Trump threatens to send national guard to control blacks in Minneapolis

George, a convicted felon, would be alive today if the asshole hadn't tried to steal money from a Black owned business.

Just shows you how stupid it is to be involved in criminal activity.

Sometimes it doesn't go the way you think it will go.

Perhaps you're right about his crime, but that particular crime should not have had a death sentence and the policeman's inept and callous application of force was criminal.

A lot of criminal activity may not be worthy of a "death sentence" but shit happens when you break the law and try to steal things.

My point is that had the convicted felon not chose to commit a crime he would be alive today.

He wouldn't have been confronted by the police had he just went to the store to buy some Dr Pepper.

We have no clue if he had committed a crime. He was accused by the store owner but that doesn't mean he did it.

They had the right to stop him and get his information but really, until they investigated and determined an actual crime happened they had no right to arrest him.

The prosecutor initially said they had to perform an investigation before any arrests of the police officers could be made and that might take nine months to a year.

Seems it took 4 days. It wouldn't have if not for the violence.

So who says they didn't have evidence of a crime? Also, you need a charge to arrest somebody. The police might have put him in cuffs so he didn't run away while investigating the complaint.

They had a reason to question him, not arrest him.

hard to question someone when he is fighting you.

No one was fighting.

the reports say he was resisting arrest. If you know otherwise, post the proof.

The videos are available.

the only videos are the ones after he was cuffed and put on the ground. I am not defending the actions of the cops, they should spend a long time in jail, but until we know the entire story, exoneration of Floyd is premature.

No one is exonerating him. I was simply stating that the entire story is not know. Unfortunately Floyd is not going to be able to tell his side of the story.

neither is that black security cop that was killed by rioters-----------------WTF is your point?

George, a convicted felon, would be alive today if the asshole hadn't tried to steal money from a Black owned business.

Perhaps you're right about his crime, but that particular crime should not have had a death sentence and the policeman's inept and callous application of force was criminal.

A lot of criminal activity may not be worthy of a "death sentence" but shit happens when you break the law and try to steal things.

My point is that had the convicted felon not chose to commit a crime he would be alive today.

He wouldn't have been confronted by the police had he just went to the store to buy some Dr Pepper.

We have no clue if he had committed a crime. He was accused by the store owner but that doesn't mean he did it.

They had the right to stop him and get his information but really, until they investigated and determined an actual crime happened they had no right to arrest him.

The prosecutor initially said they had to perform an investigation before any arrests of the police officers could be made and that might take nine months to a year.

So who says they didn't have evidence of a crime? Also, you need a charge to arrest somebody. The police might have put him in cuffs so he didn't run away while investigating the complaint.

No one was fighting.

the only videos are the ones after he was cuffed and put on the ground. I am not defending the actions of the cops, they should spend a long time in jail, but until we know the entire story, exoneration of Floyd is premature.

No one is exonerating him. I was simply stating that the entire story is not know. Unfortunately Floyd is not going to be able to tell his side of the story.

neither is that black security cop that was killed by rioters-----------------WTF is your point?

You understand my point.

They should let the cop go as a big "fuck you" to the rioting and looting Blacks.

It may be the officer didn't cause his death. If that's the case, they still won't let him off the charges because of these uncivilized lowlifes. They would fear more riots and cops getting shot and killed.

Correct. The assholes want a lynching. The cop will never get fair treatment.

The "mababydidunutin" family is the real bad guy here by yelling and screaming for a lynching a week ago. They incited all the Negroes to riot and loot and the idiot Left Wingers to destroy.

I don't think anything would have started or stopped them. It's just the nature of the animal. They figure it's safe to go on a massive stealing spree because now it's normal to wear face coverings in the summer, and I'm sure most won't get caught. Even the ones who do get caught won't get much time. The MSM makes sure they don't have coverage of those suspects to keep the names of the judges out of the paper.

They should let the cop go as a big "fuck you" to the rioting and looting Blacks.

It may be the officer didn't cause his death. If that's the case, they still won't let him off the charges because of these uncivilized lowlifes. They would fear more riots and cops getting shot and killed.

Correct. The assholes want a lynching. The cop will never get fair treatment.

The "mababydidunutin" family is the real bad guy here by yelling and screaming for a lynching a week ago. They incited all the Negroes to riot and loot and the idiot Left Wingers to destroy.

I don't think anything would have started or stopped them. It's just the nature of the animal. They figure it's safe to go on a massive stealing spree because now it's normal to wear face coverings in the summer, and I'm sure most won't get caught. Even the ones who do get caught won't get much time. The MSM makes sure they don't have coverage of those suspects to keep the names of the judges out of the paper.

These ghetto assholes are the low life of this country. The core of the Democrat Party. They steal on a daily basis and they will massively loot at the drop of a hat.

Did you hear Biden pandering to the scumbags in his little speech?

President Trump is frustrated with the looting and rioting following the Minnesota riots.

Thanks for the thread PROG-OP, but we no longer need evidence you filthy pigs are liars. Trump didn't say black, you did.

No one was fighting.

You understand my point.

yes I do, you are a flaming liberal, and like all liberals, you have no point except to hate all non liberals.

No one was fighting.

You understand my point.

yes I do, you are a flaming liberal, and like all liberals, you have no point except to hate all non liberals.

So if you understood my point, why did you ask?

No he was NOT. He had in the past. Someone called the cops because two people were fighting. By the time the police got there those who were fighting were gone. One of the cops recognized Garner as someone who had sold single cigarettes in the past. Let's remember that. The terrible crime of reselling your cigarettes.
So you do admit it was a crime. Good.

