Trump to skip 2024 campaign and go straight to claiming that he won!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:heehee:

PALM BEACH (The Borowitz Report)—Donald J. Trump will skip the 2024 campaign and go straight to claiming that he won, the former reality-show host has confirmed.​
Speaking to reporters, Trump said that campaigning in 2024 would be “a waste of time, quite frankly, because I have already won that election.”​
Asked how he could have won an election that is not scheduled to occur for another three years, he said, “Many people are saying that it already did happen. A lot of very smart people are calling me and saying that.”​
Trump said that, although he already won the 2024 election, “there was fraud and corruption like you wouldn’t believe.”​
“The 2024 election was so stolen it makes the 2020 election look not stolen,” he said. “The fact that I won in 2024 even though it was stolen from me is amazing, and, quite frankly, fantastic.”​
Trump lashed out at a reporter who asked if he planned to run yet again in 2028. “I already won in 2028,” he said. “That’s a stupid question and you’re a disgrace.”​

PALM BEACH (The Borowitz Report)—Donald J. Trump will skip the 2024 campaign and go straight to claiming that he won, the former reality-show host has confirmed.​
Speaking to reporters, Trump said that campaigning in 2024 would be “a waste of time, quite frankly, because I have already won that election.”​
Asked how he could have won an election that is not scheduled to occur for another three years, he said, “Many people are saying that it already did happen. A lot of very smart people are calling me and saying that.”​
Trump said that, although he already won the 2024 election, “there was fraud and corruption like you wouldn’t believe.”​
“The 2024 election was so stolen it makes the 2020 election look not stolen,” he said. “The fact that I won in 2024 even though it was stolen from me is amazing, and, quite frankly, fantastic.”​
Trump lashed out at a reporter who asked if he planned to run yet again in 2028. “I already won in 2028,” he said. “That’s a stupid question and you’re a disgrace.”​

Why did you post this in satire?

(Yes I know it's borowitz but it's perfectly believable from tRump)

1. the NEWYORKER = HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
2. Mr Trump will live forever in your minds
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

You know it's bad when satire and reality are essentially interchangeable.

Forum List

Back