Trump threatens to send national guard to control blacks in Minneapolis

George, a convicted felon, would be alive today if the asshole hadn't tried to steal money from a Black owned business.

Just shows you how stupid it is to be involved in criminal activity.

Sometimes it doesn't go the way you think it will go.

Perhaps you're right about his crime, but that particular crime should not have had a death sentence and the policeman's inept and callous application of force was criminal.

A lot of criminal activity may not be worthy of a "death sentence" but shit happens when you break the law and try to steal things.

My point is that had the convicted felon not chose to commit a crime he would be alive today.

He wouldn't have been confronted by the police had he just went to the store to buy some Dr Pepper.

We have no clue if he had committed a crime. He was accused by the store owner but that doesn't mean he did it.

They had the right to stop him and get his information but really, until they investigated and determined an actual crime happened they had no right to arrest him.

The prosecutor initially said they had to perform an investigation before any arrests of the police officers could be made and that might take nine months to a year.

Seems it took 4 days. It wouldn't have if not for the violence.

Same with the officer who allegedly killed floyd? He was charged but that doesn't mean he did it?
Now we know he didn't kill Floyd. We need a trial to determine the correct theory to convict him.

Even if that is the case, these officers are still responsible for not summoning medical help when the subject was screaming he couldn't breathe. Murder? I don't know. That aside, what do you suppose would happen if this officer was not charged with murder or stand trial for that charge?

How would anybody like to be a big city cop dealing with these Black thugs all the time? That is where most of the vilolent crime takes place in this country.

No wonder they have learned to be tough.

George, a convicted felon, would be alive today if the asshole hadn't tried to steal money from a Black owned business.

Perhaps you're right about his crime, but that particular crime should not have had a death sentence and the policeman's inept and callous application of force was criminal.

A lot of criminal activity may not be worthy of a "death sentence" but shit happens when you break the law and try to steal things.

My point is that had the convicted felon not chose to commit a crime he would be alive today.

He wouldn't have been confronted by the police had he just went to the store to buy some Dr Pepper.

We have no clue if he had committed a crime. He was accused by the store owner but that doesn't mean he did it.

They had the right to stop him and get his information but really, until they investigated and determined an actual crime happened they had no right to arrest him.

The prosecutor initially said they had to perform an investigation before any arrests of the police officers could be made and that might take nine months to a year.

Same with the officer who allegedly killed floyd? He was charged but that doesn't mean he did it?
Now we know he didn't kill Floyd. We need a trial to determine the correct theory to convict him.

Even if that is the case, these officers are still responsible for not summoning medical help when the subject was screaming he couldn't breathe. Murder? I don't know. That aside, what do you suppose would happen if this officer was not charged with murder or stand trial for that charge?

How would anybody like to be a big city cop dealing with these Black thugs all the time? That is where most of the vilolent crime takes place in this country.

Killing in the way we have seen here isn't showing anyone being tough. Just the opposite.

1590888987030.png

Kent State 2020.
I hope to God not.

Do you remember when Trump sent the military to assist with the crush at the border? They weren't allowed to shoot or do anything military like. They were cleaning the latrines and stuff. I've never seen the Guard (since Kent State) take an offensive posture. Maybe Kent State is why. I could be very wrong. That's why I'm asking.
It seems to me that every time the police kill an unarmed black man this happens. This is not rioting or looting. This is an uprising. It will continue to happen until such time as the police stop killing blacks.

If the military actually uses deadly force on these people I can't imagine what will happen nation wide.

On a side note, your avatar gives me great joy.
Thanks, Billy! Back by popular demand.

If the military actually uses deadly force on these people I can't imagine what will happen nation wide.
Agreed. Pouring gasoline on a fire.

BUT I don't think burning down businesses every night until they get what they want for charges is a very pretty way to go about things, either.
It's not. If you are thinking about the consequences. They are not.
I'm not black, but I understand how they feel.
Its like walking across a carpet and touching a doorknob.
It keeps shocking you. Every single time.
You get so sick and tired of getting shocked, one day you go off the deep end and rip the doorknob off.
These black people are so sick and tired of being murdered by police they have reached their breaking point. As I said earlier, this is an uprising.

Yet they don't seem to do anything about it. It works like this: If an officer turns on his lights, you stop your car immediately. When the officer asks for your license, you hand him your license. When the officer asks you to keep your hands where he or she can see them, then keep you hands where the police can see them. When the officer writes you a ticket and asks you to sign it, you sign the ticket. When the officer tells you to have a good day, then damn it, you have a good day.

Now......this concludes my lesson on how not to have any further police killings (right or wrong) of white officers and black suspects. Because if it's one thing all these controversial suspect deaths have in common, it's that the suspect didn't strictly obey the orders of the police. In fact, they gave the police a hard time.

