trump to repubs: Endorse me or else

Again, where are the charges? This is a nothing burger from a nothing government.

Again, what 'conspiracy' are you talking about?

You have yet to dispute that Trump took those documents. You can't. As Trump has admitted to it.

It is a fact Smith's wife worked with the Obama's at Netflix. Try being informed before you open your big anti-American mouth. OK?

And......what?

Smith's wife worked with Obama at Netflix and ....what's your conspiracy?

Can you prove that? Get started.
YUP,

When trump falsely accused Obama of taking 30 million pages, NARA quickly confirmed that trump was lying, and that NARA was ALWAYS in possession of those documents.

Screenshot 2022-11-29 at 12.41.28 PM.png

If you are that dumb I am not going to tell you. I think we are finished with this conversation. Thanks.

Laughing......so no conspiracy. Just random insinuations.

Run along. I'll be here when you manage to scrounge together enough tinfoil and batshit for your next empty conspiracy.

Run along. I'll be here when you manage to scrounge together enough tinfoil and batshit for your next empty conspiracy.
Not to worry Bidung will manage to provide some new material before the end of the week.

Exactly what you and the media have. Random accusations.

Have they been proven false in a court of law? Get back to me when they are.
What are you talking about.
NARA has ALL of Obama's Documents.
What does the court have to do with NARA confirming that they have ALL of Obama's documents.

Forum List

Back