"We not our ancestors, we will f*€k you up! " - Memphis DePay, soccer star who is of black origin but plays for Dutch national team as well as professional french team

we must be relentless, we must be demanding. nothing is gonna get handed to us. i wish i were black, they are the future of this nation!

No he was NOT. He had in the past. Someone called the cops because two people were fighting. By the time the police got there those who were fighting were gone. One of the cops recognized Garner as someone who had sold single cigarettes in the past. Let's remember that. The terrible crime of reselling your cigarettes.
So you do admit it was a crime. Good.

It is a crime....a really stupid crime. But all the same, it's not one he was committing. Violating a person's civil rights are a far worse crime.

these protesters arent trying to start a race war, my friends, they're trying to END a race war

Minnesota Governor Tim Walz echoed this sentiment in a press conference on Saturday alleging that the demonstrations that caused so much damage included provocateurs, likely from outside the area. At the same press conference, Saint Paul Mayor Melvin Carter stated, “Every single person we arrested last night was from out of state.” State officials said around 80 percent of those arrested in the Twin Cities on Friday were from outside Minnesota.

The demographics of a largely white, young, and destructive group fit more with a movement known as accelerationists than Black Lives Matter.

The accelerationists, if you have never heard the term, are an extreme subset of white nationalism whose goal is to bring about chaos and destruction. The basic tenet of accelerationism argues that since Western governments are inherently corrupt, the best (and only) thing supremacists can do is to accelerate the end of society by sowing chaos and aggravating political tensions. “Accelerationist ideas have been cited in mass shooters’ manifestos — explicitly, in the case of the New Zealand killer — and are frequently referenced in white supremacist web forums and chat rooms,” Zack Beauchamp explained.

White Supremacists pretending to host a protest to honor Floyd George on Facebook to whip up violence in San Diego were posted on Black Lives Matter-San Diego social media, warning people not to go and that it was a white supremacist-organized rally. People attending demonstrations remarked on the fact that the demographics were wrong in places like Oakland, where the majority of the destruction was perpetrated by young, Caucasian men, and has inspired not just people on social media but reporting in the mainstream media to properly question whether this is a form of infiltration by outside extremist elements.

Far-Right Infiltrators and Agitators in George Floyd Protests: Indicators of White Supremacists

Regarding the armed neo-Nazi invasion of Chalottesville, Trump opined, "You also had people that were very fine people, on both sides.
KARE 11 here debunked that BS. The St. Paul mayor apologizes for the assumption.
Now that the liberal governor Walz called in the Mn National Guard, NOT Trump. There has been three days of quiet after the trouble makers and the white suburban kids felt the sting of gas and rubber bullets.
Protesters are respectful of the Guards presence and now welcome them despite them heavy hand the first two nights.
Your lies about my home are not welcome.
Oh And here are an example those spooky suburban supremacists...

Scary, aren't they.

I just learned on FOX that Twitter again attached a warning notice on the President's tweet.

According to the tweet, the President said something about shooting people.

He should have been more diplomatic, in my opinion.

In 2020 America, the authorities simply cannot go around shooting people -- no matter how bad those people are.
Diplomatic about what?
Are you one of those liberals with spaghetti for a spine?

I am 83 years old.

When I was young, I was indeed a bleeding heart liberal.

Then I started meeting some of those people for whom my heart had been bleeding, and I discovered some of them were not very nice people.

In 2020, I would be honored to vote for President Trump again.

BUT we simply cannot go around shooting people. It is simply not realistic. This is not Tiananmen Square or Sharpeville.

Have a nice day!

Basically, Donald Trump has turned the USA into the kind of apocolyptic hellhole he claimed it was in his inauguration speech. Death and violence everywhere, while the President pursues his political enemies using the power of the government to charge people he doesn't like. Blacks will continue to riot because Trump is forcing them back to work while thousands are dying.

Why would you vote for four more years of this incompetence, and division? Another four years of this bullshit and you won't have a country. You barely have one now. As more and more Americans die and more and more families are thrown into poverty and Trump does nothing.

40 million Americans are out of work. 100,000 are dead, most of whom would not have died, if the President had dealt with the pandemic and prepared the nation instead of trying to profit from the pandemic by selling all of your medical supplies and equipment to China.
/——/ Why did mean old Trump force the Blue states to shut down while they Red states opened up? That old meanie.
211803B5-4F29-4F00-ACD0-9BA89C334728.jpeg

Of course, like most piece of shit easily brainwashed Democrats, the OP is lying. Trump made no such threat.

But the OP is too fucking stupid to know that. After all, his IQ is only in the 70-85 range. He's a dumbass.

". . . when the looting starts, the shooting starts" is a very real threat to the protestors.
/——/ Pretend the looters are breaking into churches to worship, them you’ll agree with Trump.

President Trump is frustrated with the looting and rioting following the Minnesota riots.

Twitter put a notice on his tweet that Trump is encouraging violence with this tweet.
I guess they are daring Trump to shut down Twitter.
Twitter has lost it's usefulness so I hope he shuts them down and closes their offices.

Yoyr post does not surprise as you support authoritarism and disdain the 1st amendment.

Your skill is amazing sir! My hat is off to you! In five days you went from an infectious diseases expert to a civil rights expert! Amazing!

Twitter put a notice on his tweet that Trump is encouraging violence with this tweet.
Twitter has lost it's usefulness so I hope he shuts them down and closes their offices.

Yoyr post does not surprise as you support authoritarism and disdain the 1st amendment.

Your skill is amazing sir! My hat is off to you! In five days you went from an infectious diseases expert to a civil rights expert! Amazing!

If Trump can be an expert bunker inspector, others can be whatever they want to be also.

If Trump can be an expert bunker inspector, others can be whatever they want to be also.

You can't not cry about Trump, can you bitch?

Forum List

Back