Trump To Attend Voter Fraud Hearing To Personally Introduce Evidence & Overturn Election - HUGE!!

Because a rally is where you present evidence, not a court. Everyone knows that.
Actually--------it is.

You motivate your troops..........to fight for you and demand justice.

You can stomp your feet all you want. That isn't going to change anything.

It circumvents our corrupt obama and clinton appointed judges (along with many of bushs) from covering their eyes and ears ignoring the evidence---as trumps people hear it.

With so many people showing up--------all of the media won't hide it especially among the local media which means the voters in that state know what is going and are less likely to allow the corrupt political class to cram through a cheating (bribe taking pedo candidate) ......

Trump always had lots of people show up. He still lost. The courts are still throwing out the suits.
Actually it does---------

Biden may get in------------but most of the people voted for Trump and letting it out that their vote didn't matter because Biden and his crew cheated is going to have lots of consequences....like ruling over we low life serfs is going to create lots and lots of issues as this is enough to finally get people out of their cushy homes. People are going to rebel and refuse laws.......making most of the populace criminals anyways which will create sympathy for harder type criminals.

Timothy McVeigh attacking the government types are going to find support if they can avoid targeting daycare centers. Domestic terrorism is going to rise.

Nothing is going to be done.
But watching a greater amount of the population letting personal physicial attacks on other people happen is a result of all of this. There will be no concern for the blue areas. The same areas of massive ghettos where for decades you blamed others living in the hinterlands for the children getting killed. Die...and die some more. Biden will continue it.
Kamala will do a lot for the black community. Watch. And you cons will complain she's showing them favoritism.

Like she did when she argued to keep them in prison?
Lots of republicans agreed with her. Are you Really complaining that she was too tough on criminals? If she let one Willy Horton out you would be using that against her.

The only reason guys like the Koch brothers want prison reform is that it will save tax dollars. I as a liberal agree. Non violent criminals need to pay for their offenses with money not jail time. Let’s not pay to House them.

Because a rally is where you present evidence, not a court. Everyone knows that.
Actually--------it is.

It circumvents our corrupt obama and clinton appointed judges (along with many of bushs) from covering their eyes and ears ignoring the evidence---as trumps people hear it.

With so many people showing up--------all of the media won't hide it especially among the local media which means the voters in that state know what is going and are less likely to allow the corrupt political class to cram through a cheating (bribe taking pedo candidate) ......

Trump always had lots of people show up. He still lost. The courts are still throwing out the suits.

Biden may get in------------but most of the people voted for Trump and letting it out that their vote didn't matter because Biden and his crew cheated is going to have lots of consequences....like ruling over we low life serfs is going to create lots and lots of issues as this is enough to finally get people out of their cushy homes. People are going to rebel and refuse laws.......making most of the populace criminals anyways which will create sympathy for harder type criminals.

Timothy McVeigh attacking the government types are going to find support if they can avoid targeting daycare centers. Domestic terrorism is going to rise.

But watching a greater amount of the population letting personal physicial attacks on other people happen is a result of all of this. There will be no concern for the blue areas. The same areas of massive ghettos where for decades you blamed others living in the hinterlands for the children getting killed. Die...and die some more. Biden will continue it.
Kamala will do a lot for the black community. Watch. And you cons will complain she's showing them favoritism.

Lots of republicans agreed with her. Are you Really complaining that she was too tough on criminals?

Yes and what Republicans did do not interest me in the least.

The Two Faces of Kamala Harris

If she let one Willy Horton out you would be using that against her.

Hardly. We were talking non violent criminals she refused to release.

How Kamala Harris Fought to Keep Nonviolent Prisoners Locked Up

The only reason guys like the Koch brothers want prison reform is that it will save tax dollars. I as a liberal agree. Non violent criminals need to pay for their offenses with money not jail time. Let’s not pay to House them.

And Kamala Harris fought against that.

I'm just willing to admit and condemn her for that, you aren't.

Actually--------it is.

Lots of republicans agreed with her. Are you Really complaining that she was too tough on criminals?

I don’t agree but I don’t think republicans sincerely care this is all they got on her.

I bet she won’t be a tough on crime Vice President. You republicans want prison reform? Good. So do we. Maybe this will be one issue we can tackle in a bipartisan way.

Actually--------it is.

I don’t agree but I don’t think republicans sincerely care this is all they got on her.

I bet she won’t be a tough on crime Vice President. You republicans want prison reform? Good. So do we. Maybe this will be one issue we can tackle in a bipartisan way.

Bite me. I'm not a Republican.

If youre
Actually--------it is.

If you’re not a democratic voter who voted for Obama and Hillary you’re an idiot.

If youre
Actually--------it is.

If you’re not a democratic voter who voted for Obama and Hillary you’re an idiot.

They both repeatedly lied to me.

Forum List

Back