trump to repubs: Endorse me or else

Threatening Desantis is so typical of Trump.

I admire him back-trolling people who start fights with him. Will not support him going after folks that haven't been a pain in the ass. That's where he lost me forever. He's a politician now -- not a populist anymore. Blackmail is what he did. It's not only illegal -- it's disgusting when done in public.

All the "pet names" and "little hands" trolling was epic trolling and enjoyable. This went too far.

His operatives just were.
Link...

Proving 'Trump Opperatives'...

....not your usual made-up, insinuated, false narrative bullshit.

People are easily compelled / convinced to follow and ifter their loyalties lead them astray, to do really stupid stuff on their own, leaving the those they follow to be blamed rather than 'personal accountability'.

CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg
Despite Democrats egging the lootibg, decacing, burning, destruction, myrder, and mayhem on...defending it, supporting it...the only ones really to blame for the Antida and BLM domestic terrorism that destroyed communities all over the country - costing hundreds of millions of dollars, was the animals who actively chose to engage in the looting, defacing, burning, destruction, murder and mayhem.

(The idiot reporter above proved to be 'conditioned' to believe any part of that violence and destruction behind him was 'peaceful'. )

The repubs spent MILLIONS OF TAX PAYER MONEY and never found it was Hillarys fault. Like trump...you think just because you say something, it makes it true. STOP LYING! YOU ARE GOING TO HELL IF YOU DON'T.
we are all already there thanks to the democrats

Found by whom?

You, citing your imagination?
by the Presidents and secret service, happens every time there is change, never a big deal until the democrats shit their pants. Now it is their turn, funny how they love investigations until it is their turn

not a thing, everyone here knows the economy and stock market was better before Biden, why are you scared is the real question

Throwing mud to see what sticks? Someone is getting desperate.

Let’s review shall we?

The argument was made that Trump shouldn’t be prosecuted because Hillary wasn’t. I said that was nonsense and posted a short video put together by lawyer’s explaining the differences in the cases. Including the legislation Trump signed into law.

You accused me of performing Fellatio on Democrats. I said I was a slave to truth. Now you are wailing about the economy.

Apparently you have given up on the childish Hillary did it too argument. That’s progress.

Now you are going to keep howling about how awful things are and hope that eventually you stumble across something that you can use.

Unemployment was sky high in the last year of Trumps administration. We had shortages of everything. My local grocery stores were rationing everything. Toilet paper shortages? Remember those?

Businesses closed for good. Shopping Malls already hard hit were pushed beyond the brink.

Now there is full and nearly full shelves at the store. Unemployment is down. Toilet paper is available.

I’m making more money than ever before.

What do I have to complain about? The Stock Market? In any ten year period the Market is always up from where it was. So if it is low now and I’m smart I’ll buy low and wait for it to go up.

That is the little secret about the Market. Every day people are betting. The guy selling thinks the market is going to go down. The guy buying thinks the market is going to go up. It doesn’t matter who is wrong in the short term. In ten years it will be higher than it is.

Throwing mud to see what sticks? Someone is getting desperate.

Let’s review shall we?

The argument was made that Trump shouldn’t be prosecuted because Hillary wasn’t. I said that was nonsense and posted a short video put together by lawyer’s explaining the differences in the cases. Including the legislation Trump signed into law.

You accused me of performing Fellatio on Democrats. I said I was a slave to truth. Now you are wailing about the economy.

Apparently you have given up on the childish Hillary did it too argument. That’s progress.

Now you are going to keep howling about how awful things are and hope that eventually you stumble across something that you can use.

Unemployment was sky high in the last year of Trumps administration. We had shortages of everything. My local grocery stores were rationing everything. Toilet paper shortages? Remember those?

Businesses closed for good. Shopping Malls already hard hit were pushed beyond the brink.

Now there is full and nearly full shelves at the store. Unemployment is down. Toilet paper is available.

I’m making more money than ever before.

What do I have to complain about? The Stock Market? In any ten year period the Market is always up from where it was. So if it is low now and I’m smart I’ll buy low and wait for it to go up.

