Trump to issue around 100 pardons and commutations Tuesday

I'm pretty certain they will include Jared, Ivanka, Don Junior and Rudy. Hopefully they do NOT include a blanket pardon for his violent insurgents on the 6th.
Only underbosses and capos will be on the list. Soldiers are screwed.

I think you're correct.
Donald cheers on his angry mob but does he REALLY "love" them?
Nah, they were just pawns enlisted to entertain him.

kek.jpg

Donald cheers on his angry mob but does he REALLY "love" them?

No more than any of his predecessors.

How do you think Obama became a multimillionaire less than one month after leaving office?

Obama was a millionaire prior to taking office (1.3 estimated net worth) That's what happens when you write good books.
Post presidency he and Michelle became a multi-millionaires due to book deals and speaking engagements. Most presidents have done the same.
In Donald's case, his 250m Grift Fund should tide him over, but no reputable corporation is gonna hire him to spew his poison.
Damaged goods my friend.

Obama granted clemency for more convicted criminals than any other President in history.
Obama absolved 1,937 convicts.
Obama also granted pardons to folks who were directly involved in ongoing investigations within his administration.

Funny..... didn't see any bitching about that

You don't see a difference between freeing non-violent prisoners for dealing weed and the corrupt pardons for the right price to cronies? Sad :confused:
Uhhuh.... only that is not what they all were.
SOme - yes... and I agree with them.
Others - go ahead - look them up - were people who were under investigation in his administration, or were involved/working with his administration.
Reason you don't know that is because the media LLOOOOOVED Obama... so they simply didn't report on it.
Trump - the media obviously hated his guts - and gleefully report on anything they can possibly find to put him in a bad light.
Obviously.

Why don't you list all the political cronies of Obama's that he pardoned. Granted, Clinton's pardon of Marc Rich was sleazy but Donald has already out-sleazed ol' Bubba. Can't wait to see the preemptive pardons tomorrow for Rudy and his children. ;)
Why don't you unbury your head in the sand and simply look it up.
However, it's not like I know you are not interested in reality. Clearly.

Why don't you unbury your head in the sand and simply look it up.
However, it's not like I know you are not interested in reality. Clearly.

Translation: I can't find any Obama political, corrupt, white collar cronies that Obama pardoned.
You made the claim dude, and failed to back it up!

The most utterly corrupt President in modern US history, if not the entire history itself.

Nixon was up there, but Donald will pass him within the next 6-8 months. At least Nixon turned over the tapes and didn't foment a violent coup. I suspect Bill Barr quit because Donald asked him to delete stuff from the servers and shred a lot of documents.

main-qimg-e76a46d3a326742beafd34427f7d7f6e

Amazing. Obama did not do one wrong thing in 8 years.

How about starting 5 illegal wars and killing a hundreds of thousands of brown people? How does that count for Kenyan Jesus?

I'm pretty certain they will include Jared, Ivanka, Don Junior and Rudy. Hopefully they do NOT include a blanket pardon for his violent insurgents on the 6th. Of course accepting a preemptive pardon is an admission of guilt, won't protect them from state charges, and they can be hauled in front of congress without a 5th amendment privilege. Any other guesses? Pretty much his entire mob family who could potentially testify against him. What say you :confused-84:

President Donald Trump is preparing to issue around 100 pardons and commutations on his final full day in office Tuesday, according to three people familiar with the matter, a major batch of clemency actions that includes white collar criminals, high-profile rappers and others but -- as of now -- is not expected to include Trump himself.​
The White House held a meeting on Sunday to finalize the list of pardons, two sources said.​
Initially, two major batches had been ready to roll out, one at the end of last week and one on Tuesday. Now, officials expect the last batch to be the only one -- unless Trump decides at the last minute to grant pardons to controversial allies, members of his family or himself.​

Pretty sure pardons have to name names and crimes

Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize....then he started 5 illegal wars and killed over half a million brown people.

How do you think Obama became a multimillionaire less than one month after leaving office?

Obama was a millionaire prior to taking office (1.3 estimated net worth) That's what happens when you write good books.
Post presidency he and Michelle became a multi-millionaires due to book deals and speaking engagements. Most presidents have done the same.
In Donald's case, his 250m Grift Fund should tide him over, but no reputable corporation is gonna hire him to spew his poison.
Damaged goods my friend.
Obama stabbed African Americans in the back for 8 years. He has ulterior motives and is a tool of the globalists. He did their bidding and was rewarded handsomely for it.

Stabbed African Amwricansd in the back...

Started five wars...

WTF are you folks smoking?

Damaged goods my friend.
Obama stabbed African Americans in the back for 8 years. He has ulterior motives and is a tool of the globalists. He did their bidding and was rewarded handsomely for it.

And ur a fucking IDIOT!!

Forum List

Back