Trump threatens to send national guard to control blacks in Minneapolis

I just learned on FOX that Twitter again attached a warning notice on the President's tweet.

According to the tweet, the President said something about shooting people.

He should have been more diplomatic, in my opinion.

In 2020 America, the authorities simply cannot go around shooting people -- no matter how bad those people are.

President Trump is frustrated with the looting and rioting following the Minnesota riots.

Twitter put a notice on his tweet that Trump is encouraging violence with this tweet.
I guess they are daring Trump to shut down Twitter.
Twitter has lost it's usefulness so I hope he shuts them down and closes their offices.

I just learned on FOX that Twitter again attached a warning notice on the President's tweet.

In 2020 America, the authorities simply cannot go around shooting people -- no matter how bad those people are.
Diplomatic about what?
Are you one of those liberals with spaghetti for a spine?

Diplomatic about what?

I am 83 years old.

When I was young, I was indeed a bleeding heart liberal.

Then I started meeting some of those people for whom my heart had been bleeding, and I discovered some of them were not very nice people.

In 2020, I would be honored to vote for President Trump again.

BUT we simply cannot go around shooting people. It is simply not realistic. This is not Tiananmen Square or Sharpeville.

Have a nice day!

Diplomatic about what?

I am 83 years old.

Then I started meeting some of those people for whom my heart had been bleeding, and I discovered some of them were not very nice people.

In 2020, I would honored to vote for President Trump again.

BUT we simply cannot go around shooting people. It is simply not realistic. This is not Tiananmen Square or Sharpeville.

Have a nice day!
The shootings are happening in democrat run towns

President Trump is frustrated with the looting and rioting following the Minnesota riots.

Twitter put a notice on his tweet that Trump is encouraging violence with this tweet.
I guess they are daring Trump to shut down Twitter.
Twitter has lost it's usefulness so I hope he shuts them down and closes their offices.

Yoyr post does not surprise as you support authoritarism and disdain the 1st amendment.

Diplomatic about what?

I am 83 years old.

Have a nice day!
Because blacks are murdered by cops in Democratic towns.

Diplomatic about what?

I am 83 years old.

Have a nice day!
Because blacks are murdered by cops in Democratic towns.
Lol ok and the democrats have run the police Department for70 years lol vote republican!

Diplomatic about what?

I am 83 years old.

In 2020, I would be honored to vote for President Trump again.

Have a nice day!
But we can murder them in rest homes....and murder them with abortions.
We can murder the helpless but we can't enforce the law.

Thanks for the input.

One of the advantages of putting on some extra years is that you have some considerable stock of memories to draw upon - stretching back for decades into the past.

I've seen this same theme played out time and again and again and again and again ad nauseum... bore, bore, bore...

This is just another collection of boring old Race Riots, compounded by the pent-up energy and angst of The Lock-Downs.

Every time some poor unfortunate Black gets killed on video, inner-city Democratic Plantation serfs and some Hispanics and silly-a$$ Wiggers go bat$hit.

They burn down their own communities and give still more businesses the excuse they need to pull out of those neighborhoods and leave them worse-off than ever.

And, of course, when the idiots on the streets get too frisky, and burn a police station or something, the National Guard appears and throws a ring of steel around the city.

Go home, idiots, before you die needlessly and pointlessly on those streets... demand justice for the slain, of course, but do it without destroying what little you have, eh?

Frigging re-tards.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back