Trump threatens to send national guard to control blacks in Minneapolis

Lets look on the bright side.

The asshole rioters aren't practicing social distancing so maybe the virus will "Darwin" them.

Just so the stupid confused uneducated low information Moon Bats that think that "Black Lives Matter".

This is all Black on Black

heyjackass.com

Chicago Crime, Murder & Mayhem | Criminal Infographics | HeyJackass!
Illustrating the Chicago Values of Crime, Murder & Mayhem with comprehensive charts, precise graphs and exhaustive data sets of Chicago stupidity.

heyjackass.com
heyjackass.com

Democrat controlled Chicago

May to Date
Shot & Killed: 53
Shot & Wounded: 259
Total Shot: 312
Total Homicides: 57

Week in Progress (5/24 – 5/30)
Shot & Killed: 14
Shot & Wounded: 65
Total Shot: 79
Total Homicides: 16

Year to Date
Shot & Killed: 197
Shot & Wounded: 889
Total Shot: 1086
Total Homicides: 219

Who is Minnesota's governor? It's the governor that's supposed to call out the National Guard.
He already had. It's done. Trump didn't know.
No one knows. There is no national guard anyplace. The democrat cities are collapsing. Democrat governors have released hundreds of criminals. The cities have had the life sucked out of them. The police are abandoning their stations. This is the Purge writ large. The democrats will not act. Trump will have to.

George, a convicted felon, would be alive today if the asshole hadn't tried to steal money from a Black owned business.

Just shows you how stupid it is to be involved in criminal activity.

Sometimes it doesn't go the way you think it will go.

Perhaps you're right about his crime, but that particular crime should not have had a death sentence and the policeman's inept and callous application of force was criminal.

President Trump is frustrated with the looting and rioting following the Minnesota riots.

The people of that city have a right to be upset but unrestricted looting, burning and rioting cannot be permitted. Let the system work.

Send the bill for all the damage to the family of the cop who started it all.

It hasn't been working. Breonna Taylor is dead. Shot eight times. Who has been held responsible?

No one, and no should be.

None of that was the fault of any officer.

The fault lies in the system. They had a no-knock search warrant, which meant police could rush into a house without warning.

The people in the house thought they were being attacked by criminals, and fired a shot at an officer. The officer in fear for their lives fired back and killed Taylor.

I've never heard of no-knock search warrants, and they should be eliminated completely. That's a terrible idea, that will get people killed.

The system needs changed.

Uh, excuse me this is the police. We are going to be coming through the door in a minute if you don't open the door. If you want to go ahead and get your guns, so you can be ready for us, go right ahead! We will just be waiting patiently while you flush your drugs down the toilet and warn all your buddies that we are coming for them also.
[/sarcasm]

Well they didn't do that this time... and officer was shot anyway.

Like I said before, I would rather kill drug dealers, when caught in the act.

Someone has to be transporting the goods. Find that guy, kill him.

Then find the next guy... kill him.

You start killing these bastards, and you won't need to do raids. Because they are dead.

You can't tell me the guy never walks outside. When he walks outside, arrest him. Put in court, give him the chair, fry his butt... game over.

You do that consistently enough times, that drug house will be empty.

Again, its worked for Singapore. They don't need to raid people's homes, because every time they catch someone transporting drugs, they hang him.

It's working in Philippine. They shoot them dead. No raids.

It will work if you kill the dealers.

The problem we have today, is that every time we arrest these people, we put them in prison. Then they network with all the other dealers, and they come out of prison, with more drug connections, more drug suppliers, and experience on how the police operate.

We are doing the worst thing possible with drug dealers. In fact, this is how ISIS was started too. We put all those rag heads in detention camps, and the someone... Obama or someone else, released them all, and they now had connections to military people, and connections to other groups, and formed ISIS.

You can't do that. Kill them. Dead people don't deal drugs. Dead people don't form gangs. Dead people don't break laws, or shoot at police.

That's what we need to do.

There are far too many people against the death penalty.

Maybe Trump should postpone his "Make America Great Again" program until the riots quiet down somewhat?

Kent State 2020.
I hope to God not.

Do you remember when Trump sent the military to assist with the crush at the border? They weren't allowed to shoot or do anything military like. They were cleaning the latrines and stuff. I've never seen the Guard (since Kent State) take an offensive posture. Maybe Kent State is why. I could be very wrong. That's why I'm asking.
It seems to me that every time the police kill an unarmed black man this happens. This is not rioting or looting. This is an uprising. It will continue to happen until such time as the police stop killing blacks.

If the military actually uses deadly force on these people I can't imagine what will happen nation wide.

