trump To Hold Departure Ceremony At Joint Base Andrews On Morning Of Biden Inauguration

MMMMMboy! Yeah! let's get him! Throw him under the prison! Hell, Hang him and his family from a street light in front of the WH!!!

Someone actually brought a gallows with them to a "peaceful protest." There is no need to improvise if it's still up on the Mall in front of the Capitol.

Obviously I was being over the top for a reason, but should I put you down for actually wanting a public hanging of Trump and his family?

trump has a lot of nerve. Even nixon and the bush boy did the traditional leaving on the helicopter at the White House. Yes they left in disgrace but they at least had the respect for our nation to leave the traditional way.

Not trump. He has to hold a ceremony to himself, using again, our tax dollars to do it.

It's not been finalized but it could include a color guard and 21 gun salute.

The man has no sense of decency or respect for our nation, democratic traditions and the people of our nation.

No one wants to be near Xiden as he is sworn in. Even Joe is scarred to attend, so much so he has tens of thousands of troops there.

View attachment 443583

Trump finds the notion of tyranny to be very comforting. That's why he tried to bring it here; tank parades and all.

So do his allies; Mike Lindell pushing martial law, and all that.
Biden is the one surrounding himself with tens of thousands of troops for his “inauguration”.

Pence and his wife are still in hiding.

MMMMMboy! Yeah! let's get him! Throw him under the prison! Hell, Hang him and his family from a street light in front of the WH!!!

Someone actually brought a gallows with them to a "peaceful protest." There is no need to improvise if it's still up on the Mall in front of the Capitol.

Obviously I was being over the top for a reason, but should I put you down for actually wanting a public hanging of Trump and his family?

And?

And?

Click on the link and look.. Trump's mob assaulted 139 Capitol guards and police officers.. That NOT Ok with me.. and it s NOT OK with people in Palm Beach.. Trump's stunt on Jan 6th on top of his Covid incompetence sealed his legacy.

And?

Click on the link and look.. Trump's mob assaulted 139 Capitol guards and police officers.. That NOT Ok with me.. and it s NOT OK with people in Palm Beach.. Trump's stunt on Jan 6th on top of his Covid incompetence sealed his legacy.

Yes yes, I know your talking points.

You know.. I just realized that Hillary Clinton was a private citizen when she sat thru hours and hours of the Benghazi hearings.

And?

You don't need talking points if you are mindful of the facts and think ethics and honor and principles are important. Don't be ashamed to be high-minded even if it sounds a little corny.

And?

You don't need talking points if you are mindful of the facts and think ethics and honor and principles are important. Don't be ashamed to be high-minded even if it sounds a little corny.

Well, the facts don't seem to be being discussed here

trump has a lot of nerve. Even nixon and the bush boy did the traditional leaving on the helicopter at the White House. Yes they left in disgrace but they at least had the respect for our nation to leave the traditional way.

Not trump. He has to hold a ceremony to himself, using again, our tax dollars to do it.

The man has no sense of decency or respect for our nation, democratic traditions and the people of our nation.

No one wants to be near Xiden as he is sworn in. Even Joe is scarred to attend, so much so he has tens of thousands of troops there.

View attachment 443583

Trump finds the notion of tyranny to be very comforting. That's why he tried to bring it here; tank parades and all.

So do his allies; Mike Lindell pushing martial law, and all that.
Biden is the one surrounding himself with tens of thousands of troops for his “inauguration”.

Well yeah.. Trump had been inciting his mob for months.

Bush did not leave in disgrace. What was disgraceful was the Obama voting sycophants yelling and screaming at Bush and Cheney as they did the peaceful transition and walked away. So Trump plans to leave peacefully on his own and the Obama sycophants are back reacting the same way even though Trump is doing the opposite of Bush.... nothing makes you people happy. Nothing.

The invasion of Iraq was a huge foreign policy blunder. I resigned the party right before the invasion.

Forum List

Back