Trump to restart rallies next month as he plays coy about 2024 run

Former President Donald Trump will resume holding his signature rallies next month, The Post has confirmed.

Dates and locations have not yet been announced, but a source said the president’s team is in the process of selecting venues for a pair of events in June. A third rally is expected to take place around the July 4 holiday.

Trump has sat for occasional interviews since leaving office in January, but has not addressed a campaign-style rally since Jan. 6. Hours after he spoke, some of his supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol, attacking police officers and disrupting the congressional count of electoral votes from the previous year’s election.

This is great news. I personally think DeSantis is the better choice for 2024 but I would love for Trump to come back as well.

Will Donald Trump actually pay the communities for venue rentals, security, and staff for these rallies, or will be continue to stiff communities where he holds the rallies? If I was in charge of ANY venue Trump wants to use, I'd demand 100% payment up front, plus a hefty damage deposit. Trump's history of stiffing cities is long and disgusting.

Communities couldn't say "No" to Trump when he was President. They don't have to let the fat, old, deadbeat back into their civic centres unless he pays in cash, up front, this time.

If Trump starts charging people to go to his rallies, will anyone show up?
View attachment 489763View attachment 489764
What rules have changed?
Your not going to cheat again.
LOLOL

Who needs to cheat with Trump running. He's down a total of 10 million votes between his 2 elections. He'll only add to that if he runs again.

tenor.gif
Lol the only way you beat him is with illegal mail in voting that wasn't verified. That shit won't happen again.
LOLOL

Every state certified it as legal.

Sucks to be you.
Attorney generals illegally changing voters laws, yeah that ain't gonna happen again. Trump will be elected president in 2024, ill give you a pussy hat and you can amuse me again.
LOLOL

Trump will never see the inside of the White House again unless he shows up to visit.
View attachment 489797
No.

View attachment 489807
We all already know you're an idiot, quit proving it over and over.
LOL

Spits a Trump supporter. :lmao:
BIden is proving us to be right on issues daily. Sucks to be you.
LOLOLOL

Nope, doesn't suck to be me. Trump is out of office. That's what I wanted; that's what I got.

Whereas you don't have Trump in office AND you lost the House AND you lost the Senate AND you're still crying about the election AND all you can do now is bitch and moan about Biden.

tenor.gif
NOT to bad at all, the way things are going, we will get both houses back and the presidency .

Every day, in every way, Biden is cleaning up the orange blob's mess. Starting with, they fumigated the White House before Joe moved in so it's no longer a Washington Covid Hotspot.

However, Mar-a-lago had to be closed due to covid outbreaks there, so Captain Covid's perfect record for spreading death and disease wherever he goes, is unbroken.

Former President Donald Trump will resume holding his signature rallies next month, The Post has confirmed.

Dates and locations have not yet been announced, but a source said the president’s team is in the process of selecting venues for a pair of events in June. A third rally is expected to take place around the July 4 holiday.

Trump has sat for occasional interviews since leaving office in January, but has not addressed a campaign-style rally since Jan. 6. Hours after he spoke, some of his supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol, attacking police officers and disrupting the congressional count of electoral votes from the previous year’s election.

This is great news. I personally think DeSantis is the better choice for 2024 but I would love for Trump to come back as well.
Trigger warning. I prefer Dan Crenshaw.
Of course you do....:heehee: Busted! Dan Crenshaw’s lies about involvement in smear campaign against female vet just fell apart
Daily Kos (/koʊs/ KOHSS)[1] is a group blog and internet forum focused on the Democratic Party[2][3] and liberal American politics.

You are such a sheep. Thank goodness you're old and won't be around soon.

Here's Newsweek, FuckBoi. Don't worry. All of us tall skinny ectomorphs will outlive all you short fat fucks every day of the week.

LOLOL.. be careful.. Trump is raising money for his legal bills and debts to foreign banks . . .

You're an idiot. Go bite your camel.

So you have nothing but childish insults. Content A$$hat, Content. If this is your best shot at political discussion, I suggest you join I nice safe board full of conservatives, because you add NOTHING to the discussion but more Trumpian fantasies.

Typical conservative. Comes in here thinking the leftists on this board are new to the internet and can't discern liars and fools, and proceeds to prove he is one.

Trigger warning. I prefer Dan Crenshaw.
Of course you do....:heehee: Busted! Dan Crenshaw’s lies about involvement in smear campaign against female vet just fell apart
Daily Kos (/koʊs/ KOHSS)[1] is a group blog and internet forum focused on the Democratic Party[2][3] and liberal American politics.

You are such a sheep. Thank goodness you're old and won't be around soon.

Here's Newsweek, FuckBoi. Don't worry. All of us tall skinny ectomorphs will outlive all you short fat
LOLOL.. be careful.. Trump is raising money for his legal bills and debts to foreign banks . . .

You're an idiot. Go bite your camel.

So you have nothing but childish insults. Content A$$hat, Content. If this is your best shot at political discussion, I suggest you join I nice safe board full of conservatives, because you add NOTHING to the discussion but more Trumpian fantasies.

Typical conservative. Comes in here thinking the leftists on this board are new to the internet and can't discern liars and fools, and proceeds to prove he is one.
Jew hater. You're older than my mom and dad, chill.