That is the little secret about the Market. Every day people are betting. The guy selling thinks the market is going to go down. The guy buying thinks the market is going to go up. It doesn’t matter who is wrong in the short term. In ten years it will be higher than it is.
sky high? are you a fucking idiot? can't fill jobs when people don't want to work. Here is the story between Biden and Trump and it is awful for the working class. Biden is better on 2 out of 5 measurable metrics that people care about, 401ks are still taking an ass kicking from this fucking idiot we have now. If he would let us go back to energy independence inflation would drop quickly as trans costs drive the price of everything up. One has to be a real fucktard to support Biden

sky high? are you a fucking idiot? can't fill jobs when people don't want to work. Here is the story between Biden and Trump and it is awful for the working class. Biden is better on 2 out of 5 measurable metrics that people care about, 401ks are still taking an ass kicking from this fucking idiot we have now. If he would let us go back to energy independence inflation would drop quickly as trans costs drive the price of everything up. One has to be a real fucktard to support Biden

Go back to energy independence? And you call me an idiot?

Oil Companies are increasing drilling all the time.

It is up 60% from where it was when Biden took office. I’m not sure what more Biden is supposed to do, get out there himself with a shovel?

Before Covid hit and the drilling fell off to zero it was already trending down.

D06F89AF-1BE4-46FD-BF2B-C6394A210DC8.jpeg

Since I doubt you will read the article let me summarize. The biggest problem is workers. Finding people who want to do the dirty and backbreaking labor. Even if you find some who are willing to start it takes time to train them up until they are experienced.

But the fact that drilling is going on and increasing all the time is undeniable to anyone with a sliver of honesty.

But still you keep throwing mud at the wall hoping some will stick. Why?

It is up 60% from where it was when Biden took office. what Biden is supposed to do, get out there himself with a shovel?
Before Covid hit and the drilling fell off to zero it was already trending down.
Since I doubt you will read the article let me summarize. The biggest problem is workers. Finding people who want to do the dirty and backbreaking labor. Even if you find some who are willing to start it takes time to train them up until they are experienced.
But the fact that drilling is going on and increasing all the time is undeniable to anyone with a sliver of honesty.
1. Yes, go back to energy independence. That's the smart policy. Why pay US enemies to pump oil?

2. Yes oil companies are increasing drilling, except on Federal lands.
They drill in marginal locations for marginal oil production.

3. What Biden is supposed to do is enact the 10 policies the API asked him to do:
10 actions policymakers can take right now:
1. Lift Development Restrictions on Federal Lands and Waters
The Department of the Interior (DOI) should swiftly issue a 5-year program for the Outer Continental Shelf and hold mandated quarterly onshore lease sales with equitable terms. DOI should reinstate canceled sales and valid leases on federal lands and waters.
2. Designate Critical Energy Infrastructure Projects
Congress should authorize critical energy infrastructure projects to support the production, processing and delivery of energy. These projects would be of such concern to the national interest that they would be entitled to undergo a streamlined review and permitting process not to exceed one year.
3. Fix the NEPA Permitting Process
The Biden administration should revise the National Environmental Policy Act process by establishing agency uniformity in reviews, limiting reviews to two years, and reducing bureaucratic burdens placed on project proponents in terms of size and scope of application submissions.
4. Accelerate LNG Exports and Approve Pending LNG Applications
Congress should amend the Natural Gas Act to streamline the Department of Energy (DOE) to a single approval process for all U.S. liquefied natural gas (LNG) projects. DOE should approve pending LNG applications to enable the U.S. to deliver reliable energy to our allies abroad.
5. Unlock Investment and Access to Capital
The Securities and Exchange Commission should reconsider its overly burdensome and ineffective climate disclosure proposal and the Biden administration should ensure open capital markets where access is based upon individual company merit free from artificial constraints based on government-preferred investment allocations.
6. Dismantle Supply Chain Bottlenecks
President Biden should rescind steel tariffs that remain on imports from U.S. allies as steel is a critical component of energy production, transportation, and refining. The Biden administration should accelerate efforts to relieve port congestion so that equipment necessary for energy development can be delivered and installed.
7. Advance Lower Carbon Energy Tax Provisions
Congress should expand and extend Section 45Q tax credits for carbon capture, utilization, and storage development and create a new tax credit for hydrogen produced from all sources.
8. Protect Competition in the Use of Refining Technologies
The Biden administration should ensure that future federal agency rulemakings continue to allow U.S. refineries to use the existing critical process technologies to produce the fuels needed for global energy markets.
9. End Permitting Obstruction on Natural Gas Projects
The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission should cease efforts to overstep its permitting authority under the Natural Gas Act and should adhere to traditional considerations of public needs as well as focus on direct impacts arising from the construction and operation of natural gas projects.
10. Advance the Energy Workforce of the Future