This is why conservatives never get shot or killed, and liberals seem to have this happen all the time. It's not color, it's common sense.

Breonna Taylor never got the chance to obey any orders.

You don't know that. According to police, they announced themselves several times before busting down the door. They claim the police didn't. How many times have we heard that lie before?

Why did they announce themselves if they had a "no-knock" warrant?

No truer words...from Matt Taibbi.

Following all of this amazing protest news underscores the folly of all those cover-ups in cases like Eric Garner's - the numbing certainty that even obvious brutality cases won't be punished leaves people furious not just with police, but the whole system.

My former coworker was a retired Cleveland police officer. He asked "So WTF do they expect us to do? When a suspect fights you while being arrested, we're supposed to say, okay, if you don't want to be arrested, we'll go away. Perhaps another time."

except in this case the guy was subdued and cuffed, he was no longer able to fight, but the cop kept his knee on his neck when there was no fight left. It was murder. That cop and the ones who watched and did nothing should get the maximum sentence. But that does not excuse the looting and destructive violence in our large cities.

In this case, correct. In the Garner case, he resisted arrest, and it's common for police to subdue a suspect by taking them to the ground in such a case.

They had NO reason to arrest Garner. He had done nothing wrong. It was an attempt at an illegal search. (Now here is where you lie again about the facts)

You are the one who is lying. He was selling untaxed cigarettes, stealing business from the legitimate store who called the cops on him.

Kent State 2020.
I hope to God not.

Do you remember when Trump sent the military to assist with the crush at the border? They weren't allowed to shoot or do anything military like. They were cleaning the latrines and stuff. I've never seen the Guard (since Kent State) take an offensive posture. Maybe Kent State is why. I could be very wrong. That's why I'm asking.
It seems to me that every time the police kill an unarmed black man this happens. This is not rioting or looting. This is an uprising. It will continue to happen until such time as the police stop killing blacks.

BUT I don't think burning down businesses every night until they get what they want for charges is a very pretty way to go about things, either.
You get so sick and tired of getting shocked, one day you go off the deep end and rip the doorknob off.
These black people are so sick and tired of being murdered by police they have reached their breaking point. As I said earlier, this is an uprising.

Yet they don't seem to do anything about it. It works like this: If an officer turns on his lights, you stop your car immediately. When the officer asks for your license, you hand him your license. When the officer asks you to keep your hands where he or she can see them, then keep you hands where the police can see them. When the officer writes you a ticket and asks you to sign it, you sign the ticket. When the officer tells you to have a good day, then damn it, you have a good day.

Now......this concludes my lesson on how not to have any further police killings (right or wrong) of white officers and black suspects. Because if it's one thing all these controversial suspect deaths have in common, it's that the suspect didn't strictly obey the orders of the police. In fact, they gave the police a hard time.

This is why conservatives never get shot or killed, and liberals seem to have this happen all the time. It's not color, it's common sense.

You don't know that. According to police, they announced themselves several times before busting down the door. They claim the police didn't. How many times have we heard that lie before?

From what I've seen (on the show C.O.P.S) as soon as they break through the door, they announce who they are. They don't do it quietly either.

The demographics of a largely white, young, and destructive group fit more with a movement known as accelerationists than Black Lives Matter.

The accelerationists, if you have never heard the term, are an extreme subset of white nationalism whose goal is to bring about chaos and destruction.

Minnesota Governor Tim Walz echoed this sentiment in a press conference on Saturday alleging that the demonstrations that caused so much damage included provocateurs, likely from outside the area. At the same press conference, Saint Paul Mayor Melvin Carter stated, “Every single person we arrested last night was from out of state.” State officials said around 80 percent of those arrested in the Twin Cities on Friday were from outside Minnesota.

The demographics of a largely white, young, and destructive group fit more with a movement known as accelerationists than Black Lives Matter.

The accelerationists, if you have never heard the term, are an extreme subset of white nationalism whose goal is to bring about chaos and destruction. The basic tenet of accelerationism argues that since Western governments are inherently corrupt, the best (and only) thing supremacists can do is to accelerate the end of society by sowing chaos and aggravating political tensions. “Accelerationist ideas have been cited in mass shooters’ manifestos — explicitly, in the case of the New Zealand killer — and are frequently referenced in white supremacist web forums and chat rooms,” Zack Beauchamp explained.

White Supremacists pretending to host a protest to honor Floyd George on Facebook to whip up violence in San Diego were posted on Black Lives Matter-San Diego social media, warning people not to go and that it was a white supremacist-organized rally. People attending demonstrations remarked on the fact that the demographics were wrong in places like Oakland, where the majority of the destruction was perpetrated by young, Caucasian men, and has inspired not just people on social media but reporting in the mainstream media to properly question whether this is a form of infiltration by outside extremist elements.

