Trump to restart rallies next month as he plays coy about 2024 run

Former President Donald Trump will resume holding his signature rallies next month, The Post has confirmed.

Dates and locations have not yet been announced, but a source said the president’s team is in the process of selecting venues for a pair of events in June. A third rally is expected to take place around the July 4 holiday.

Trump has sat for occasional interviews since leaving office in January, but has not addressed a campaign-style rally since Jan. 6. Hours after he spoke, some of his supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol, attacking police officers and disrupting the congressional count of electoral votes from the previous year’s election.

This is great news. I personally think DeSantis is the better choice for 2024 but I would love for Trump to come back as well.

Will Donald Trump actually pay the communities for venue rentals, security, and staff for these rallies, or will be continue to stiff communities where he holds the rallies? If I was in charge of ANY venue Trump wants to use, I'd demand 100% payment up front, plus a hefty damage deposit. Trump's history of stiffing cities is long and disgusting.

Communities couldn't say "No" to Trump when he was President. They don't have to let the fat, old, deadbeat back into their civic centres unless he pays in cash, up front, this time.

If Trump starts charging people to go to his rallies, will anyone show up?
View attachment 489763View attachment 489764
What rules have changed?
Your not going to cheat again.
LOLOL

Who needs to cheat with Trump running. He's down a total of 10 million votes between his 2 elections. He'll only add to that if he runs again.

tenor.gif
Lol the only way you beat him is with illegal mail in voting that wasn't verified. That shit won't happen again.
We know that orange cultists support taking the vote away from our military, college students, and those who cannot get out to the polling places.
Lol, if your to stupid to get to the polling places, maybe you shouldn't vote. But I'm of the right mind that blacks are smart enough to get an id, unlike your racist self.
"your to stupid"......... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Former President Donald Trump will resume holding his signature rallies next month, The Post has confirmed.

Dates and locations have not yet been announced, but a source said the president’s team is in the process of selecting venues for a pair of events in June. A third rally is expected to take place around the July 4 holiday.

Trump has sat for occasional interviews since leaving office in January, but has not addressed a campaign-style rally since Jan. 6. Hours after he spoke, some of his supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol, attacking police officers and disrupting the congressional count of electoral votes from the previous year’s election.

This is great news. I personally think DeSantis is the better choice for 2024 but I would love for Trump to come back as well.

Will Donald Trump actually pay the communities for venue rentals, security, and staff for these rallies, or will be continue to stiff communities where he holds the rallies? If I was in charge of ANY venue Trump wants to use, I'd demand 100% payment up front, plus a hefty damage deposit. Trump's history of stiffing cities is long and disgusting.

Communities couldn't say "No" to Trump when he was President. They don't have to let the fat, old, deadbeat back into their civic centres unless he pays in cash, up front, this time.

What rules have changed?
LOLOL

Who needs to cheat with Trump running. He's down a total of 10 million votes between his 2 elections. He'll only add to that if he runs again.

tenor.gif
Lol the only way you beat him is with illegal mail in voting that wasn't verified. That shit won't happen again.
LOLOL

Every state certified it as legal.

Sucks to be you.
Attorney generals illegally changing voters laws, yeah that ain't gonna happen again. Trump will be elected president in 2024, ill give you a pussy hat and you can amuse me again.
LOLOL

Trump will never see the inside of the White House again unless he shows up to visit.
View attachment 489797
No....but we aren't happy with your BFF Putin.

What rules have changed?
LOLOL

tenor.gif
LOLOL

Sucks to be you.
Attorney generals illegally changing voters laws, yeah that ain't gonna happen again. Trump will be elected president in 2024, ill give you a pussy hat and you can amuse me again.
LOLOL

Trump will never see the inside of the White House again unless he shows up to visit.
View attachment 489797
No.

View attachment 489807
We all already know you're an idiot, quit proving it over and over.

What rules have changed?
LOLOL

tenor.gif
LOLOL

Sucks to be you.
LOLOL

View attachment 489797
You loved Putin till he told your fag boy Obama to fuck off, when he told him to wait till after the election. So he could suck him off.

What rules have changed?
LOLOL

tenor.gif
LOLOL

Sucks to be you.
LOLOL

View attachment 489797
No.

View attachment 489807
LOL

Spits a Trump supporter. :lmao:

What rules have changed?
LOLOL

tenor.gif
LOLOL

Sucks to be you.
LOLOL

View attachment 489797
You loved Putin till he told your fag boy Obama to fuck off, when he told him to wait till after the election. So he could suck him off.
That's quite the fantasy life you lead there, Spunky.

What rules have changed?
LOLOL

tenor.gif
LOLOL

Sucks to be you.
LOLOL

View attachment 489797
No.

View attachment 489807
LOL

BIden is proving us to be right on issues daily. Sucks to be you.

What rules have changed?
LOLOL

tenor.gif
LOLOL

Sucks to be you.
LOLOL

View attachment 489797
That's quite the fantasy life you lead there, Spunky.
Well Obama said it on a live TV. After Putin told him to go fuck himself your love turned into hate. You chose which bathroom you will be using today?

What rules have changed?
LOLOL

tenor.gif
We know that orange cultists support taking the vote away from our military, college students, and those who cannot get out to the polling places.
Lol, if your to stupid to get to the polling places, maybe you shouldn't vote. But I'm of the right mind that blacks are smart enough to get an id, unlike your racist self.
Gotta love this place!

What rules have changed?
LOLOL

tenor.gif
Gotta love this place!
Yep, full of grammar nazis. Are you smart enough to get an id on your own. Or are you one the stupid minorities?

What rules have changed?
LOLOL

tenor.gif
Gotta love this place!
Yep, full of grammar nazis. Are you smart enough to get an id on your own. Or are you one the stupid minorities?
Well no, it's not about grammar, it's about spelling.

If you're going to insult the intelligence of other posters, perhaps you should first confirm your own fundamental literacy.

Holy crap, you people.

Last edited:

What rules have changed?
LOLOL

tenor.gif
LOLOL

Sucks to be you.
LOLOL

View attachment 489797
No.

View attachment 489807
LOL

BIden is proving us to be right on issues daily. Sucks to be you.
LOLOLOL

Nope, doesn't suck to be me. Trump is out of office. That's what I wanted; that's what I got.

Whereas you don't have Trump in office AND you lost the House AND you lost the Senate AND you're still crying about the election AND all you can do now is bitch and moan about Biden.

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back