Trump to the American Stupid, forget all that was said and done.....

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
The idiot pig with lipstick is asking all the ingrates to dismiss the last 12 months of racism, violence, etc and know that he's gonna be terrific and grand. In essense, don't believe a word I said.

The idiot pig with lipstick is asking all the ingrates to dismiss the last 12 months of racism, violence, etc and know that he's gonna be terrific and grand. In essense, don't believe a word I said.

so who gives a fuck what an imbecile like you believes?

I like hearing from the nigga girl. She's incredibly stupid but often in a funny sort of way. Think of her as the current iteration of Truthmatters.
you know you just might be right....TM and Tigga are very similar except Tigga is much more racial....

Would you prefer he doubled down on everything he said during the campaign? Something reeks of "damned if you do, damned if you don't".

The same people that told you trump was racist are the same people that told you he could NOT WIN.

5371616-5279277971-20160.gif

I like hearing from the nigga girl. She's incredibly stupid but often in a funny sort of way. Think of her as the current iteration of Truthmatters.
Listen, send for me in a few months and watch like little idiots the workings of a Trump white house...you dumb mf's will all be sitting around with your mouths open, asking yourself WTF....how many times must we remind you fools, the GOP plays you for suckers...even the its gonna be terrific Donald Trump. Someday, soon you morons will get it...the world despite your votes, don't give a rats fuck about white people or people period anymore....ITS ABOUT THE ALMIGHTY DOLLAR, END OF FUCKIN STORY, SUCKERS!!

The same people that told you trump was racist are the same people that told you he could NOT WIN.

March 17, this year, I called a Trump win, its on record and this was way before the racist white bitch got started....listen, I didn't vote for the guy, I didn't vote for Hillary. At this point the only losers in all this, are you nuts and do send for me in a few months and say, Black bitch, yous was right!!....as usual

The racism and violence came from your side, not ours.

March 17, this year, I called a Trump win, its on record and this was way before the racist white bitch got started....listen, I didn't vote for the guy, I didn't vote for Hillary. At this point the only losers in all this, are you nuts and do send for me in a few months and say, Black bitch, yous was right!!....as usual

SO, if you were able to see past their lies about inevitable victory, all the more reason you shouldn't be fooled by them about false accusations of racism.

you know you just might be right....TM and Tigga are very similar except Tigga is much more racial....
I've questioned elsewhere in here she might be Truthmatters in blackface.

well they both are people who say a lot,but nothing but opinionated bullshit comes out..........

Listen, send for me in a few months and watch like little idiots the workings of a Trump white house...you dumb mf's will all be sitting around with your mouths open, asking yourself WTF....how many times must we remind you fools, the GOP plays you for suckers...even the its gonna be terrific Donald Trump. Someday, soon you morons will get it...the world despite your votes, don't give a rats fuck about white people or people period anymore....ITS ABOUT THE ALMIGHTY DOLLAR, END OF FUCKIN STORY, SUCKERS!!
So, miss nigga. Will we get it before the colored folks realize the dimocrats have been using them for decades and decades?

well they both are people who say a lot,but nothing but opinionated bullshit comes out..........
Truthsplatters either got tired of being banned, or was put on permanent ban.

Truthsplatters either got tired of being banned, or was put on permanent ban.
she was permanent...

Forum List

Back