Trump throws 3AM tantrum over CNN saying he’s not ‘presidential’. 3AM!!

Dishonest Don is such a special snowflake....[/QUOTE]

The 'Dishonest Donning' of fundamental premise, lol...

rivalsNRAExtremists.gif

His words are irrelevant no matter what.

Either my way wins and people like him are irrelevant, or my way fails and his racism is irrelevant in the greater white struggle against militarized white genocide.

He is part of "your way", how can he be irrelevant?

How is he any different than you?
He isn’t part of my way. My way is to assert the human rights of white people and the indigenous rights of Europeans in Europe against globalism, against mass immigration and against the intersectional faux left wing. My way is the mirror image of the civil rights movement of the 60s. There is no moral argument against my way.

He is irrelevant because people who believe they can antagonize the vast majority of the globe are irrelevant, and if a race war is officially declared against white people it won’t matter how “racist” individual white people are.

Are you a real conservative?
More conservative than the fucking Trumptards! Here is how great men sound.

There are no constraints on the human mind, no walls around the human spirit, no barriers to our progress except those we ourselves erect. Ronald Reagan

Recession is when a neighbor loses his job. Depression is when you lose yours. Ronald Reagan

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. Ronald Reagan

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under. Ronald Reagan

We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone. Ronald Reagan

Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems men face. Ronald Reagan

There are no great limits to growth because there are no limits of human intelligence, imagination, and wonder. Ronald Reagan

When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat. Ronald Reagan

Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music. Ronald Reagan

A great leader and a man of true intellegence!

Now here are the quotes we get from our current leader.

"I think I could have stopped it because I have very tough illegal immigration policies, and people aren't coming into this country unless they're vetted and vetted properly." Pussy in chief

"[Overseas] we build a school, we build a road, they blow up the school, we build another school, we build another road, they blow them up, we build again. In the meantime we can't get a fucking school in Brooklyn."
Pussy in chief

"I will be phenomenal to the women. I mean, I want to help women."
Pussy in chief

On gay marriage
"It's like in golf... A lot of people - I don't want this to sound trivial - but a lot of people are switching to these really long putters, very unattractive... it's weird. You see these great players with these really long putters, because they can't sink three-footers anymore. And, I hate it. I am a traditionalist. I have so many fabulous friends who happen to be gay, but I am a traditionalist."
Pussy in chief

"The U.S. cannot allow EBOLA-infected people back. People that go to far away places to help out are great - but must suffer the consequences!"
Pussy in chief

"When you see the other side chopping off heads, waterboarding doesn't sound very severe."
Pussy in chief

"If Hillary Clinton can't satisfy her husband what makes her think she can satisfy America?"
Pussy in chief

"If you look at Saddam Hussein, he killed terrorists. I'm not saying he was an angel, but this guy killed terrorists."
Pussy in chief

"Sorry losers and haters, but my IQ is one of the highest - and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure, it's not your fault."
Pussy in chief

"She does have a very nice figure... If [Ivanka] weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."
Pussy in chief

From class to traler trash!
I also admire and respect President Reagan. Therefore, I'm just as conservative as you are.
Can not vote for Trump and respect Ronnie at the same tme. They do not stand for the same things at all. I was at the grand opening of the Ronald Reagan memorial library. Now every time I go to the library I think about that and what he stood for. I respected the man because of what he stood for and the way he acted, not because he wore an R or a D before his name. From Ronnie to traler trash, what the fuck happened?

Reagan was a great man, a conservative and a nationalist.

But he failed in a number of ways that Trump is pushing back on. That need to be done.

Reagan never called the media out on it's abuse and corruption. And we can't survive as a nation, with the media owned by anti-American forces.
Sorry but debate is the fuel of democracy. What I heart from you is that you only want to hear from people that agree with you. Where ever there are two people abuse and corruption happens. There was a time when people understood nature, propoganda and spin has been around for as long as people have been able to comunicate. You want to limit the discussion to only one voice. What happens if you get your wish and then down the road you no longer agree with that voice. Some ethings I have learned in life is that when some one sais I need to trust them, the reality is they need me to trust them so they can steal my shit. People who say I am the only one telling the truth are the biggest liars in the room. I do not believe one word that comes out of Donald Trumps sad mouth. Vote for people likke Ronny run from the likes of Trump.

Is this an act?

Or are you really this Stupid?

Either my way wins and people like him are irrelevant, or my way fails and his racism is irrelevant in the greater white struggle against militarized white genocide.

He isn’t part of my way. My way is to assert the human rights of white people and the indigenous rights of Europeans in Europe against globalism, against mass immigration and against the intersectional faux left wing. My way is the mirror image of the civil rights movement of the 60s. There is no moral argument against my way.

