Trump to restart rallies next month as he plays coy about 2024 run

Former President Donald Trump will resume holding his signature rallies next month, The Post has confirmed.

Dates and locations have not yet been announced, but a source said the president’s team is in the process of selecting venues for a pair of events in June. A third rally is expected to take place around the July 4 holiday.

Trump has sat for occasional interviews since leaving office in January, but has not addressed a campaign-style rally since Jan. 6. Hours after he spoke, some of his supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol, attacking police officers and disrupting the congressional count of electoral votes from the previous year’s election.

This is great news. I personally think DeSantis is the better choice for 2024 but I would love for Trump to come back as well.
Fund-raising must be tapering off.
Watch your media HOs absolutely melt down when these rallies begin. I predict the Biden administration will bring some sort of indictment against him just to stop the publicity. As the conditions in the country worsen, the rallies will draw more and more attendees. You fools still tell yourselves that he lost and that most of the rest of the country hates him.

Yes, please attend his rallies. As many as you can. Don't get that government vaccine that fucks with your DNA and implants a tracking device in you... don't wear one of those silly face diapers... just and go stand shoulder-to-shoulder with tens of thousands of other fellow patriots.
You mean we should behave like the citizens in Texas and Florida? Like that?

Former President Donald Trump will resume holding his signature rallies next month, The Post has confirmed.

Dates and locations have not yet been announced, but a source said the president’s team is in the process of selecting venues for a pair of events in June. A third rally is expected to take place around the July 4 holiday.

Trump has sat for occasional interviews since leaving office in January, but has not addressed a campaign-style rally since Jan. 6. Hours after he spoke, some of his supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol, attacking police officers and disrupting the congressional count of electoral votes from the previous year’s election.

This is great news. I personally think DeSantis is the better choice for 2024 but I would love for Trump to come back as well.

Will Donald Trump actually pay the communities for venue rentals, security, and staff for these rallies, or will be continue to stiff communities where he holds the rallies? If I was in charge of ANY venue Trump wants to use, I'd demand 100% payment up front, plus a hefty damage deposit. Trump's history of stiffing cities is long and disgusting.

Communities couldn't say "No" to Trump when he was President. They don't have to let the fat, old, deadbeat back into their civic centres unless he pays in cash, up front, this time.

If Trump starts charging people to go to his rallies, will anyone show up?
View attachment 489763View attachment 489764
What rules have changed?
Your not going to cheat again.
LOLOL

Who needs to cheat with Trump running. He's down a total of 10 million votes between his 2 elections. He'll only add to that if he runs again.

tenor.gif
Yet we still see your party hyperventilating over audits.

It's early. The gop doesn't really need a NATIONAL platform until early 2023. I'm sure Trump starting rallies to cry about his mythical win being "stolen" and his policy of ego and victimhood just thrills potential candidates though. LOL
We all saw some odd crap happen in the last election. There's no denying that.

Watch your media HOs absolutely melt down when these rallies begin. I predict the Biden administration will bring some sort of indictment against him just to stop the publicity. As the conditions in the country worsen, the rallies will draw more and more attendees. You fools still tell yourselves that he lost and that most of the rest of the country hates him.

Well, he never won the popular vote.

But really Trump's probably just after the ego boost. And you'll give it to him.

It's early. The gop doesn't really need a NATIONAL platform until early 2023. I'm sure Trump starting rallies to cry about his mythical win being "stolen" and his policy of ego and victimhood just thrills potential candidates though. LOL

What odd crap did you see?

The revenge tour starts now!

But really Trump's probably just after the ego boost. And you'll give it to him.
He won two elections. The second was stolen.

Yes, please attend his rallies. As many as you can. Don't get that government vaccine that fucks with your DNA and implants a tracking device in you... don't wear one of those silly face diapers... just and go stand shoulder-to-shoulder with tens of thousands of other fellow patriots.
You mean we should behave like the citizens in Texas and Florida? Like that?
I mean, pack 'em in.

5f22e3db6d8ca.image.jpg

I predict the Biden administration will bring some sort of indictment against him just to stop the publicity
That would have the opposite effect.

Good try at getting out in front of what you know is coming, though.

What odd crap did you see?
The "odd" crap was that according to polls, Biden shudda beaten him by a lot more, and the dems would've had more house seats. But its undeniable that Trump out performs polls. There are several theories as to why. None proven. None involved cheating.

