Trump to convert medicare into a Ryan's voucher program?

Ryan wants to do that.

Maybe Trump told him he would veto that. I would not be surprised.

I'm all for giving Mr. Trump a chance to make things better, as quickly as possible. i know he reads ME here.

Hunt them, herd them, corral them and eliminate them. RINO are big dumb and slow. Should not be hard. Shrink, cut, eliminate.....I have spoken.

Last edited:
"Stay on message Donald, stay on point Donald, don't go off topic Donald"

No need for EDUCATION Secretary. Eliminate that one day 2. "Stay on message Donald"

Fuck Paul Ryan

How does that saying go, "Beware of what you wish for...."?

Paul Ryan has been on the government tit all his life. Never has had a real job, drove a WeinerSchnitzle mobile before he was elected to Congress at the age of 29. He and Trump are getting along famously now, too.

Fuck Paul Ryan

Paul Ryan has been on the government tit all his life. Never has had a real job, drove a WeinerSchnitzle mobile before he was elected to Congress at the age of 29. He and Trump are getting along famously now, too.
don't you have some scalping to do, fauxahauntas?

Fuck Paul Ryan

I think Paul Ryan is the fucker and we are the fuckees. Way to go Trumpistas.

Jesus, do younguys still listen to these losers who werent rigjt about anything this year?
Trump wasn't going to run
He cant win the nomination
He'll quit and start a tv network
He cant win the general

These people were laughable all year, keep the comedy comming.

Yeah, a "health savings accounts". Such bullshit. Ten years ago my brother died after 3-1/2 years of battling cancer. Two major surgeries, multiple chemo sessions lasting 3-4 months each, lab tests, doctor visits and drugs = $1,300,000 billed to insurance. Ya' got that saved up along with all of the other costs of living and other family members health care? Fuck Paul Ryan.

Fuck Paul Ryan

Exactly. How do these people repeatedly vote against their own interests?

Fuck Paul Ryan

In this election, they were simply lied to.

Generally, working class gopers see the dem party as helping blacks who don't work, and that is not totally without some truth. And illegal immigrants do nothing positive for their lives, either.

I'm all for giving Mr. Trump a chance to make things better, as quickly as possible. i know he reads ME here.

Hunt them, herd them, corral them and eliminate them. RINO are big dumb and slow. Should not be hard. Shrink, cut, eliminate.....I have spoken.
You're asking a cut-and-run New York liberal who was a registered Democrat during the entire Bush Administration to hunt RINOs?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh, man. That's priceless.

Fuck Paul Ryan

In this election, they were simply lied to.

Generally, working class gopers see the dem party as helping blacks who don't work, and that is not totally without some truth. And illegal immigrants do nothing positive for their lives, either.

Then they don't care to get the facts. From the US Dept of Agriculture, here's the breakdown by race for welfare recipients:

SNAPCharts1_1.png

Trump hired Bannon to get rid of Ryan. It's going to be all out war and the Dems need only sit back and watch.
Yeah, the dems can sit back and watch medicare and possibly soc sec privatized because they may have no option.

But continue with your fascination with Bannon/Ryan, both of whom are really irrelevant to the gop agenda that Trump will go along with.

I'm all for giving mp a chance to make things better, as quickly as possible. i know he reads ME here.

You're asking a cut-and-run New York liberal who was a registered Democrat during the entire Bush Administration to hunt RINOs?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh, man. That's priceless.
Me see T-Rump voting record posted here? Me see R only. No D votes? Cut and run liberal? Me no like

New Topics

Forum List

Back