Yes, I know, there are already too many Trump threads. However, this is a breaking story that, if it gets traction could finally finish him. The hypocrisy is truly astounding! It flies in the face of his rants on immigration and bringing jobs back, as could well have something to do with his secrecy on his tax returns. And, not to mention that it is clearly criminal!

I first saw this story on a little known news outlet-Addicting Info- which specializes in under reported story. I believe that it has credibility, in part because this source is credible, and it links to three other credible sources: The New York Daily News, The Daily Mail and Mother Jones Magazine. Here we go with some selected excerpts:

News, Political Rants
REPORT: Trump’s Modeling Agency Is A Cover For Human Trafficking
By Wendy Gittleson on August 30, 2016 11:26 pm ·
The majority of Donald Trump’s campaign is built on xenophobia, but while his supporters are ranting non-stop about immigrants, Trump himself is taking full advantage of the flaws in our immigration system — at least according to a report in Mother Jones, in which Trump is accused of human trafficking (my words, not theirs).

Founded in 1999, Trump Model Management “has risen to the top of the fashion market,” boasts the Trump Organization’s website, and has a name “that symbolizes success.” According to a financial disclosure filed by his campaign in May, Donald Trump earned nearly $2 million from the company, in which he holds an 85 percent stake. Meanwhile, some former Trump models say they barely made any money working for the agency because of the high fees for rent and other expenses that were charged by the company. REPORT: Trump’s Modeling Agency Is A Cover For Human Trafficking

It is like modern-day slavery” (Canadian born model Rachel) Blais said, adding that “most of the girls in the apartment that were not American didn’t have a work visa.”

“We’re hoarded into these small spaces,” Kate recalled. “The apartment was like a sweatshop.”

“I was by far the oldest in the house at the ripe old age of 18,” Anna added.

Source: New York Daily News

Yeah right, you loons need to learn what human trafficking is, hint even if this was true it's not. Go take a nap

Yes, I know, there are already too many Trump threads. However, this is a breaking story that, if it gets traction could finally finish him. The hypocrisy is truly astounding! It flies in the face of his rants on immigration and bringing jobs back, as could well have something to do with his secrecy on his tax returns. And, not to mention that it is clearly criminal!

I first saw this story on a little known news outlet-Addicting Info- which specializes in under reported story. I believe that it has credibility, in part because this source is credible, and it links to three other credible sources: The New York Daily News, The Daily Mail and Mother Jones Magazine. Here we go with some selected excerpts:

News, Political Rants
The majority of Donald Trump’s campaign is built on xenophobia, but while his supporters are ranting non-stop about immigrants, Trump himself is taking full advantage of the flaws in our immigration system — at least according to a report in Mother Jones, in which Trump is accused of human trafficking (my words, not theirs).

Founded in 1999, Trump Model Management “has risen to the top of the fashion market,” boasts the Trump Organization’s website, and has a name “that symbolizes success.” According to a financial disclosure filed by his campaign in May, Donald Trump earned nearly $2 million from the company, in which he holds an 85 percent stake. Meanwhile, some former Trump models say they barely made any money working for the agency because of the high fees for rent and other expenses that were charged by the company. REPORT: Trump’s Modeling Agency Is A Cover For Human Trafficking

It is like modern-day slavery” (Canadian born model Rachel) Blais said, adding that “most of the girls in the apartment that were not American didn’t have a work visa.”

“We’re hoarded into these small spaces,” Kate recalled. “The apartment was like a sweatshop.”

Oh look, one of the little Goebbels of the left spreading slander and libel.

Well, you ARE the demagogue - sociopath party... :thup:

Last edited:

News, Political Rants

Oh look, one of little Goebbels of the left spreading slander and libel.

Well, you ARE the demagogue - sociopath party... :thup:

He's a loon....human trafficking? LMAO

Yeah right, you loons need to learn what human trafficking is, hint even if this was true it's not. Go take a nap
I don't need to take a nap. You need to wake up and read the stories and watch the videos (CNN)

Human trafficking is the trade of humans, most commonly for the purpose of sexual slavery, forced labor, or commercial sexual exploitation for the trafficker or others. This may encompass providing a spouse in the context of forced marriage, or the extraction of organs or tissues, including for surrogacy and ova removal. Human trafficking can occur within a countr…See more on en.wikipedia.org · Text under CC-BY-SA license

I don't need to take a nap. You need to wake up and read the stories and watch the videos (CNN)

Human trafficking is the trade of humans, most commonly for the purpose of sexual slavery, forced labor, or commercial sexual exploitation for the trafficker or others. This may encompass providing a spouse in the context of forced marriage, or the extraction of organs or tissues, including for surrogacy and ova removal. Human trafficking can occur within a countr…See more on en.wikipedia.org · Text under CC-BY-SA license

So, have you always been a sociopath, devoid of so much as a hint of integrity, or did you follow some DNC program to purge yourself of any shred of human decency? :dunno:

So, have you always been a sociopath, devoid of so much as a hint of integrity, or did you follow some DNC program to purge yourself of any shred of human decency? :dunno:
Not worthy of a response. Stay tuned, this is a developing story Bubba!:banana:

Trafficking in Persons

Trafficking in Persons is defined as:

•Sex trafficking in which a commercial sex act is induced by force, fraud or coercion, or in which the person induced to perform such act has not attained 18 years of age; or

•The recruitment, harboring, transportation, provision or obtaining of a person for labor or services, through the use of force, fraud or coercion for the purpose of subjection to involuntary servitude, peonage, debt bondage or slavery.

Indicators

Human trafficking indicators include:

•Does the victim possess identification and travel documents? If not, who has control of these documents? YES but not a work visa

•Did the victim travel to a destination country for a specific job or purpose and is victim engaged in different employment than expected?
YES!!

•Is victim forced to perform sexual acts as part of employment? We don't know

Is the victim a juvenile engaged in commercial sex? We don't know about sex but it dovetails with allegations of rape

•Does the victim owe money to an employer or does the employer hold wages? YES!

•Did the employer instruct the victim on what to say to law enforcement or immigration officials? We don't know

•Can the victim freely leave employment or the situation? We don't know

•Are there guards at work/harboring site or video cameras to monitor and ensure no one escapes? Probably not

•Does the victim have freedom of movement? Can they freely contact family and friends? Can they socialize or attend religious services? We don't know

Human Trafficking

Last edited:

Forum List

Back