Trump to Tout US 'Comeback' in SOTU Address. MAGA!!

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
Trump to Tout US 'Comeback' in SOTU Address
Trump to Tout US 'Comeback' in SOTU Address

President Donald Trump will use next week’s State of the Union to promote what he calls the “Great American comeback,” according to a senior administration official.
The speech comes at a moment when Trump is hoping to put his Senate impeachment trial behind him. White House officials say Trump wants to use the nationally-televised address to highlight his administration’s efforts to bolster the economy, tighten immigration rules and lower prescription drug costs just as his reelection effort accelerate.
“I think it’s safe to say the speech will celebrate American economic and military strength and present an optimistic vision of America's future,” said the senior administration official, who briefed reporters on the broad outlines of the speech that Trump is scheduled to deliver before a joint session of Congress Tuesda
y

ME: I have said it before and I'll say it again:
  • Over 5 million jobs created since election.
  • NAFTA gone and replaced
  • China trade deal ending unfair trade
  • More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
  • Created more than 600,000 manufacturing jobs since election.
  • Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
  • New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
  • Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
  • African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
  • Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
  • Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
  • Veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
  • Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
  • The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
  • 95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
  • Retail sales surged
  • Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history.
  • As a result of the tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
  • Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
  • Record number of regulations eliminated.
  • Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
  • Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
  • Reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
  • Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
  • Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
  • We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
  • Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
  • Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
  • United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
  • Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
  • Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
  • NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
  • Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
  • Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
  • Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
  • Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
  • Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
  • Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
  • Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
  • Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
  • Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
  • We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.

No Democrat could have ever done all that.

Gonna be epic! I have a feeling deranged democrats will stage a walk out or something

Gonna be epic! I have a feeling deranged democrats will stage a walk out or something

Oh, they will do something stupid, wear some goofy clothes or pins or something dumb.
I think they’re going to interrupt him and try to get Trump to be verbally abusive in their words

I’m watching the joy Reid show.. it’s pure deranged insane comedy lol

The key is to get re-elected and then he must attack entitlements and healthcare inefficiency in order to get us to a surplus vs a deficit.

• Banned
The key is to get re-elected and then he must attack entitlements and healthcare inefficiency in order to get us to a surplus vs a deficit.

Take the House and pass balanced budgets. Fund the military, law enforcement and other security agencies, and slash the rest.

Take the House and pass balanced budgets. Fund the military, law enforcement and other security agencies, and slash the rest.
Yes, we have way too many freeloaders in nonessential Govt jobs collecting big paychecks and benefits.

If they walk out and trump says “ good bye go home to MOMMY” his poll numbers will skyrocket

A four year freeze on entitlement spending, plus selective program elimination, would help. A $1 trillion cut would throw us into a depression.

What to expect in 2021 if Trump wins

executive decisions on immigration which will shut down all immigration and refugee programs.
That is if we don’t take back the house.
If we do, English will be Included in the constitution as our national language.
Executive orders on standards of building in urban cities which will lower the cost of housing.

A four year freeze on entitlement spending, plus selective program elimination, would help. A $1 trillion cut would throw us into a depression.
Raise the retirement age for those under 40 to 70 and those under 30 to 72. We are living longer. Attack Medicaid abusers who collect while still working under the table but claiming disability. Attack Medicare with vouchers vs unlimited doctor visits as elderly do that a lot due to boredom. I would even be OK with a 1% federal tax on all new good purchased. 2% on alcohol. Zero on food and non alcoholic beverages. Get rid of administrators in healthcare they are useless middlemen who hike up costs.

Sooner or later we are going to have to force ourselves to accept a long period of suffering ion order to get out from under the debt.

Its like a Heroin addiction: Go cold turkey and suffer for a while in order to get better,
or keep using the drug and you'll feel good for a while until you die.

I would even be OK with a 1% federal tax on all new good purchased. 2% on alcohol. Zero on food and non alcoholic beverages. Get rid of administrators in healthcare they are useless middlemen who hike up costs.

Creating new federal taxes is a road to perdition. And replacing private health insurance administrators with federal ones will not save money or improve care.

I would even be OK with a 1% federal tax on all new good purchased. 2% on alcohol. Zero on food and non alcoholic beverages. Get rid of administrators in healthcare they are useless middlemen who hike up costs.

Creating new federal taxes is a road to perdition. And replacing private health insurance administrators with federal ones will not save money or improve care.
How about no administrators? Go direct to the doctor?

I hope you are not suggesting that we are suggesting any of those things

Forum List

Back