I understand,” said Medvedev, who was about to replaced by Putin as Russian president. “I understand your message about space. Space for you--"
“This is my last election," Obama said. "After my election I have more flexibility.”

VIDEO: https://cdn.mrctv.org/sites/default/files/videos/converted/14815525332.mp4

What politician anywhere anytime DID NOT have more flexibility after their election shit-for-brains?

Or didn't you even think of that while you were obediently parroting what you were ordered to parrot?

Dumbass.

You gotta love Donald Trump. Donald Trump is over at the G20, and he’s sitting there and he’s talking to Vladimir Putin of Russia. And the Drive-By Media is covering it over there. “Mr. President, Mr. President, are you gonna tell Putin not to meddle in the election in 2020?”
So Trump smiles and leans over to Putin, “Hey, don’t meddle in the election, Mr. President.” And they both start laughing about it, and the media just had a cow. They’ve been having a cow all day. God I love that man!

That's because you're an obsequious flunky with no backbone, no intellect and no point.
Also known as a "drone" or "useful idiot".

That's because you're an obsequious flunky with no backbone, no intellect and no point.

Aww Punkass Pogo, what happened? Did your pimp ruff you up? Or did your gay lover leave you for a gender fluid something or other? LOLLLLL

Oh my, the Russian Collusion fantasy runs deep in your faggot ass bitches. Isn't it too bad that your boy Mueller said there was no collusion? Thats gotta' hurt. Now you are lost, lost, lost forever.

There is hope for you though. Faggots Anonymous. Get your ass straight and then maybe you can get your politics straight. LOLLL

Because of knee-padded drones like the one I just spanked?

Hah. I could beat your ass in person probably you friggin sissy. You are your gay friend CRAPitus too, at the same time.

9_10_SS_No_Collusion.jpg

What politician anywhere anytime DID NOT have more flexibility after their election shit-for-brains?

Or didn't you even think of that while you were obediently parroting what you were ordered to parrot?

Dumbass.
Wow. He struck a nerve-Obama was not God-that exchange just makes him like you or me or Trump.

Wow. He struck a nerve-Obama was not God-that exchange just makes him like you or me or Trump.

Pogo is just a braindead queer. Ignorant fags get angry easy.

Donald Trump again demonstrates why he was elected and why he will be reelected.

The libs really dislike being mocked by their President. But, really, what else did they expect when they came up with load of shit about Uncle Pooty meddling? He's not going to pretend that the libs' question was serious. That would make America look weak in front of the Russians

Aww Punkass Pogo, what happened? Did your pimp ruff you up? Or did your gay lover leave you for a gender fluid something or other? LOLLLLL

Oh my, the Russian Collusion fantasy runs deep in your faggot ass bitches. Isn't it too bad that your boy Mueller said there was no collusion? Thats gotta' hurt. Now you are lost, lost, lost forever.

There is hope for you though. Faggots Anonymous. Get your ass straight and then maybe you can get your politics straight. LOLLL

Because of knee-padded drones like the one I just spanked?

Hah. I could beat your ass in person probably you friggin sissy. You are your gay friend CRAPitus too, at the same time.

9_10_SS_No_Collusion.jpg
Why are you conservative guys so infatuated with homosexuality?

Maybe it's time you came out of that close.

Pogo is just a braindead queer. Ignorant fags get angry easy.

That's exactly the same post I clunked over the head in post 5, moron. And here you are expecting different results.

No wonder you're a Rumpbot.

That's exactly the same post I clunked over the head in post 5, moron.......

Why do you homosexuals get so mad so easy. Take it easy little girlie boy, your panties are all wadded up.

I repeat: Obama was the colluder, not Trump:

“I understand," Medvedev said. "I will transmit this information to Vladimir.".

That's exactly the same post I clunked over the head in post 5, moron.......

Why do you homosexuals get so mad so easy. Take it easy little girlie boy, your panties are all wadded up.

I repeat: Obama was the colluder, not Trump:

“I understand," Medvedev said. "I will transmit this information to Vladimir.".

So I'll repeat as well -- WHO THE FUCK does *NOT* have more flexibility after their election, IDIOT?

And what the fuck does it have to do with the election?

WELL??

The whole Trump/Russian story has turned into a joke. I love the way the butt hurt TDSers are so outraged by Trump and Putin laughing about it. Everyone else is laughing at the Democrats as well, they just don't realize it.

Forum List

Back