trump to repubs: Endorse me or else

NWO to world: Bend the knee to global tyranny or else.

No thanks, I'll make my stand with America First & let the chips fall
Every American here will take his stand with America.

MEH.

Dog bites man.

YOUR difficulty lies in having a standard-bearer who traitorously summoned and incited an Insurrection on January 6, 2021, in a vain attempt to retain power.

Beyond Rump's rapidly-shrinking base... America will not forget... nor will America forgive... your Orange Albatross is dog-meat... abandoned... unfit for office.

You need to dump your Orange Comb-Over Sociopath and conjure up a more sane and articulate and effective standard bearer while there is still time.

The Political Mafia Boss at work. But after the dismal mid-terms of MAGA...the threat sounds more desperate than dangerous.
Even if Trump loses the primary and runs 3rd party, and the democrats win in 2024, it would only prove that Trump didn't have the character to be president, and that he only won in 2016 because voters didn't know how fucked-up he is.

NWO to world: Bend the knee to global tyranny or else.

No thanks, I'll make my stand with America First & let the chips fall
I fully support Trump in this. If the RINO ptb in DC decide to stop him from the nomination, he needs to campaign on removing the corrupt RINO elements from the GOP. Let the Left win '24 if necessary. Things will get so bad that a revolution may finally take hold. BURN IT DOWN!

In the DNC primary endorsements and votes dont even matter.

Its a show. Its fake. That was the legal defense the DNC used in court against Bernie supporters…so cant the RNC just pick whomever they want?

I fully support Trump in this. If the RINO ptb in DC decide to stop him from the nomination, he needs to campaign on removing the corrupt RINO elements from the GOP. Let the Left win '24 if necessary. Things will get so bad that a revolution may finally take hold. BURN IT DOWN!
Such dramatics. Trump will never win the 2024 GOP primary. Relax.

Even if Trump loses the primary and runs 3rd party, and the democrats win in 2024, it would only prove that Trump didn't have the character to be president, and that he only won in 2016 because voters didn't know how fucked-up he is.
Fair enough... and what if he wins the nomination? Would you support him having the chance to run, or will you be cheering on any and all moves of the Left to stop him? Because I gotta tell ya, by the time we get into late 2023 this nation is going to be in desperate straits and when you folks' paid shock troops roll into blue cities screeching about "death of democracy" and other such inane fuckery, you are likely to see quite a few others contesting the ground, so to speak. People are getting tired of your shit.

I imagine God's inbox is overflowing with prayers from the GOP leadership asking him to make Merrick Garland indict Trump.
Let them. It will only grow his support. At some point the Left is going to finally have to admit they cannot use an legal means to stop him. The real question they should be asked is how far are they willing to go to stop him. I think they'll cheerfully burn cities in pursuit of removing him when everything else fails.

Fair enough... and what if he wins the nomination? Would you support him having the chance to run, or will you be cheering on any and all moves of the Left to stop him? Because I gotta tell ya, by the time we get into late 2023 this nation is going to be in desperate straits and when you folks' paid shock troops roll into blue cities screeching about "death of democracy" and other such inane fuckery, you are likely to see quite a few others contesting the ground, so to speak. People are getting tired of your shit.
So, you're unwilling to answer. I'm not surprised.
Watching SMU-Tulane on ESPN.....patience, I'm thinking...

1. If Trump wins the nomination I'll vote for him because as fucked-up as he is, he's still better than any democrat.
2. see #1, if Trump is the GOP nominee I'll support him, even though I like Desantis better
3. Agree that 2023 and 2024 may be rough economically.
4. There will be no paid "shock troops"? Who supposedly paid them? To do what? WTF are you smoking?
5. If Republicans win in 2024, and fix election laws (inane fuckery?)
6. There will be no "contested ground", so to speak. You can have your lawless urban plantation kill zones, enjoy!!
7. Tired of what shit??

Nothing "mafia boss" about it.

The Republican candidates on the undercard have to get behind the top of the ticket if they want to be victorious. Now if they want to be losers, that's another question altogether. Maybe they should get behind Sleepy Joe.

The Political Mafia Boss at work. But after the dismal mid-terms of MAGA...the threat sounds more desperate than dangerous.

I dont know about this article -- but having Vanity Fair quote Rolling Stone for private conversations that Trump may or may not have had -- is like trusting CNN to accurately "fact check" anything Joe Brandon says or does.

BUT -- I can almost believe it -- because Trump last week lost ME as a fan for publicly blackmailing DeSantis.

"I have dirt on DeSantis that even his wife doesn't know".

THAT -- was the end of the "fun ride" for me. It was the point where Trump became the "swamp creature" that he swears he's gonna make extinct.

As a former Prez and CIChief -- he had access to the NASTY and repulsive "domestic surveillance" files that are the basis of the ROT in the swamp. ALL of Congressional leadership is compromised. MOST of the rest of Congress is also blackmailable.

By RIGHTS -- no one who is blackmailable should even hold security clearances. And with all the failed impeachments and investigations into Trump -- he was STILL the rare bird that CANNOT be blackmailed.

But when the dude mouths off PUBLICLY like that -- and threatens to knock off the competition with blatant BLACKMAIL that he probably illegally acquired from "The World's Greatest Domestic Spying Machine" -- I dropped him like Dems toss their own under the bus.

He campaigned on that already though, and got HIS GUYS and GALS elected in the Primary, pushing out the deep state/Rinos, but his key replacement candidates, all lost in the general/midterm election? But 1, I think JD Vance won.

Just a focus tested change of terminology.
The same reason the regressives call themselves liberals or progressives even though in actuality they endorse the exact opposite of the true meanings of these terms.
They stand for neither liberty or progress.

They project their malfeasance onto opposition while falsely claiming a label that is the opposite of reality while they prey on the weak minded

Forum List

Back