On a side note, your avatar gives me great joy.
Thanks, Billy! Back by popular demand.

If the military actually uses deadly force on these people I can't imagine what will happen nation wide.
Agreed. Pouring gasoline on a fire.

BUT I don't think burning down businesses every night until they get what they want for charges is a very pretty way to go about things, either.
It's not. If you are thinking about the consequences. They are not.
I'm not black, but I understand how they feel.
Its like walking across a carpet and touching a doorknob.
It keeps shocking you. Every single time.
You get so sick and tired of getting shocked, one day you go off the deep end and rip the doorknob off.
These black people are so sick and tired of being murdered by police they have reached their breaking point. As I said earlier, this is an uprising.

Yet they don't seem to do anything about it. It works like this: If an officer turns on his lights, you stop your car immediately. When the officer asks for your license, you hand him your license. When the officer asks you to keep your hands where he or she can see them, then keep you hands where the police can see them. When the officer writes you a ticket and asks you to sign it, you sign the ticket. When the officer tells you to have a good day, then damn it, you have a good day.

Now......this concludes my lesson on how not to have any further police killings (right or wrong) of white officers and black suspects. Because if it's one thing all these controversial suspect deaths have in common, it's that the suspect didn't strictly obey the orders of the police. In fact, they gave the police a hard time.

This is why conservatives never get shot or killed, and liberals seem to have this happen all the time. It's not color, it's common sense.

Kent State 2020.
I hope to God not.

Do you remember when Trump sent the military to assist with the crush at the border? They weren't allowed to shoot or do anything military like. They were cleaning the latrines and stuff. I've never seen the Guard (since Kent State) take an offensive posture. Maybe Kent State is why. I could be very wrong. That's why I'm asking.
It seems to me that every time the police kill an unarmed black man this happens. This is not rioting or looting. This is an uprising. It will continue to happen until such time as the police stop killing blacks.

On a side note, your avatar gives me great joy.
Thanks, Billy! Back by popular demand.

Agreed. Pouring gasoline on a fire.

BUT I don't think burning down businesses every night until they get what they want for charges is a very pretty way to go about things, either.
It's not. If you are thinking about the consequences. They are not.
I'm not black, but I understand how they feel.
Its like walking across a carpet and touching a doorknob.
It keeps shocking you. Every single time.
You get so sick and tired of getting shocked, one day you go off the deep end and rip the doorknob off.
These black people are so sick and tired of being murdered by police they have reached their breaking point. As I said earlier, this is an uprising.

Yet they don't seem to do anything about it. It works like this: If an officer turns on his lights, you stop your car immediately. When the officer asks for your license, you hand him your license. When the officer asks you to keep your hands where he or she can see them, then keep you hands where the police can see them. When the officer writes you a ticket and asks you to sign it, you sign the ticket. When the officer tells you to have a good day, then damn it, you have a good day.

Now......this concludes my lesson on how not to have any further police killings (right or wrong) of white officers and black suspects. Because if it's one thing all these controversial suspect deaths have in common, it's that the suspect didn't strictly obey the orders of the police. In fact, they gave the police a hard time.

This is why conservatives never get shot or killed, and liberals seem to have this happen all the time. It's not color, it's common sense.

Breonna Taylor never got the chance to obey any orders.

This certainly has become complicated. Chauvin's wife has filed for divorce and it seems the officer that stood guard while Chauvin watched Floyd's life slip away is his brother in law.

Two possible scenarios. This is either the straw that broke the camel's back in their marriage or his wife is desperately trying to protect their assets from the coming lawsuits.

George, a convicted felon, would be alive today if the asshole hadn't tried to steal money from a Black owned business.

Perhaps you're right about his crime, but that particular crime should not have had a death sentence and the policeman's inept and callous application of force was criminal.

A lot of criminal activity may not be worthy of a "death sentence" but shit happens when you break the law and try to steal things.

My point is that had the convicted felon not chose to commit a crime he would be alive today.

He wouldn't have been confronted by the police had he just went to the store to buy some Dr Pepper.

A lot of criminal activity may not be worthy of a "death sentence" but shit happens when you break the law and try to steal things.

My point is that had the convicted felon not chose to commit a crime he would be alive today.

He wouldn't have been confronted by the police had he just went to the store to buy some Dr Pepper.

We have no clue if he had committed a crime. He was accused by the store owner but that doesn't mean he did it.

They had the right to stop him and get his information but really, until they investigated and determined an actual crime happened they had no right to arrest him.

The prosecutor initially said they had to perform an investigation before any arrests of the police officers could be made and that might take nine months to a year.

Seems it took 4 days. It wouldn't have if not for the violence.

No truer words...from Matt Taibbi.

