trump To Hold Departure Ceremony At Joint Base Andrews On Morning Of Biden Inauguration

trump has a lot of nerve. Even nixon and the bush boy did the traditional leaving on the helicopter at the White House. Yes they left in disgrace but they at least had the respect for our nation to leave the traditional way.

Not trump. He has to hold a ceremony to himself, using again, our tax dollars to do it.

It's not been finalized but it could include a color guard and 21 gun salute.

The man has no sense of decency or respect for our nation, democratic traditions and the people of our nation.

Good luck, Mr. President.

You did the best job that you could against the Swamp, which always wins in the end.

You sacrificed your business career and possibly your personal freedom because of your patriotism.

You will be sorely missed.
trump was the swamp.

trump has a lot of nerve. Even nixon and the bush boy did the traditional leaving on the helicopter at the White House. Yes they left in disgrace but they at least had the respect for our nation to leave the traditional way.

Not trump. He has to hold a ceremony to himself, using again, our tax dollars to do it.

The man has no sense of decency or respect for our nation, democratic traditions and the people of our nation.

TDS in full display!

You forgot he was never paid his Presidential salary, which amount to $1.6 million.

Let him go.
He was paid his salary and has made a few hundred million extra while doing it.

No he said from the start he will not be paid his presidential salary, the rest I don't give a shit.
He lied. Funny how you want to believe everything trump tells you.

I say let him have his fun. Dont televise it though. He is going to get whats coming to him later.
He most certainly is. He is about to get everything taken from him. He has a 400 million dollar loan due that he personally guaranteed. If he can't pay it, trump properties start getting taken. He is losing contracts and nobody wants to do business with him in this country. trump and his family are about to feel the wrath of the lord and it ain't going to be nothing nice.

Not only is that loan coming due but no bank on the planet will loan him money.

The two last ones dumped him.

Maybe his connections to the russian mob will help him but I doubt it.

The Russian mob was guaranteeing his Deutches Banke loans, according to former employees. My first thought on the bank's refusal to do further business with Trump was that they had received orders from on high.

I think Putin's acknowledgement of Biden's win, would have been a signal to his criminal oligarchs.

Still clinging desperately to the Deutche Bank rumors? Good luck with that BS!
It is not rumors.

On the up side, it is likely the twice impeached president trump's devoted RWNJs will be in attendance by the thousands. And, to honor their weasel-in-chief, there won't be a face mask in the crowd. With any luck, another GOP super-spreader event.

(Only a weasel would throw the insurgents he sent to the Capitol to attempt his coup, under the bus by blaming them for everything, AND saying they should be severely punished.)

I say let him have his fun. Dont televise it though. He is going to get whats coming to him later.

It will be televised, if the Media refuses to broadcast it, it will show their TDS.
Whatever you want to call it. He will be irrelevant at that point. Nothing to see but a sad loser seeking self gratification.

Good luck, Mr. President.

You did the best job that you could against the Swamp, which always wins in the end.

You sacrificed your business career and possibly your personal freedom because of your patriotism.

You will be sorely missed.
Dana isnt the president dummy.

I pledge to flush my toilet at that exact moment.

Be certain to ensure your head is inserted deeply in the water before flushing!

No can do. I'll be saluting what's going down the drain in order to pay my sincerest thanks that Trump will no longer be able to use this country as a roll of toilet paper like he has for the last four years.

What did Trump do that pissed you off so much? Most libtards cannot answer that question. Are you up to the challenge?
Do you mean besides fucking up the virus response and killing all those people?

"What did Trump do that pissed you off so much? Most libtards cannot answer that question. Are you up to the challenge?"

All kinds of people have answered this question during the past 4 years.

LOLOL.. Trump is such a pathetic old lardass..

It will be televised, if the Media refuses to broadcast it, it will show their TDS.

They should probably ignore it or give it five minutes of coverage.. Trump is so pitiful to try and upstage Biden's inauguration.. What president has ever been so needy or stooped so low?

A Nobel Peace Prize?
More like a legal ass reaming the likes even you havent seen before.

I see this as one last stick it to the people of our nation and the last time he can misuse our tax dollars.
WOW! Did you sleep through the Obamas?
The Obama presidency, when the RWNJs believed wearing a tan suit was an impeachable offense.

(Only a weasel would throw the insurgents he sent to the Capitol to attempt his coup, under the bus by blaming them for everything, AND saying they should be severely punished.)

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

LOLOL.. Trump is such a pathetic old lardass..
Your remark is actually complimentary.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I see this as one last stick it to the people of our nation and the last time he can misuse our tax dollars.
Did you? The Obamas did none of what trump has done. He would have been impeached and convicted if he had.
What is it that you think President Trump did that was wrong?

Did you? The Obamas did none of what trump has done. He would have been impeached and convicted if he had.
What is it that you think President Trump did that was wrong?
Come on, the man just incited an insurrection. That's just the most recent wrong he has done. You guys have seen the same 4 years as everyone else. Stop asking stupid questions.

Forum List

Back