Trump to propose a infastructure bill, now where have I heard this before?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
LOLOLO....1 trillion infastructual bill, something Obama has been trying to get for years, now is his number one priority???? And the GOP is all for it? No where you gonna get the money, no worrying about the deficit??? Hypocrites, you white fucks are, your jokes

bridges and roads are our transport system for our goods to our markets

I hope it involves competition between bidders and not just a tax and spend bill

generate tax money not just spend it

• Banned

I hope it involves competition between bidders and not just a tax and spend bill

Really? Obama has been trying for years to get this done and nobody cared...interesting, ?

Trump talked about the infrastructure and with a Rep congress he should have not problem getting money appropriated.

LOLOLO....1 trillion infastructual bill, something Obama has been trying to get for years, now is his number one priority???? And the GOP is all for it? No where you gonna get the money, no worrying about the deficit??? Hypocrites, you white fucks are, your jokes

Don't worry, when Trump rebuilds our crumbling roads and bridges you Liberals can claim businesses that use said infrastructure didn't build that. See, everyone wins in a Trump Presidency.

• Banned

Don't worry, when Trump rebuilds our crumbling roads and bridges you Liberals can claim businesses that use said infrastructure didn't build that. See, everyone wins in a Trump Presidency.
Will this be before or after them jobs come back from China....this so call bill is just a bone to you ungrateful white motherfuckers

Will this be before or after them jobs come back from China....this so call bill is just a bone to you ungrateful white motherfuckers

You're a miserable racist. I would hate to be you and live like that.

Trump will put it into projects that will grow the econony: Airports and real infrastructure.

Really? Obama has been trying for years to get this done and nobody cared...interesting, ?

$485 billion and then

Obama to make it tougher to build roads, bridges in name of climate ...
www.washingtontimes.com/.../obama-make-it-tougher-build-roads-bridges-name-cli/

Aug 2, 2016 - Building that bridge or expanding that highway just became more difficult under a rigorous standard issued Tuesday by the Obama ...

Yeah...except he means it...unlike obama who took that money and used it to pay off unions...without actually building anything....you don't remember "shovel ready jobs" and how later we were told....well, I guess they weren't that shovel ready...you don't remember obama saying that...

Forum List

Back