But there's also no denying that the DOJ broke the law in getting a warrant to spy on Trump's campaign through the back door of Roger Stone. (pun intended) And then Trump gets impeached for blackmailing Ukraine to investigate Hunter. Trump's a guy who never played by the established rules of getting HELP from Russia, and rightfully/wrongfully he was pissed about it, like only a Queens money launderer can be. LOL

Yeah, sure.... It must have been stolen, because... because.... otherwise his poor ego will be hurt, poor baby. Let's pretend he won the election so he won't cwy.

Yeah, sure.... It must have been stolen, because... because.... otherwise his poor ego will be hurt, poor baby. Let's pretend he won the election so he won't cwy.
Untraceable mail-in ballots = election fraud.

Does it matter?

The whole voting system is total bullshit.

You don't get to vote for who represents you. You get to vote for a limited choice of two, usually, then the system chooses.

Will Donald Trump actually pay the communities for venue rentals, security, and staff for these rallies, or will be continue to stiff communities where he holds the rallies? If I was in charge of ANY venue Trump wants to use, I'd demand 100% payment up front, plus a hefty damage deposit. Trump's history of stiffing cities is long and disgusting.

Communities couldn't say "No" to Trump when he was President. They don't have to let fat old deadbeat back into their civic centres unless he pays in cash, up front, this time.

No one is "being stiffed" at all. President Trump has a RIGHT to speak out, and a RIGHT to travel. If it causes some cities to be bothered by it, tough shit. Change the Constitution, if you don't like the idea of legal protesting.

BTW, Antifa and BLM haven't paid Portland, Ferguson or Minneapolis for their protests either, and they are a lot more disorderly than a Trump rally.

Every city where Trump held rallies got stiffed. As did the vendors who provided services. Trump has a long history of not paying his bills. 7 bankruptcies and counting.

"Untraceable"?

B
These Moon Bats were absolute idiots letting Joe Dufus steal the election from the best President this country has ever had.

The "absolute idiots" are those who voted for 4 more years of incompetence, chaos, debt, death and destruction. If Trump were still Presidents, there would be food riots in the streets by this point. You were nearly there before the Inauguration.

On what basis do you believe that Trump was the "best President this country has ever had"?

Communities couldn't say "No" to Trump when he was President. They don't have to let the fat, old, deadbeat back into their civic centres unless he pays in cash, up front, this time.

You dumbass. Everywhere he holds a rally the local businesses make out like bandits. Thousand of attendee's spend thousands of dollars in those towns and cities.

Grow a brain you Canadian idiot.

You really are too stupid to be one person. It's this kind of stupidity that leads municipalities to give billions of dollars to corporations to locate their businesses in the state/city, while forcing local taxpayers, who get little to no benefit from this business, to pay higher taxes to pay for the infrastructure the corporation needs.

According to YOUR logic, NOBODY should have to pay venue rental or police costs for concerts, big sporting events other big attractions in these venues, because they ALL generate massive amounts of revenue for local businesses. You should be welcoming all big rallies, concerts and sports events to your city for FREE!!!

Biden changes none of that.
Biden was inept as a Senator, inept as a VP, and is proving now to be inept as a president. He has only one redeeming quality...

He's not Trump.
Yeah he’s not dumb Don. That doesn’t say much.
That's true, it doesn't say much. But it does say enough.
Time will tell, but I doubt it. We’ve got old Joe’s 50 year track record of failure as our guide.

I'll take "Old Joe's 50 year track record" over that of Dumb Donald, any day of the week.
  • Donald Trump lost $1 billion in the 1980's - a record for any American businessman - all covered by his father
  • Donald Trump's Atlantic City Casinos went bankrupt 4 times in the 1990's. Trump bragged about making tens of millions of dollars on the bankrupcies. His bankers, investors and subtrades lost everything. By the end of 1990, no American bank would lend to Donald Trump
  • In the 2000's, Trump started selling property to rich Russians, and dealing with Deutchesbanke. Plus he had cash from the Apprentice, but his projects and businesses kept going bankrupt
Sounds like the guy with the 50 year record of failure, is Donald J. Trump. He's now lost 3 elections, killed half a million Americans with his failed covid response, and crashed the American economy.

How much more of a failure could Biden possibly be????
Of course you would. He never accomplished a damned thing in his 50 years "serving the Public."

