Trump to allow sales of plastic bottles in National Parks

Thermos. Or anything someone is not going to throw away there.

Actually glass is bio-degradeable.

Doesn't really matter, they could always bring plastic bottles from outside, it's just selling it there would increase the chances of people littering.

Thermos. Or anything someone is not going to throw away there.

Doesn't really matter, they could always bring plastic bottles from outside, it's just selling it there would increase the chances of people littering.

Plastic would break down faster than glass.

endOfTheWorld.jpg

Are you in favor of glass water bottles? Aluminum water cans?
What's the solution?
Only one answer...

make water soluble containers to carry drinks in
Thermos, water jug, water fountains. They all work. In Europe soft drinks are served in glassware instead of paper or styro at fast food restaurants. People turn them back in.

OL, unless they go back to deposits on returns, that ain't going to happen

What's the solution?
Only one answer...

Thermos, water jug, water fountains. They all work. In Europe soft drinks are served in glassware instead of paper or styro at fast food restaurants. People turn them back in.

Maine has always had deposits on returns. You don't? And I don't mean glass bottles. I mean glasses. Ya know, like
maxresdefault.jpg

who in the hell would drink from a public fountain? Are you people retarded?

Water should be sold in powder form consumed from a small paper packet that can be carried out in your pocket after the dry water has been consumed.

What's the solution?
Only one answer...

Maine has always had deposits on returns. You don't? And I don't mean glass bottles. I mean glasses. Ya know, like
maxresdefault.jpg
What's the solution?
Only one answer...

maxresdefault.jpg
article is about water bottles,

plastic-water-bottles-13502014.jpg

not glasses.

What is the difference on whether they buy the bottles at the nearest 7-11 and in the park?

If you buy them in the park, the park gets the profit.

Water should be sold in powder form consumed from a small paper packet that can be carried out in your pocket after the dry water has been consumed.

These people don't surprise me, considering we have a wrestler president.

Forum List

Back