Far-Right Infiltrators and Agitators in George Floyd Protests: Indicators of White Supremacists

Regarding the armed neo-Nazi invasion of Chalottesville, Trump opined, "You also had people that were very fine people, on both sides.

DNC lie. Drop the taking points libtard! He was referring to the original organizers of the rally that supported keeping the statue, not the Neo-Nazis.

Kent State 2020.
I hope to God not.

From what I've seen (on the show C.O.P.S) as soon as they break through the door, they announce who they are. They don't do it quietly either.
True enough!

Police procedure is actually developed from situations where officers were killed. They examined where the problem was that was responsible for an officers death, and develop strategies from there based on the situation.

It's almost comical how police approach a potential violent subject when they are laying on the ground, arms and legs spread out, and they still tiptoe to the suspect. But.....as I said, somewhere at some time, an officer got killed because he or she just rushed up to the person assuming they had the goods on them.

Following all of this amazing protest news underscores the folly of all those cover-ups in cases like Eric Garner's - the numbing certainty that even obvious brutality cases won't be punished leaves people furious not just with police, but the whole system.

My former coworker was a retired Cleveland police officer. He asked "So WTF do they expect us to do? When a suspect fights you while being arrested, we're supposed to say, okay, if you don't want to be arrested, we'll go away. Perhaps another time."

except in this case the guy was subdued and cuffed, he was no longer able to fight, but the cop kept his knee on his neck when there was no fight left. It was murder. That cop and the ones who watched and did nothing should get the maximum sentence. But that does not excuse the looting and destructive violence in our large cities.

In this case, correct. In the Garner case, he resisted arrest, and it's common for police to subdue a suspect by taking them to the ground in such a case.

They had NO reason to arrest Garner. He had done nothing wrong. It was an attempt at an illegal search. (Now here is where you lie again about the facts)

A store owner called the police because he was selling single cigarettes to people outside his business. That's illegal, and he's been arrested in the past for doing the same thing.

That's a lie and you know it is because we have covered this more than once.

He was recognized as someone that had sold loose cigarettes in the past and the cop decided he wanted to search him again.

That's an illegal search and why the family got millions for civil rights violations.

No doubt you will repeat this lie again in the future.

Bullshit! The store owner called the cops. Why do you leave out that important detail? That is because your story is bullshit. There was no illegal search and the officer was NOT indicted by the Grand Jury.

The accelerationists, if you have never heard the term, are an extreme subset of white nationalism whose goal is to bring about chaos and destruction.

Minnesota Governor Tim Walz echoed this sentiment in a press conference on Saturday alleging that the demonstrations that caused so much damage included provocateurs, likely from outside the area. At the same press conference, Saint Paul Mayor Melvin Carter stated, “Every single person we arrested last night was from out of state.” State officials said around 80 percent of those arrested in the Twin Cities on Friday were from outside Minnesota.

The accelerationists, if you have never heard the term, are an extreme subset of white nationalism whose goal is to bring about chaos and destruction. The basic tenet of accelerationism argues that since Western governments are inherently corrupt, the best (and only) thing supremacists can do is to accelerate the end of society by sowing chaos and aggravating political tensions. “Accelerationist ideas have been cited in mass shooters’ manifestos — explicitly, in the case of the New Zealand killer — and are frequently referenced in white supremacist web forums and chat rooms,” Zack Beauchamp explained.

White Supremacists pretending to host a protest to honor Floyd George on Facebook to whip up violence in San Diego were posted on Black Lives Matter-San Diego social media, warning people not to go and that it was a white supremacist-organized rally. People attending demonstrations remarked on the fact that the demographics were wrong in places like Oakland, where the majority of the destruction was perpetrated by young, Caucasian men, and has inspired not just people on social media but reporting in the mainstream media to properly question whether this is a form of infiltration by outside extremist elements.

Far-Right Infiltrators and Agitators in George Floyd Protests: Indicators of White Supremacists

Regarding the armed neo-Nazi invasion of Chalottesville, Trump opined, "You also had people that were very fine people, on both sides.

DNC lie. Drop the taking points libtard! He was referring to the original organizers of the rally that supported keeping the statue, not the Neo-Nazis.

The Last Refuge

AG Bill Barr Identifies Antifa Activists as Organizers of National Mob Violence, Looting and Arson…

Posted on May 30, 2020 by sundance

Excerpt:

Earlier today U.S. Attorney Bill Barr made a public statement about the George Floyd killing and the opportunistic mob violence that has taken place over the last three days. Within the statement the attorney general correctly identified Antifa as the primary organizing mob behind the riots, looting and mayhem.

