Trump to restart rallies next month as he plays coy about 2024 run

Pass the hat.

Nope. The pass the pen and the registration form. One thing overlooked about Trump rallies is that they registered tons of independents and democrats at each rally. Biden could not fill a bathtub for a rally. That by the way is more evidence that the election was stolen. Trump got more democrats to vote for him than any other president.

81,000,000 >71,000,000
MAGA

Former President Donald Trump will resume holding his signature rallies next month, The Post has confirmed.

Dates and locations have not yet been announced, but a source said the president’s team is in the process of selecting venues for a pair of events in June. A third rally is expected to take place around the July 4 holiday.

Trump has sat for occasional interviews since leaving office in January, but has not addressed a campaign-style rally since Jan. 6. Hours after he spoke, some of his supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol, attacking police officers and disrupting the congressional count of electoral votes from the previous year’s election.

This is great news. I personally think DeSantis is the better choice for 2024 but I would love for Trump to come back as well.

Will Donald Trump actually pay the communities for venue rentals, security, and staff for these rallies, or will be continue to stiff communities where he holds the rallies? If I was in charge of ANY venue Trump wants to use, I'd demand 100% payment up front, plus a hefty damage deposit. Trump's history of stiffing cities is long and disgusting.

Communities couldn't say "No" to Trump when he was President. They don't have to let the fat, old, deadbeat back into their civic centres unless he pays in cash, up front, this time.

If Trump starts charging people to go to his rallies, will anyone show up?
It pleases me that he still scares you shitless.

Pass the hat.

Nope. The pass the pen and the registration form. One thing overlooked about Trump rallies is that they registered tons of independents and democrats at each rally. Biden could not fill a bathtub for a rally. That by the way is more evidence that the election was stolen. Trump got more democrats to vote for him than any other president.

I'm not here to defend Biden. Trump is only out to fleece the flock.

Former President Donald Trump will resume holding his signature rallies next month, The Post has confirmed.

Dates and locations have not yet been announced, but a source said the president’s team is in the process of selecting venues for a pair of events in June. A third rally is expected to take place around the July 4 holiday.

Trump has sat for occasional interviews since leaving office in January, but has not addressed a campaign-style rally since Jan. 6. Hours after he spoke, some of his supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol, attacking police officers and disrupting the congressional count of electoral votes from the previous year’s election.

This is great news. I personally think DeSantis is the better choice for 2024 but I would love for Trump to come back as well.
Dumb Don is totally incompetent and ignorant. He needs to shut up and go away.

This in no way means I think old Joe is any better.

Will Donald Trump actually pay the communities for venue rentals, security, and staff for these rallies, or will be continue to stiff communities where he holds the rallies? If I was in charge of ANY venue Trump wants to use, I'd demand 100% payment up front, plus a hefty damage deposit. Trump's history of stiffing cities is long and disgusting.

Communities couldn't say "No" to Trump when he was President. They don't have to let the fat, old, deadbeat back into their civic centres unless he pays in cash, up front, this time.

150226471_4187497447944951_7626746117812223952_o.jpg
149028911_4266801920000679_8113473719072495053_o.jpg

Dumb Don is totally incompetent and ignorant . . . .

Then that would make you a baboon.

Trump became a real estate tycoon, then a tv star, then president, married to a hot wife.

You became a toilet scrubber at McDonalds married to your sock..

View attachment 489763View attachment 489764
What rules have changed?

Dumb Don is totally incompetent and ignorant. He needs to shut up and go away.

This in no way means I think old Joe is any better.

You might not like it, but that's the choice in 2024. Biden and Trump. If Trump "goes away", that leaves Sleepy Joe alone at the top of the heap.

What rules have changed?
Illegal voting

What rules have changed?
Illegal voting
What do you mean illegal voting?

New Topics

Forum List

Back