Trump threatens to send national guard to control blacks in Minneapolis

George, a convicted felon, would be alive today if the asshole hadn't tried to steal money from a Black owned business.

Just shows you how stupid it is to be involved in criminal activity.

Sometimes it doesn't go the way you think it will go.

Perhaps you're right about his crime, but that particular crime should not have had a death sentence and the policeman's inept and callous application of force was criminal.

A lot of criminal activity may not be worthy of a "death sentence" but shit happens when you break the law and try to steal things.

My point is that had the convicted felon not chose to commit a crime he would be alive today.

He wouldn't have been confronted by the police had he just went to the store to buy some Dr Pepper.

We have no clue if he had committed a crime. He was accused by the store owner but that doesn't mean he did it.

They had the right to stop him and get his information but really, until they investigated and determined an actual crime happened they had no right to arrest him.

The prosecutor initially said they had to perform an investigation before any arrests of the police officers could be made and that might take nine months to a year.

Seems it took 4 days. It wouldn't have if not for the violence.

So who says they didn't have evidence of a crime? Also, you need a charge to arrest somebody. The police might have put him in cuffs so he didn't run away while investigating the complaint.

They had a reason to question him, not arrest him.

hard to question someone when he is fighting you.

No one was fighting.

the reports say he was resisting arrest. If you know otherwise, post the proof.

The videos are available.

the only videos are the ones after he was cuffed and put on the ground. I am not defending the actions of the cops, they should spend a long time in jail, but until we know the entire story, exoneration of Floyd is premature.

No one is exonerating him. I was simply stating that the entire story is not know. Unfortunately Floyd is not going to be able to tell his side of the story.

neither is that black security cop that was killed by rioters-----------------WTF is your point?

You understand my point.

yes I do, you are a flaming liberal, and like all liberals, you have no point except to hate all non liberals.

So if you understood my point, why did you ask?

because your point is pointless. No, we don't know the entire story, but you have already convicted the cops and exonerated Floyd. Now, we find out that Floyd had covid, wonder how many he infected.

Fox Business just reported that Apple has bricked all the devices that the thugs stole during their rampage.

When a thug turns on the stolen device they are greeted with a message that says, Please return to the Apple store. This device is being tracked.

That racist!

"more than anything else, the main job of the president is to protect the security of our nation. that's #1, 2, and 3. the military being strong, not letting bad things happen to our country from the inside or out. and i certainly think that's part of the job definition" - Trump in 2016

he has failed by his own metric, my friends, A MISERABLE FAILURE!

"more than anything else, the main job of the president is to protect the security of our nation. that's #1, 2, and 3. the military being strong, not letting bad things happen to our country from the inside or out. and i certainly think that's part of the job definition" - Trump in 2016

/—-/ Thank you for your idiotic opinion. It’s always nice to hear from the peanut gallery.

/—-/ Thank you for your idiotic opinion. It’s always nice to hear from the peanut gallery.
OPINION? i literally quoted Trump verbatum...so you agree with me that he is an idiot? thanks!

OPINION? i literally quoted Trump verbatum...so you agree with me that he is an idiot? thanks!
/——/ This is your idiotic opinion I referred to: “he has failed by his own metric, my friends, A MISERABLE FAILURE
93F35EFE-472E-477D-AFB4-C9D0DB2D8BC7.jpeg

/——/ This is your idiotic opinion I referred to: “he has failed by his own metric, my friends, A MISERABLE FAILURE
View attachment 345527
ok then, convince me otherwise, let me drink from the faucet of your wisdom

George, a convicted felon, would be alive today if the asshole hadn't tried to steal money from a Black owned business.

Perhaps you're right about his crime, but that particular crime should not have had a death sentence and the policeman's inept and callous application of force was criminal.

A lot of criminal activity may not be worthy of a "death sentence" but shit happens when you break the law and try to steal things.

My point is that had the convicted felon not chose to commit a crime he would be alive today.

He wouldn't have been confronted by the police had he just went to the store to buy some Dr Pepper.

We have no clue if he had committed a crime. He was accused by the store owner but that doesn't mean he did it.

They had the right to stop him and get his information but really, until they investigated and determined an actual crime happened they had no right to arrest him.

The prosecutor initially said they had to perform an investigation before any arrests of the police officers could be made and that might take nine months to a year.

So who says they didn't have evidence of a crime? Also, you need a charge to arrest somebody. The police might have put him in cuffs so he didn't run away while investigating the complaint.

No one was fighting.

the only videos are the ones after he was cuffed and put on the ground. I am not defending the actions of the cops, they should spend a long time in jail, but until we know the entire story, exoneration of Floyd is premature.

No one is exonerating him. I was simply stating that the entire story is not know. Unfortunately Floyd is not going to be able to tell his side of the story.

neither is that black security cop that was killed by rioters-----------------WTF is your point?

You understand my point.

yes I do, you are a flaming liberal, and like all liberals, you have no point except to hate all non liberals.

because your point is pointless. No, we don't know the entire story, but you have already convicted the cops and exonerated Floyd. Now, we find out that Floyd had covid, wonder how many he infected.

If checked there is likely tens of thousands of people with Covid and have no clue. Maybe millions.

"Trump" got his face ripped off by the media (Kathy Griffin) just so he can do what's right for America at no personal benefit

Trump was moving to quell the riots but the liberals threw a hissy fit.

Of course, like most piece of shit easily brainwashed Democrats, the OP is lying. Trump made no such threat.

But the OP is too fucking stupid to know that. After all, his IQ is only in the 70-85 range. He's a dumbass.

". . . when the looting starts, the shooting starts" is a very real threat to the protestors.

Or, it was an observation to warn them to stay away from looting, my dear foreign troll.

No one was fighting.

You understand my point.

If checked there is likely tens of thousands of people with Covid and have no clue. Maybe millions.

which proves that all the hype about it was a hoax.

Forum List

Back