He is irrelevant because people who believe they can antagonize the vast majority of the globe are irrelevant, and if a race war is officially declared against white people it won’t matter how “racist” individual white people are.

maybe one day you will get to the point where you want to assert the human rights of all people, and not just one group.

When you get to that point, then you will be different than this guy.

Your silence on the statement is a defense of it.

Your silence on the fact obongo went to a RACIST WHITE

HATING CHURCH for 20 YEARS proves you are full of SHIT...

More whataboutism, confirming that you approve of the racist comments from your fellow sheep.

I have already stated I don't condone Racism on Our Side….

When will you denounce obongo for going to a

RACIST CHURCH for 20 YEARS?

Your double standard is telling…….

I denounced it 15 years ago when Obama was running for Senator in the state I was living in.

You as of yet have still not denounced calling someone an "n lover".

You say you denounced it yet you VOTED FOR IT...…..

You like all libtards are full of SHIT.....

That's why you are going to lose in a landslide on November 6th...……...

I voted for it?

Which of these votes were for "it"?

Johnson - 2016
Johnson - 2012
Barr - 2008
Badnarik - 2004
Browne - 2000
Perot. - 1996
Clinton - 1992
Bush I - 1988
Reagan - 1984

Calling someone who just called someone a "n lover" a racist is not using the race card, it is calling a spade a spade.

The fact you still defend such an action tells us all we need to know about you.

I didn't catch that and I don't defend it...….

Your silence on the statement is a defense of it.

More whataboutism, confirming that you approve of the racist comments from your fellow sheep.

I do not approve of the use of the term n-lover.

Calling someone who used that term, a racist is fair.
It is still irrelevant.

Trust me, I am a millennial who will literally get triggered if a white person uses the “n word” in front of me. If I can put that behind me to concentrate on bigger issues, then you surely can.

I also admire and respect President Reagan. Therefore, I'm just as conservative as you are.
Can not vote for Trump and respect Ronnie at the same tme. They do not stand for the same things at all. I was at the grand opening of the Ronald Reagan memorial library. Now every time I go to the library I think about that and what he stood for. I respected the man because of what he stood for and the way he acted, not because he wore an R or a D before his name. From Ronnie to traler trash, what the fuck happened?

Reagan was a great man, a conservative and a nationalist.

But he failed in a number of ways that Trump is pushing back on. That need to be done.

Reagan never called the media out on it's abuse and corruption. And we can't survive as a nation, with the media owned by anti-American forces.
Sorry but debate is the fuel of democracy. What I heart from you is that you only want to hear from people that agree with you. Where ever there are two people abuse and corruption happens. There was a time when people understood nature, propoganda and spin has been around for as long as people have been able to comunicate. You want to limit the discussion to only one voice. What happens if you get your wish and then down the road you no longer agree with that voice. Some ethings I have learned in life is that when some one sais I need to trust them, the reality is they need me to trust them so they can steal my shit. People who say I am the only one telling the truth are the biggest liars in the room. I do not believe one word that comes out of Donald Trumps sad mouth. Vote for people likke Ronny run from the likes of Trump.

Nope. I am fine with debate. I don't have 45 k posts on a discussion forum because I am afraid of debate.

But what we are getting from the media, is not debate but pure propaganda.

I know propaganda has always been there, but this level is too much and is killing our nation.
The worst of it comes from Trump.

Nope. Trump is our response to the latest tactics of the Left.

I denounced it 15 years ago when Obama was running for Senator in the state I was living in.

I voted for it?

Johnson - 2016
Johnson - 2012
Barr - 2008
Badnarik - 2004
Browne - 2000
Perot. - 1996
Clinton - 1992
Bush I - 1988
Reagan - 1984

If you voted for Johnson...….

You are dumber than I thought......

I voted for it?

Johnson - 2016
Johnson - 2012
Barr - 2008
Badnarik - 2004
Browne - 2000
Perot. - 1996
Clinton - 1992
Bush I - 1988
Reagan - 1984

I voted for the best candidate.

Donald Trump will never be Presidential. He will forever be a whiny immature baby and make pretend adult.

As long as TRUMP keeps SPANKING libtard ASS

we will keep loving him...……………..

You have to admit Trump is Funny as Hell Spanking libtard Ass.

The only ass spanking Trump has participated in, involved Stormy Daniels and a rolled up magazine with his picture on it. And he was the one getting spanked.

PTBW so glad you're here Thought you or Bri might have been arrested in Fla

As the very people Trump regularly attacks are receiving bombs, Trump once again makes it all about how unfair he thinks he's treated.

There’s a serial bomber — or bombers — on the loose in the U.S., but Trump’s priority remains lashing out at the targets of the terror attacks.

