Trump to Tout US 'Comeback' in SOTU Address. MAGA!!

EPnLOH-XUAAZRj6.jpg

Admitting buying prosperity is counter productive to economic stability Terri?
~S~

We didn't buy anything. We made tax rates competitive with other countries, and we removed the Kenyan pig's suffocating regulations.

You idiots on the Left cannot get it through your fat heads that regulations and unfair taxes kill growth.

I have said before- Presidents get too much blame for bad economies, and too much credit for good ones.

With that in mind I would give Trump a B- on the economy.

I hated his corporate tax cuts. Companies were not hurting for money to expand like they were when Reagan used them to pull the economy out of the Carter Malaise. Too much of the money went to stock buybacks rather than expansion and job growth.

I like his efforts to reduce onerous government regulations on small businesses.

We are WAAAY overdue for a recession, and IMO there is a 50/50 chance we will see recession before November, so if you’re hitching you’re re-election to the economy and or stock market, a recession just months before the election would be very inconvenient.
/----/ "I hated his corporate tax cuts. "
So you like paying more for stuff because you know corporations pass taxes on to the consumer in the form of higher prices. And corporate taxes fuel inflation.
View attachment 303659

Was there a corresponding drop in prices after the corporate tax cuts?

There was corresponding wage and job growth. As far as a drop in prices, I would say wage growth outpacing the inflation rate is essentially the same thing. Given that we were told that tariffs would be passed on to the American people, pretty astounding that our inflation rate has remained low.

Nominal Wage Tracker

We didn't buy anything

righto....

I'll tell you what Terri

we'll elect you potus in the '20

then we'll put say, 10,12 TRILLION $$$'s in your hand , to run around greasing the evangelists, blacks, military industrialists, & build all the walls you'd like

you'd have cheerleaders beating a path to the oval office for the 'Terri economy ', which you can then pat yourself on the back in front of the entire nation for

animated-cheerleader-image-0032.gif

~S~

Forum List

Back