Trump to restart rallies next month as he plays coy about 2024 run

Former President Donald Trump will resume holding his signature rallies next month, The Post has confirmed.

Dates and locations have not yet been announced, but a source said the president’s team is in the process of selecting venues for a pair of events in June. A third rally is expected to take place around the July 4 holiday.

Trump has sat for occasional interviews since leaving office in January, but has not addressed a campaign-style rally since Jan. 6. Hours after he spoke, some of his supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol, attacking police officers and disrupting the congressional count of electoral votes from the previous year’s election.

This is great news. I personally think DeSantis is the better choice for 2024 but I would love for Trump to come back as well.

Will Donald Trump actually pay the communities for venue rentals, security, and staff for these rallies, or will be continue to stiff communities where he holds the rallies? If I was in charge of ANY venue Trump wants to use, I'd demand 100% payment up front, plus a hefty damage deposit. Trump's history of stiffing cities is long and disgusting.

Communities couldn't say "No" to Trump when he was President. They don't have to let the fat, old, deadbeat back into their civic centres unless he pays in cash, up front, this time.

If Trump starts charging people to go to his rallies, will anyone show up?
View attachment 489763View attachment 489764
What rules have changed?
Your not going to cheat again.
LOLOL

Who needs to cheat with Trump running. He's down a total of 10 million votes between his 2 elections. He'll only add to that if he runs again.

tenor.gif
Lol the only way you beat him is with illegal mail in voting that wasn't verified. That shit won't happen again.

LOLOL.. be careful.. Trump is raising money for his legal bills and debts to foreign banks.. Trump LOVES revenge.. He's going to hurt the GOP and anyone he thinks betrayed him.
If he does he will lose support.

Trump gets bored easily.. He sabotaged his reelection.. He doesn't want to be president. He just wants your money.. Be careful.

Former President Donald Trump will resume holding his signature rallies next month, The Post has confirmed.

Dates and locations have not yet been announced, but a source said the president’s team is in the process of selecting venues for a pair of events in June. A third rally is expected to take place around the July 4 holiday.

Trump has sat for occasional interviews since leaving office in January, but has not addressed a campaign-style rally since Jan. 6. Hours after he spoke, some of his supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol, attacking police officers and disrupting the congressional count of electoral votes from the previous year’s election.

This is great news. I personally think DeSantis is the better choice for 2024 but I would love for Trump to come back as well.
Yeah, great news that thousands of Republicans and evangelicals who have refused to get the vaccine are going to crowd together in an auditorium. What could possibly go wrong?

I know longer care what they do.

Will Donald Trump actually pay the communities for venue rentals, security, and staff for these rallies, or will be continue to stiff communities where he holds the rallies? If I was in charge of ANY venue Trump wants to use, I'd demand 100% payment up front, plus a hefty damage deposit. Trump's history of stiffing cities is long and disgusting.

Communities couldn't say "No" to Trump when he was President. They don't have to let the fat, old, deadbeat back into their civic centres unless he pays in cash, up front, this time.

What rules have changed?
LOLOL

Who needs to cheat with Trump running. He's down a total of 10 million votes between his 2 elections. He'll only add to that if he runs again.

tenor.gif
Lol the only way you beat him is with illegal mail in voting that wasn't verified. That shit won't happen again.
LOLOL

Every state certified it as legal.

Sucks to be you.
Attorney generals illegally changing voters laws, yeah that ain't gonna happen again. Trump will be elected president in 2024, ill give you a pussy hat and you can amuse me again.
LOLOL

Trump will never see the inside of the White House again unless he shows up to visit.
View attachment 489797
No....but we aren't happy with your BFF Putin.
You loved Putin till he told your fag boy Obama to fuck off, when he told him to wait till after the election. So he could suck him off.
Sorry....but you must have con-fused me with some trump/putin fanboi. Never have loved Putin. Never. I DO love how Obama owned Putin.
1621100936111.png

So you know my positions on race, immigration, corporate taxation, PC, Identity Politics, "you didn't build that", trade, late term abortion, and single payer?
You are very weak on border security as are most democrats

And the reward is a flood of illegal aliens coming into our country

So you know my positions on race, immigration, corporate taxation, PC, Identity Politics, "you didn't build that", trade, late term abortion, and single payer?

Still waiting for Mexico to pay for the Wall.

What rules have changed?
LOLOL

tenor.gif
LOLOL

Sucks to be you.
Attorney generals illegally changing voters laws, yeah that ain't gonna happen again. Trump will be elected president in 2024, ill give you a pussy hat and you can amuse me again.
LOLOL

Trump will never see the inside of the White House again unless he shows up to visit.
View attachment 489797
No.

View attachment 489807
We all already know you're an idiot, quit proving it over and over.
LOL

Spits a Trump supporter. :lmao:
BIden is proving us to be right on issues daily. Sucks to be you.
LOLOLOL

Nope, doesn't suck to be me. Trump is out of office. That's what I wanted; that's what I got.

