Trump the Nationalist

Nationalism and patriotism are synonomic. Neither is defined by the various groups and ideologies that have adopted them over the years.

Reference for example the term "liberal", which has been increasingly bastardized by the Left since the early 20th Century.

Obama was a nationalist too.

quote-if-black-nationalism-could-create-a-strong-and-effective-insularity-deliver-on-its-promise-barack-obama-62-39-21.jpg

Well, then you could start your own thread & stop fvcking this one up with no content bullshit & trolling

How can I possibly be trolling a troll thread?

The premise of your thread is not anything productive, it isn't to have an itelligent conversation, it is propaganda, it is ignorant, and it is to troll and enrage folks that support that president.

It is, prima facie wrong.

There are many types of nationalism, this is a fact.

Trump's nationalism includes all Americans. Stop posting propaganda meant to troll the board, and I won't troll you, fair?

Commentary:
Trump's real record on race may surprise you

I have a CLUE for you Mr. Ignorant: This aint my thread

Nationalism and patriotism are synonomic. Neither is defined by the various groups and ideologies that have adopted them over the years.

Reference for example the term "liberal", which has been increasingly bastardized by the Left since the early 20th Century.

Why are you LYING?

The GOP, the right, conservatives, etc., have been bastardizing the term liberal; NOT the left.

Is that you again, Donald?

Why are you LYING?

The GOP, the right, conservatives, etc., have been bastardizing the term liberal; NOT the left.

Is that you again, Donald?

Public school victim, I see.

Late-night host Stephen Colbert on Tuesday slammed President Trump for embracing the "nationalist" label, saying that there is a clear reason why people shouldn't describe themselves as one.

“You know why you’re not supposed to use that word? Because it’s the second half of ‘white nationalist,'" Colbert said on "The Late Show with Stephen Colbert." "Chopping off the first word doesn’t change what it means in our minds. ‘Oh look, look, I’m a klux klan, I have no idea which one! Don’t judge me. There’s all kinds of klux klans.’”

Colbert then hit Trump over the president's criticism of "globalists."

“He does realize America is on the globe, right?" Colbert asked, before mocking Trump as someone who wouldn't care about global warming until it's described as "America warming."

Colbert's comments came just a day after Trump declared himself a "nationalist" during a campaign rally in Houston, Texas while railing against "globalists" who care more about the world's well-being than America's. He doubled down a day later when asked about his embrace of the term, saying that he was "absolutely" one and that he was proud of it.

"I’m somebody that loves our country," he said, adding that he's never heard of the term having racial undertones.

White nationalist groups helped organized the protests that turned deadly in Charlottesville, Va. in August 2017. The demonstrations were aimed at protesting against the removal of Confederate statues, but several news outlets have reported on neo-Nazis and other racist groups attending the rally.

Trump drew intense scrutiny at the time for his comments about the events after he described some of the rally attendees as "very fine people."
Late-night host Stephen Colbert on Tuesday slammed President Trump for embracing the "nationalist" label, saying that there is a clear reason why people shouldn't describe themselves as one.

“You know why you’re not supposed to use that word? Because it’s the second half of ‘white nationalist,'" Colbert said on "The Late Show with Stephen Colbert." "Chopping off the first word doesn’t change what it means in our minds. ‘Oh look, look, I’m a klux klan, I have no idea which one! Don’t judge me. There’s all kinds of klux klans.’”

“He does realize America is on the globe, right?" Colbert asked, before mocking Trump as someone who wouldn't care about global warming until it's described as "America warming."

Colbert's comments came just a day after Trump declared himself a "nationalist" during a campaign rally in Houston, Texas while railing against "globalists" who care more about the world's well-being than America's. He doubled down a day later when asked about his embrace of the term, saying that he was "absolutely" one and that he was proud of it.

"I’m somebody that loves our country," he said, adding that he's never heard of the term having racial undertones.

White nationalist groups helped organized the protests that turned deadly in Charlottesville, Va. in August 2017. The demonstrations were aimed at protesting against the removal of Confederate statues, but several news outlets have reported on neo-Nazis and other racist groups attending the rally.

Trump drew intense scrutiny at the time for his comments about the events after he described some of the rally attendees as "very fine people."

It's the left who use nationalist as a race divide.
Having the love of ones country is not a race issue.
The majority of Americans love our country .
Those who support globalism are against the love of ones country.

It's the left who use nationalist as a race divide.
Having the love of ones country is not a race issue.
The majority of Americans love our country .
Those who support globalism are against the love of ones country.
Trump is the divider in chief and anyone who can't see that hasn't heard the moron speak Every time he speaks hate drools from his mouth

Well, then you could start your own thread & stop fvcking this one up with no content bullshit & trolling

How can I possibly be trolling a troll thread?

The premise of your thread is not anything productive, it isn't to have an itelligent conversation, it is propaganda, it is ignorant, and it is to troll and enrage folks that support that president.

It is, prima facie wrong.

There are many types of nationalism, this is a fact.

Trump's nationalism includes all Americans. Stop posting propaganda meant to troll the board, and I won't troll you, fair?

Commentary:

I have a CLUE for you Mr. Ignorant: This aint my thread
My mistake.

You all look so much alike, I have a hard time keeping track. My apologies.

1540390442055.jpg

-
Colbert's explanations just go to tell me that he has to be the dumbest, stupidest sumbitch on the planet. Every American, whether a native or a naturalized citizen, has the duty to put America's interest above everything else but God. No ifs, ands or buts.This has to be the most idiotic thread ever on USMB.

-
Colbert's explanations just go to tell me that he has to be the dumbest, stupidest sumbitch on the planet. Every American, whether a native or a naturalized citizen, has the duty to put America's interest above everything else but God. No ifs, ands or buts.This has to be the most idiotic thread ever on USMB.
Hits you a little hard hoss old boy? Don;t like anyone calling trump a vile racist pig?? Truth hurts

-
Hits you a little hard hoss old boy? Don;t like anyone calling trump a vile racist pig?? Truth hurts

Another uneducated question. There's no similarity between a nationalist and a "white" nationalist. Hit your Google button.

Forum List

Back