Trump to hold Miss Governor position for gop

So a vote for Hood is a vote for poverty and degradation while a vote for Reeves is a vote for freedom and prosperity. Where the hell do Democrats find people who vote for these slugs? Reeves should be winning by 20 points.

So a vote for Hood is a vote for poverty and degradation while a vote for Reeves is a vote for freedom and prosperity. Where the hell do Democrats find people who vote for these slugs? Reeves should be winning by 20 points.
On the issues, Hood was winning. You are projecting your views that have nothing to do with Miss. Or the issues.

But a number of people in Miss view the national dem party unfavorably. The OP was simply a factual comment upon the draw of Trump. Who actually polls lower than the term limited gop governor who is retiring.

Trump's kid has been down at least once and Trump is visiting as well. Fortunately, not near my locale. W made some stops in his day too Natl dems try to stay away.

On the issues, Hood was winning. You are projecting your views that have nothing to do with Miss. Or the issues.

But a number of people in Miss view the national dem party unfavorably. The OP was simply a factual comment upon the draw of Trump. Who actually polls lower than the term limited gop governor who is retiring.

Trump's kid has been down at least once and Trump is visiting as well. Fortunately, not near my locale. W made some stops in his day too Natl dems try to stay away.

Until the dems/DNC move off of that notion which they argued in court post 2016, that the DNC has no "legal" obligation to honor the will of primary voters come the general, and "super delegates", the national dems should be rebuked by one and all.

Until the dems/DNC move off of that notion which they argued in court post 2016, that the DNC has no "legal" obligation to honor the will of primary voters come the general, and "super delegates", the national dems should be rebuked by one and all.
Hillary won the miss primary pretty conviningly. LoL (I didn't vote for a dem btw)

Honestly the intent of the thread was not for bait for voters who'd never vote dem and never lived in Miss to vent their gripes about the dems, but this in entertaining.

Hillary won the miss primary pretty conviningly. LoL (I didn't vote for a dem btw)

Honestly the intent of the thread was not for bait for voters who'd never vote dem and never lived in Miss to vent their gripes about the dems, but this in entertaining.

Love the Double Decker Arts Festival in Oxford, not at all sure I would ever consider living in Miss. The corruption of the party is what it is. No way in hell I would ever for for either Hillary or Don.

Love the Double Decker Arts Festival in Oxford, not at all sure I would ever consider living in Miss. The corruption of the party is what it is. No way in hell I would ever for for either Hillary or Don.
Well, it's frustrating to me to see elections turn on racial perceptions, and Trump's involvement here I think injects that. The facts are Medicaid Expansion would actually benefit more working class whites than blacks, and improved roads would provide economic (and safety) befits regardless of race. And nearly half of the gop voted for the gop candidate running on that in the primary, but he narrowly lost.

Personally, I agree with the overwhelming maj or whites here that racial gerrymandering of districts is harmful, and while it doesn't affect my vote, there's no doubt that there are more blacks then whites here to qualify for welfare such as "regular" Medicaid and EBT food stamps.

I have a nice life. It's just strange to me to see Mississippi voters literally cutting their own throats over national issues that the governor race cannot have an effect upon. and the Dem is more pro-gun and pro-law than the gop candidate. Crazy.

Given how much Trump "helped" in Kentucky, Mississippi Republicans will be telling him they don't need his help, if they have any brains.

Forum List

Back