Oh and you think the Chinese virus wouldn't have killed those people if Biden had been in the WH?? If you do you are one dumb fuck. Once that virus hit people were going to die. Nothing was going to stop it.

Oh and the Chinese virus crashed economies all over the world.

We are all beginning to see what an incompetent failure Biden is. Now how bout you go inflict your self on Canada. I hate to say it but they deserve your stupid socialist ass.

Biden would have never closed down foreign travel like Trump did so the infection would have spread much more rapidity.

Biden would have never incentivized business to produce testing and respirator equipment. The sonsofbitch would have never implemented Operation Warpspeed.

He would have done like all these Democrat yahoos and just shut everything down. Kissed the ass of the Teacher's Union and went in debt trillions more to pay money to the minorities.

Biden would have used the Pandemic Playbook which the Obama Administration used for the Ebola outbreak, and the H1N1 outbreak in 2009.

Biden would have had testing ready to go from Day one, just like the rest of the First World. The National Stockpile wouldn't have been empty, and the respirator maintenance contract would have been dealt with in a timely way, instead of being allowed to expire.

Biden would not have sold all of America's supply of PPE to the Chinese - which Trump did in January, and Biden would have had a Pandemic Office in the White House - a group that Trump disbanded as "unnecessary", ready to go to work in January, when the Chinese first advised the WHO there was a problem. Trump waited until Mid-March to do ANYTHING at all.

Biden would have worked with all of the states to get and keep the virus under control, instead of pitting red and blue states against each other, and he would have provided a national framework and funding for the response, instead of laying everything off on the states.

Look at how quickly the Biden White House, went about getting the virus under control once he took office. If Biden was in the White House, your response would have been one of the best in the world, instead of the worst.

Because Biden did it all before with the H1N1 virus. That virus killed 3,400 Americans over its first year. The CDC estimates that 284,000 Americans died worldwide from H1N1 in 2009. That would mean that the USA had less than 2% of the world's deaths from H1N1 while having 3% of the world's population.

Compare that to Trump having 20% of the world's corona virus deaths versus 3% of the world's population.

You are confused Moon Bat.

The HiN1 infection was a lot worse than it should have been because the Worthless Negro/Joe Dufus administration refused to close down the Southern border.

Joe Dufus criticized Trump for shutting down travel from China and did other dumbass Democrats.

Joe Dufus is absolutely worthless, pretty low IQ, corrupt as hell, lazy as fuck and is incapable of ever doing anything in the interest of the US.

The whole US would have been like New York City.

I am not in the least bit confused, but you're right out to lunch.

A pandemic where 3300 Americans died in the first year, out of 284,000 people worldwide for 1.16% of the world's deaths due to H1N1 was a "lot worse than it should have been", but a pandemic where the USA has 600,000 deaths, which accounts for 17.5% of the world's deaths from the corona virus pandemic, is a great success!!!!

This is why Republicans always crash the economy when they're in office. They are incapable of discerning success from failure.

Joe Dufus' Chicom buddies (you know the ones that gave all that money to the Biden family) released the virus and then the Democrats used the pandemic to implement the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts to steal the election from the American people.

Maybe if Trump had kissed the ass of Joe Dufus' buddies like the Worthless Negro Administration did and not had stopped job's from going there and the transfer of technology the Chicom would have never released the Wuhan virus.

Too bad you Useful Idiots gave the Chicoms what they wanted.

Can you provide evidence that the Chinese gave the Bidens ANY money at all. I have evidence of the Chinese giving Donald Trump Jr.'s project a $500 million loan, and Ivanka Trump dozens of personal trademarks. Oh and Don Sr. lifted sanctions on a big Chinese tech company 3 days after they gave Junior that loan.

I see no evidence of ANY of the Western democracies giving the Chinese anything, but Donald Trump's America First policy resulted in the Chinese economy becoming the larges and most powerful in the world. Thanks to Dumb Donald, the Chinese are now buying their soy beans and rice from the South Americans, and they're busy building deep sea shipping ports all along the west coast of South America to service these new trade routes.

Trump handed world trade domination to the Chinese, on a silver platter. Maybe they'll let him build a Trump Hotel Bejing as a reward. Well done Donald Trump!!!

Yes, George, Chinese Disinformation Provider.

New Topics

Forum List

Back