Trump the bully shocked that he won......lolololo

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
In side sources are reporting that Trump, the confident racist, is completely shocked that after scaring the shit out of his Nazi followers with racist rhetoric, after calling the election a sham, is completely shocked that he won...thus the rush to put together a transition team with washed up racists from his past.....ONLY IN FUCKIN AMERICA, CAN IDIOT HAND TRUMP THE GOLDEN TICKET TO THE COUNTRY'S ISSUES AND NUT FOR BRAINS IS CLUELESS ON HOW TO MOVE FORWARD....after all, Trump now has to think before he speaks and that folks is gonna take at least 4 years to master.

Tiger,in your opinion are white people racist? I just want an honest assessment. I say they aren't but my buddy say they are. We're going to use you as the tie breaker.

Not as shocked as that elitist crazy ass douche bag who blamed a 12 year old child for her own rape was shocked that she lost.

:lmao:

In side sources are reporting that Trump, the confident racist, is completely shocked that after scaring the shit out of his Nazi followers with racist rhetoric, after calling the election a sham, is completely shocked that he won...thus the rush to put together a transition team with washed up racists from his past.....ONLY IN FUCKIN AMERICA, CAN IDIOT HAND TRUMP THE GOLDEN TICKET TO THE COUNTRY'S ISSUES AND NUT FOR BRAINS IS CLUELESS ON HOW TO MOVE FORWARD....after all, Trump now has to think before he speaks and that folks is gonna take at least 4 years to master.

So, please....tell us as to how Trump is racist....be specific........

• Banned
Tiger,in your opinion are white people racist? I just want an honest assessment. I say they aren't but my buddy say they are. We're going to use you as the tie breaker.
Put it this way, all white people regardless of gender, status in life, etc....all carry the DNA of superiority over others and it doesn't matter if your liberal or conservative or independent, or green. All white people feel like they're better than everybody else...now does that make them racist? No, but it certainly label them as bias against others. The only whites that get a pass, are those stuck in white male nuts sacs, called sperm!!

Put it this way, all white people regardless of gender, status in life, etc....all carry the DNA of superiority over others and it doesn't matter if your liberal or conservative or independent, or green. All white people feel like they're better than everybody else...now does that make them racist? No, but it certainly label them as bias against others. The only whites that get a pass, are those stuck in white male nuts sacs, called sperm!!

Does all that hate and racism keep you warm at night? Seriously, you're getting tiresome spewing this crap every day

But if white people are green, are they still white?

So, please....tell us as to how Trump is racist....be specific........
First off, just about every single prominent black, including Russel Simmons, Sean Combs, black female contestants in his paegents, his hotel workers, etc...ALL HAVE CALLED TRUMP OUT AS BEING RACIST....Listen, I don't make this shit up, its on record. As for me, watching this election, watching how he treated black supporters of his team, blacks that showed up at his rallies, how he treat women, how he treats Mexicans that don't flow his way, and all the shit he's said and done....IF IT LOOKS LIKE A TRUMP, ACTS LIKE A TRUMP, THAN GOTDAMIT ITS A RACIST....END OF FUCKIN STORY!!

The only surprise is how easy your side made it for him, by backing the worst candidate in history and doubling down on your balkanizing identity politics.

Does all that hate and racism keep you warm at night? Seriously, you're getting tiresome spewing this crap every day
I challenge you to show me where I am lying about shit and be specific, else shut the fuck up and put me on ignore bitch, its not rocket science to do that.

It took the unqualified community organizing bum Hussien Obama over a month to come up with the members of his cabinet. It's only a week, so I don't see what the rush is here? They have to vet people under consideration, and that takes time, manpower, and money. This is just more concocted hype manufactured by the biased media.

Is there a white person you even know or like in your pathetic life?

So should we all just put a shotgun in our mouths and pull the trigger?

The only surprise is how easy your side made it for him, by backing the worst candidate in history and doubling down on your balkanizing identity politics.
You get no arguement from me on that...Hillary was shit to wind wrong!!

Is there a white person you even know or like in your pathetic life?
Usta be, now I hate the site of em'

I challenge you to show me where I am lying about shit and be specific, else shut the fuck up and put me on ignore bitch, its not rocket science to do that.

You need to relax or take it to the Flame Zone.

Why ignore you when you're entertainment that is free...

Forum List

Back