Following all of this amazing protest news underscores the folly of all those cover-ups in cases like Eric Garner's - the numbing certainty that even obvious brutality cases won't be punished leaves people furious not just with police, but the whole system.

We have no clue if he had committed a crime. He was accused by the store owner but that doesn't mean he did it.

They had the right to stop him and get his information but really, until they investigated and determined an actual crime happened they had no right to arrest him.

The prosecutor initially said they had to perform an investigation before any arrests of the police officers could be made and that might take nine months to a year.

Criminal activity is always risky businesses because you are doing things to harm other people.

You can deny it all you want by the asshole was trying to steal from a Black owned store and they called the police on his sorry ass.

Had the sonsofbitch not decided to engage in criminal activity that day he would be alive today.

He started the shit and now he is dead. Just like when that little piece of shit Travvon decided he was going to attack the "Cracker" he sealed his own fate.

Criminal activity is always risky businesses because you are doing things to harm other people.

You can deny it all you want by the asshole was trying to steal from a Black owned store and they called the police on his sorry ass.

Had the sonsofbitch not decided to engage in criminal activity that day he would be alive today.

He started the shit and now he is dead. Just like when that little piece of shit Travvon decided he was going to attack the "Cracker" he sealed his own fate.

"Criminals" are still protected by the Constitution even if you believe it only applies to well off white people.

"Criminals" are still protected by the Constitution even if you believe it only applies to well off white people.

We suppose to have the right to keep and bear arms and free speech and right of religion be protected by the Constitution but the Liberals erode those rights every day. Recently they were arresting people for going to church as an example. So don't lecture me on Consitutional rights. That ship has sailed a long time ago in this country. Thanks to the Liberals the Bill of Rights ain't worth the parchment it is written on.

The sonofabitch would be alive today had he not engaged in criminal activity. That is a fact.

Shit happens when you disobey the law. Sometimes it doesn't go like you planned. Ole George found that out, didn't he?

We suppose to have the right to keep and bear arms and free speech and right of religion be protected by the Constitution but the Liberals erode those rights every day. Recently they were arresting people for going to church as an example. So don't lecture me on Consitutional rights. That ship has sailed a long time ago in this country. Thanks to the Liberals the Bill of Rights ain't worth the parchment it is written on.

The sonofabitch would be alive today had he not engaged in criminal activity. That is a fact.

Shit happens when you disobey the law. Sometimes it doesn't go like you planned. Ole George found that out, didn't he?

At least it was over in a short time unlike what the officer is about to face.

Blacks going wild rioting and looting again.

They do it quite often, don't they?

Well, you shut down all of their peaceful options of protest - like taking a knee. If you take away all other options, violence is the only thing left.

Not one police office has been jailed for murdering unarmed black people. Every victim is "thuggified" and blamed for their "failure to comply". This man complied and they killed him anyway, as he begged for his life. The only cop who has been jailed for killing an innocent civilian is the black police office who shot the white yoga instructor in her pajamas.

That's shameful.

I am really pissed at the filthy government for excessive taxation, creating a welfare state, oppressive regulations and the oppression of taking away my Constitutional rights, especially infringing upon my right to keep and bear arms. This government is out of control.

So I am morally justified to go loot and then burn down a Target just to show the assholes how pissed I am?

I could use another big screen TV and some expensive Nike shoes so thanks for the support.

That's what the founders did on a Pier in Boston in 1773.

Thats not what these rioters, looters, thieves, pillagers are doing.

If you say so. Keep ignoring our unjust justice system and people will continue working to tear it all down.

You're not gonna get justice burning down meaningless incoming pea sized objects while the main event comes in from the south. Do you comprehend the picture?

We have made small strides. While far too many police officers still get away with undefendable actions some are finally getting held accountable.

Without the previous violence that would not be the case.
This cop was going down. Stealing TVs did change that.

If there are no charges the violence will only get worse.

he and the other 3 have been arrested and charged, but the violence and looting continues. explain that

Same with the officer who allegedly killed floyd? He was charged but that doesn't mean he did it?

No truer words...from Matt Taibbi.

Following all of this amazing protest news underscores the folly of all those cover-ups in cases like Eric Garner's - the numbing certainty that even obvious brutality cases won't be punished leaves people furious not just with police, but the whole system.

My former coworker was a retired Cleveland police officer. He asked "So WTF do they expect us to do? When a suspect fights you while being arrested, we're supposed to say, okay, if you don't want to be arrested, we'll go away. Perhaps another time."

So who says they didn't have evidence of a crime? Also, you need a charge to arrest somebody. The police might have put him in cuffs so he didn't run away while investigating the complaint.

Forum List

Back