Whereas you don't have Trump in office AND you lost the House AND you lost the Senate AND you're still crying about the election AND all you can do now is bitch and moan about Biden.

tenor.gif
Would you begrudge us some bitching about Biden after whining about Trump ceaselessly for 5 years?

That's the only issue?

What is my position on the border, precisely?

He has the most loyal and gullible followers. He's going to milk them for everything he can get out of them.

Any of these rallies will have Trumpsters falling over each other to give him money regardless of his intentions.

What rules have changed?
LOLOL

tenor.gif
LOLOL

Sucks to be you.
LOLOL

View attachment 489797
No.

View attachment 489807
We all already know you're an idiot, quit proving it over and over.
LOL

Spits a Trump supporter. :lmao:
BIden is proving us to be right on issues daily. Sucks to be you.
LOLOLOL

Nope, doesn't suck to be me. Trump is out of office. That's what I wanted; that's what I got.

Whereas you don't have Trump in office AND you lost the House AND you lost the Senate AND you're still crying about the election AND all you can do now is bitch and moan about Biden.

tenor.gif
Would you begrudge us some bitching about Biden after whining about Trump ceaselessly for 5 years?
There is enough to complain about.

What rules have changed?
LOLOL

tenor.gif
We know that orange cultists support taking the vote away from our military, college students, and those who cannot get out to the polling places.
Lol, if your to stupid to get to the polling places, maybe you shouldn't vote. But I'm of the right mind that blacks are smart enough to get an id, unlike your racist self.
"your to stupid"......... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Gotta love this place!
Yep, full of grammar nazis. Are you smart enough to get an id on your own. Or are you one the stupid minorities?
Well no, it's not about grammar, it's about spelling.

If you're going to insult the intelligence of other posters, perhaps you should first confirm your own fundamental literacy.

Holy crap, you people.

No it's syntax. Using "to" instead of "too" is common when English is your second language.

What rules have changed?
LOLOL

tenor.gif
LOLOL

Sucks to be you.
LOLOL

View attachment 489797
You loved Putin till he told your fag boy Obama to fuck off, when he told him to wait till after the election. So he could suck him off.

Obama said and did nothing of the kind. He refused to discuss negotiations until AFTER he received a mandate from the American people. Trump just dropped to his knees ever time Putin so much as smiled in his direction.

That's why Congress had to pass a law preventing Trump from lifting sanctions against Russia. And who can forget the love fest between Reek and Putin in Helsinki. Where Dumb Donald told the world that he believe Putin over his own CIA and FBI, and denied that Russia interfered in the 2016 election

Look at how eager Trump is to say and do anything Putin wants him to do.

What rules have changed?
LOLOL

tenor.gif
We know that orange cultists support taking the vote away from our military, college students, and those who cannot get out to the polling places.
Lol, if your to stupid to get to the polling places, maybe you shouldn't vote. But I'm of the right mind that blacks are smart enough to get an id, unlike your racist self.
Gotta love this place!
Yep, full of grammar nazis. Are you smart enough to get an id on your own. Or are you one the stupid minorities?

If you're going to insult the intelligence of other posters, perhaps you should first confirm your own fundamental literacy.

Holy crap, you people.

No it's syntax. Using "to" instead of "too" is common when English is your second language.

What rules have changed?
LOLOL

tenor.gif
LOLOL

Sucks to be you.
LOLOL

View attachment 489797

Obama said and did nothing of the kind. He refused to discuss negotiations until AFTER he received a mandate from the American people. Trump just dropped to his knees ever time Putin so much as smiled in his direction.

That's why Congress had to pass a law preventing Trump from lifting sanctions against Russia. And who can forget the love fest between Reek and Putin in Helsinki. Where Dumb Donald told the world that he believe Putin over his own CIA and FBI, and denied that Russia interfered in the 2016 election

FFS, Obama folded like a cheap suit when Putin took Crimea and East Ukraine. Black pajama boy was Putin's bitch.

What rules have changed?
LOLOL

tenor.gif
Gotta love this place!

Holy crap, you people.

What rules have changed?
LOLOL

tenor.gif
LOLOL

Sucks to be you.
LOLOL

View attachment 489797

Obama was caught on an open mic telling Putin to wait till after the election so he could work with him better. Quit lying about it.

Trigger warning. I prefer Dan Crenshaw.

Of course you do....:heehee: Busted! Dan Crenshaw’s lies about involvement in smear campaign against female vet just fell apart

Of course you do....:heehee: Busted! Dan Crenshaw’s lies about involvement in smear campaign against female vet just fell apart
Daily Kos (/koʊs/ KOHSS)[1] is a group blog and internet forum focused on the Democratic Party[2][3] and liberal American politics.

You are such a sheep. Thank goodness you're old and won't be around soon.

Forum List

Back