LINK

You are the one who is lying. He was selling untaxed cigarettes, stealing business from the legitimate store who called the cops on him.

No he was NOT. He had in the past. Someone called the cops because two people were fighting. By the time the police got there those who were fighting were gone. One of the cops recognized Garner as someone who had sold single cigarettes in the past. Let's remember that. The terrible crime of reselling your cigarettes.

The cop decided he wanted to search Garner again. He had NO justification for doing so. Garner told him no. The cops jumped him.

It's amazing how upset people have got because Garner once maybe made a dime off a cigarette while just across town people had costs the country billions of dollars with their crimes and nothing at all happened to them.

So who says they didn't have evidence of a crime? Also, you need a charge to arrest somebody. The police might have put him in cuffs so he didn't run away while investigating the complaint.

They had a reason to question him, not arrest him.

hard to question someone when he is fighting you.

No one was fighting.

the reports say he was resisting arrest. If you know otherwise, post the proof.

The title of this thread is bullshit. Trump never mentioned the word "blacks", second, the rioters are not all black, they are white, asian, black, and all other colors. the governor of MN, a democrat, brought in the national guard, not Trump.

If you libs would stop lying and making up shit just for a few days, you might gain some credibility.

No he was NOT. He had in the past. Someone called the cops because two people were fighting. By the time the police got there those who were fighting were gone. One of the cops recognized Garner as someone who had sold single cigarettes in the past. Let's remember that. The terrible crime of reselling your cigarettes.

The cop decided he wanted to search Garner again. He had NO justification for doing so. Garner told him no. The cops jumped him.

It's amazing how upset people have got because Garner once maybe made a dime off a cigarette while just across town people had costs the country billions of dollars with their crimes and nothing at all happened to them.

The police cannot arrest anybody unless they have a charge against them. The officer seen him selling cigarettes. They wanted to search him to find the illegal cigarettes which Garner refused. If a police officer arrests you with no charges, that's a false arrest and you can bring charges against the officer and police department afterwords.

So who says they didn't have evidence of a crime? Also, you need a charge to arrest somebody. The police might have put him in cuffs so he didn't run away while investigating the complaint.

They had a reason to question him, not arrest him.

hard to question someone when he is fighting you.

No one was fighting.

the reports say he was resisting arrest. If you know otherwise, post the proof.

The videos are available.

The police cannot arrest anybody unless they have a charge against them. The officer seen him selling cigarettes.

I've seen fewer with a lower resistance to lying than you. He was never arrested. They wanted to search him. The city paid out big time for that because it was a violation of his civil rights.

He had no cigarette's on him.

I just learned on FOX that Twitter again attached a warning notice on the President's tweet.

According to the tweet, the President said something about shooting people.

He should have been more diplomatic, in my opinion.

In 2020 America, the authorities simply cannot go around shooting people -- no matter how bad those people are.
Diplomatic about what?
Are you one of those liberals with spaghetti for a spine?

I am 83 years old.

When I was young, I was indeed a bleeding heart liberal.

Then I started meeting some of those people for whom my heart had been bleeding, and I discovered some of them were not very nice people.

In 2020, I would be honored to vote for President Trump again.

BUT we simply cannot go around shooting people. It is simply not realistic. This is not Tiananmen Square or Sharpeville.

Have a nice day!
I was a Republican when I was young until I met Republicans and saw that they lived lies based on money and subjugation of class.

The police cannot arrest anybody unless they have a charge against them. The officer seen him selling cigarettes.

I've seen fewer with a lower resistance to lying than you. He was never arrested. They wanted to search him. The city paid out big time for that because it was a violation of his civil rights.

He had no cigarette's on him.

He didn't? Have a link to that?

I just learned on FOX that Twitter again attached a warning notice on the President's tweet.

According to the tweet, the President said something about shooting people.

He should have been more diplomatic, in my opinion.

In 2020 America, the authorities simply cannot go around shooting people -- no matter how bad those people are.
Diplomatic about what?
Are you one of those liberals with spaghetti for a spine?

I am 83 years old.

When I was young, I was indeed a bleeding heart liberal.

Then I started meeting some of those people for whom my heart had been bleeding, and I discovered some of them were not very nice people.

In 2020, I would be honored to vote for President Trump again.

BUT we simply cannot go around shooting people. It is simply not realistic. This is not Tiananmen Square or Sharpeville.

Have a nice day!
I was a Republican when I was young until I met Republicans and saw that they lived lies based on money and subjugation of class.
How old were you when you experienced your TBI?

Forum List

Back