Apparently unable to sleep, Trump at 3:14 am on Friday launched a bizarre tweet about CNN, its ratings, and his deep anger about being called “not Presidential” on the cable news network — a completely accurate description that Trump confirmed by tweeting about it at 3:14 am.

“Funny how lowly rated CNN, and others, can criticize me at will, even blaming me for the current spate of Bombs and ridiculously comparing this to September 11th and the Oklahoma City bombing, yet when I criticize them they go wild and scream, ‘it’s just not Presidential!'” the angry man tapped.

It isn’t entirely clear what exactly Trump was referencing on CNN.

Dishonest Don is such a special snowflake....
Probably pretty hard to sleep with that much on your conscience and a 12 diet Coke a day caffeine habit.

YOu a mind reader? What number am I thinking of? Guess it, or admit you are just spewing shit out of your face hole.
WTF are you talking about? Who said anything about you?

Or do you have a guilty conscience and a 12 diet Coke a day addiction?

If you can read the President's mind, to know that he has a lot on his "conscience" than you should be able to read my mind to know what number I am thinking of.

So, either tell me the number, or admit that you are just spewing shit out of your face hole.

The number. NOw!
Read his mind? Are you an idiot? I'm talking about things he's done, not things he thinks!

Jesus you people are stupid.

You claim to know he has a "guilty conscience", that takes mind reading.

Yet you can't read my mind to know what number I was thinking of.

So, you are full of shit, and just spewing shit from your face anus.

The President doesn't sleep much. Lots of old people don't sleep much.

But you tried to make something of it.

Because you are desperate to find something to attack him with.

Consider that. You can't attack him based on real shit. You have to make up shit.

That should tell you something.

But it won't. Because you are a liberal.

Probably pretty hard to sleep with that much on your conscience and a 12 diet Coke a day caffeine habit.

YOu a mind reader? What number am I thinking of? Guess it, or admit you are just spewing shit out of your face hole.

If you can read the President's mind, to know that he has a lot on his "conscience" than you should be able to read my mind to know what number I am thinking of.

So, either tell me the number, or admit that you are just spewing shit out of your face hole.

The number. NOw!
Read his mind? Are you an idiot? I'm talking about things he's done, not things he thinks!

Consider that. You can't attack him based on real shit. You have to make up shit.

Lol, don't be stupider than you have to be.

maybe one day you will get to the point where you want to assert the human rights of all people, and not just one group.

When you get to that point, then you will be different than this guy.
I do assert the human rights of all people, that is entire point of calling upon HUMAN rights. Unlike BLM my support for human rights across the board is very much implied and consistent with my overall philosophy.

It is currently ok to trample my rights or any white person’s rights as long as it somehow genuinely benefits non-whites, that is the REPUBLICAN official position on race. Non-white people have rights that can literally only be violated by other non-whites(as Asians and to a lesser extent black Americans are now finding out) because they are protected, privileged, higher class in this society.

Maybe some day you will begin to think on a slightly higher level and realize that if one party is solely dedicated to anti-white racism and the other party is solely dedicated to the racial markets that are dictated by the anti-white party, then civil and human rights of white people and white people only are the ones that currently need to be protected.

The number. NOw!

You are the one who tried to make something of him being up late.

That was you being stupid.

YOU.

PTBW so glad you're here Thought you or Bri might have been arrested in Fla
If multiple media outlets are cratered and several anti-white Democrats are dead then you will probably see a German/Scottish descent guy with a Jewish last name from Louisville, Ky in handcuffs.

Until then you will probably see me post on this forum for quite some time longer.

I voted for it?

Johnson - 2016
Johnson - 2012
Barr - 2008
Badnarik - 2004
Browne - 2000
Perot. - 1996
Clinton - 1992
Bush I - 1988
Reagan - 1984

johnson is a Dumb Ass....

Only a Dumb Ass would have voted for him....

The number. NOw!

You are the one who tried to make something of him being up late.

That was you being stupid.

YOU.
Yeah.... Nope.

It's all you here mang.

I voted for it?

Johnson - 2016
Johnson - 2012
Barr - 2008
Badnarik - 2004
Browne - 2000
Perot. - 1996
Clinton - 1992
Bush I - 1988
Reagan - 1984

Johnson and libertarianism in general is all about “muh drugs” and nothing else.

All the actual rights of citizens of this country are being destroyed every day and every fucking year the worthless Libertarian party campaigns on more drug legalization, and every year they get more irrelevant as Democrats become more pro-drugs, proving how worthless pro-drug campaigns are in the actual political debate.

I voted for it?

Johnson - 2016
Johnson - 2012
Barr - 2008
Badnarik - 2004
Browne - 2000
Perot. - 1996
Clinton - 1992
Bush I - 1988
Reagan - 1984

And yet he is smarter than and was more qualified than the person you voted for.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back