What is my position on the border, precisely?
you voted for biden and his policy the more foreigners with no means of support that he can get into America the better
So you don't know. I'm not surprised. Ignorance is bliss, they say.

And again, I voted against Trumpism. You won't understand that, either.

I have no use for the Democrats, and that's a third thing you don't get.

Nothing I say sinks into your skull. You're just a waste of time.

Great news? Have you lost your mind?

You don't think that its smart for the Republicans to jump in early to battle Sleepy Joe?

The Republicans need to avoid Trump and look for a candidate who is intelligent and decent.
And well behaved? You mean like Republicans like Bush, McCain, and company? Like those? No thanks. Trump is a brawler and that's the only kind of candidate or leader they can't handle. He spits in the face of the 5th column media while "civilized" Republicans bend over for them.

Will Donald Trump actually pay the communities for venue rentals, security, and staff for these rallies, or will be continue to stiff communities where he holds the rallies? If I was in charge of ANY venue Trump wants to use, I'd demand 100% payment up front, plus a hefty damage deposit. Trump's history of stiffing cities is long and disgusting.

Communities couldn't say "No" to Trump when he was President. They don't have to let the fat, old, deadbeat back into their civic centres unless he pays in cash, up front, this time.

What rules have changed?
LOLOL

Who needs to cheat with Trump running. He's down a total of 10 million votes between his 2 elections. He'll only add to that if he runs again.

tenor.gif
Lol the only way you beat him is with illegal mail in voting that wasn't verified. That shit won't happen again.

LOLOL.. be careful.. Trump is raising money for his legal bills and debts to foreign banks.. Trump LOVES revenge.. He's going to hurt the GOP and anyone he thinks betrayed him.
Revenge. That's the perfect word.

Here's Trump's M.O.

Trump demands loyalty, even when he hasn't earned it. When he doesn't receive it to the degree he thinks he should, he "goes after" fellow Republicans who, in the past, feared a Trump tweet followed by a primary challenge before an upcoming election.

Here's the thing: Fear may cause fellow Republicans to hold their tongues and behave, and it may even cause them to be obsequious toward Trump. But it will NEVER end up resulting in true loyalty. In fact, if anything it will cause anger, resentment, and a desire for revenge some day by Republican representatives when Trump's power over the party has waned.

Don't kid yourself, McCarthy, like McConnell, doesn't respect or even like Trump. In fact, they both hate Trump because they both know he's an ignorant and spiteful man who doesn't give a damn about conservative principles because he's constantly thinking about himself and what's in it for him. They're just too savvy to show their cards. They're just basically biding their time because they don't want to be on the receiving end of the anger of Trump's supporters if he should decide to try to do to them what he did to Liz Cheney. Clearly, as a US Senator who's just been reelected to a six year term, which is probably his last term, McConnell has less to be concerned about, but, unlike Trump, McConnell doesn't reveal his true feelings out in the open for all to see.

I just so happen to believe that there's a much larger reservoir of anger and resentment towards Trump in the GOP than is commonly believed because of what he's done to the Republican Party in general and to the country as a whole. You see, he's led the party to defeat in successive elections, and he's personally caused the greatest embarrassment to the Republican Party in their history by what happened on Jan 6 at his direction.

History is replete with examples of men who seemed unassailable because they were simply too powerful. At the time, those powerful men seemed beyond being held accountable by anyone. And then, something changes. Once that happens, all the people who he's wronged or abused, or harmed in some way will relish their revenge.

Just wait. It's GOING to happen someday, perhaps right after the 2022 midterms if and when Republicans get beaten badly. After all, all you have to do is remember what happened to Newt Gingrich in the aftermath of the 1998 midterm election!

Last edited:

What rules have changed?
LOLOL

tenor.gif
LOLOL

Sucks to be you.
Attorney generals illegally changing voters laws, yeah that ain't gonna happen again. Trump will be elected president in 2024, ill give you a pussy hat and you can amuse me again.
LOLOL

Trump will never see the inside of the White House again unless he shows up to visit.
View attachment 489797
No.

View attachment 489807
LOL

LOLOLOL

Nope, doesn't suck to be me. Trump is out of office. That's what I wanted; that's what I got.

Whereas you don't have Trump in office AND you lost the House AND you lost the Senate AND you're still crying about the election AND all you can do now is bitch and moan about Biden.

tenor.gif
NOT to bad at all, the way things are going, we will get both houses back and the presidency .
LOL

Good luck with that.. Unlike Trump, Biden's approval is north of 50%.
GET her ready!
View attachment 489824
Cheers!

0e8c19d430cdc2c5c19f3e04a5340a96.jpg

Good luck with that.. Unlike Trump, Biden's approval is north of 50%.

You truly are retarded. Fake News shapes the opinions of the idiots who watch the fake news, like you.

And by the way, if you like polls, I can point to many times during Trumps presidency when he was ahead of Obama in the polls at the same amount of time into each of their presidencies.
Fake news like gatewaypundit, naturalnews, beforeitnews, etc...

What rules have changed?
LOLOL

tenor.gif
LOLOL

Sucks to be you.
LOLOL

View attachment 489797
No.

View attachment 489807
LOL

LOLOLOL

tenor.gif
Would you begrudge us some bitching about Biden after whining about Trump ceaselessly for 5 years?
I've not stopped complaining about Biden.

Try harder, con.

Forum List

Back