4. You want a "sliver of honesty"? How about Biden's self-admitted war on energy? He canceled the KeystoneXL pipeline and 830,000 bpd, he reneged on Manchin's pipeline deal, he said "no more drilling" but wants to drill in Venezuela??

It is up 60% from where it was when Biden took office. I’m not sure what more Biden is supposed to do, get out there himself with a shovel?

View attachment 732703

yeah it is up in Venezuela, not here, it is almost half were was before he took office, all refinery capacities are down a clean out projects are dropping off. Fuel prices would not be up if we were pulling from our own soil

1. Yes, go back to energy independence. That's the smart policy. Why pay US enemies to pump oil?

2. Yes oil companies are increasing drilling, except on Federal lands.
They drill in marginal locations for marginal oil production.

3. What Biden is supposed to do is enact the 10 policies the API asked him to do:
10 actions policymakers can take right now:
1. Lift Development Restrictions on Federal Lands and Waters
The Department of the Interior (DOI) should swiftly issue a 5-year program for the Outer Continental Shelf and hold mandated quarterly onshore lease sales with equitable terms. DOI should reinstate canceled sales and valid leases on federal lands and waters.
2. Designate Critical Energy Infrastructure Projects
Congress should authorize critical energy infrastructure projects to support the production, processing and delivery of energy. These projects would be of such concern to the national interest that they would be entitled to undergo a streamlined review and permitting process not to exceed one year.
3. Fix the NEPA Permitting Process
The Biden administration should revise the National Environmental Policy Act process by establishing agency uniformity in reviews, limiting reviews to two years, and reducing bureaucratic burdens placed on project proponents in terms of size and scope of application submissions.
4. Accelerate LNG Exports and Approve Pending LNG Applications
Congress should amend the Natural Gas Act to streamline the Department of Energy (DOE) to a single approval process for all U.S. liquefied natural gas (LNG) projects. DOE should approve pending LNG applications to enable the U.S. to deliver reliable energy to our allies abroad.
5. Unlock Investment and Access to Capital
The Securities and Exchange Commission should reconsider its overly burdensome and ineffective climate disclosure proposal and the Biden administration should ensure open capital markets where access is based upon individual company merit free from artificial constraints based on government-preferred investment allocations.
6. Dismantle Supply Chain Bottlenecks
President Biden should rescind steel tariffs that remain on imports from U.S. allies as steel is a critical component of energy production, transportation, and refining. The Biden administration should accelerate efforts to relieve port congestion so that equipment necessary for energy development can be delivered and installed.
7. Advance Lower Carbon Energy Tax Provisions
Congress should expand and extend Section 45Q tax credits for carbon capture, utilization, and storage development and create a new tax credit for hydrogen produced from all sources.
8. Protect Competition in the Use of Refining Technologies
The Biden administration should ensure that future federal agency rulemakings continue to allow U.S. refineries to use the existing critical process technologies to produce the fuels needed for global energy markets.
9. End Permitting Obstruction on Natural Gas Projects
The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission should cease efforts to overstep its permitting authority under the Natural Gas Act and should adhere to traditional considerations of public needs as well as focus on direct impacts arising from the construction and operation of natural gas projects.
10. Advance the Energy Workforce of the Future

4. You want a "sliver of honesty"? How about Biden's self-admitted war on energy? He canceled the KeystoneXL pipeline and 830,000 bpd, he reneged on Manchin's pipeline deal, he said "no more drilling" but wants to drill in Venezuela??

Who are these enemies?

Forum List

Back