Trump to a tiny crowd of a couple hundred - So have a good life, see you soon!

I am not sure about them .. i thought everyone was anti Fascist except Proud Boys and these crackpot militias.. Are you pro Fascists?

You have ignorantly demonstrated you have no grasp of the terms you bandy about.

Common for you Nazis. You recite dogma that was engrained in you at some Gravy League as you got a BA in "migration patterns of Peruvian Sea Slugs." (as my friend Bil Stunbmun did!)

We have well established that you are abysmally ignorant. Poor breeding I suspect.

Good riddance

UPDATE, with landing President Donald Trump exited the White House this morning on a red carpet, boarding Marine One to Joint Base Andrews where he took Air Force One to his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida, his final use of the presidential aircraft permitted only because he bucked tradition by leaving town before the inauguration of the incoming president.​
After a 21-gun salute and “Hail To the Chief” blared through loudspeakers at Joint Base Andrews, Trump greeted a small crowd of invited guests including his children, their spouses, staffers Mark Meadows and Stephen Miller, among others, then gave a short speech in which he listed what he considers his administration’s achievements.​
He ended his address with, “So have a good life, we’ll see you soon.” (Air Force One landed at Palm Beach International Airport at 10:54 a.m. ET.)​

MDLA109-120_2021_133737.jpg
Good to see that in DC they take out the trash on Wednesday

Forum List

Back