Trump Tells Radio Host He’s Financially Supporting Some Jan 6 Political Prisoners and Will Consider “Full Pardons” If He Runs Again and Is Re-Elected

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Great news. These patriotic political prisoners need full pardons for trying to stop the steal. I'm glad Trump will do this. They are MAGA heroes!

1662071806608.png

The most interesting thing about this is that he has been reduced to meeting with a radio host for one thing..... but a "Megyn Kelly look-alike"?

Wow.... the blob has really worked hard to be even more pathetic.

There's another reason that pile of shit should never be elected to office again.

It's getting more difficult to keep track of them all.

yeh, every time you hit a nerve by speaking the truth about... well, about anything but esp anything that concerns Trump

TDS ensues..

:bigbed:

You are not sane.
are you seriously that dense? there is even a video where an ANTIFA guy ADMITS it charlie.Not only that,one of the videos proves in spades it was ANTIFA dressed as a trump supporter trying to incite a riot. they wear their hats backwards which trump supporters do not so it was easy to spot one of them when he was banging on the window with a hammer.you hear someone yell THATS ANTIFA and it shows one of the trump supporters pulling him off the building,

what deserted island YOU been living on?:cuckoo:

Great news. These patriotic political prisoners need full pardons for trying to stop the steal. I'm glad Trump will do this. They are MAGA heroes!

Political prisoners my ass. If trump is actually giving any money, it is probably with campaign funds, in order to keep somebody quiet, he had coordinated with leading up to the attack.

you must be brand new,everybody here that knows me knows I am a trump supporter,million dollar question is are YOU? i assumed from your post of TDS you were?
yes, definitely

you must be brand new, everybody here that knows me knows I am a trump supporter

yes, definitely

you must be brand new, everybody here that knows me knows I am a trump supporter
you are pretty damn close to brand new,you are indeed a newbie the fact you just registered this past month so you cant expect many people here to know you. :auiqs.jpg: me on the other hand, i been here for over a decade so pretty much the entire boards knows me.:auiqs.jpg:

the people that are not Trump supporters obviously hate Ameirca and are paid shills for the DNC because he is the first president sense JFK not part of the corrupt two party system.

oh and you said kennedy was part of that system before on a thread that got closed and before i could say anything so here is the proof that could not have been more wrong on kennedy being part of that system.

kennedy was killed by the CIA because he was going to abolish the CIA and get rid of the fed as well,thats hardly establishment charlie.

oh and that was his father joe kennedy that got the mob in chicago to put him in office,john wasnt corrupt like his father was.LOL

a president does NOT do those things if he is part of the corrupt two party system and the establishment . and the CIA sure does not assassinate you.:auiqs.jpg: Trump was very good friends with JFK jr did you know that? He was friends with him because the military approached him to ask him to run for president after the CIA killed JFK so he would clean up the corruption going on in our government

justaschmuck9

Last edited:
are you seriously that dense? there is even a video where an ANTIFA guy ADMITS it charlie.Not only that,one of the videos proves in spades it was ANTIFA dressed as a trump supporter trying to incite a riot. they wear their hats backwards which trump supporters do not so it was easy to spot one of them when he was banging on the window with a hammer.you hear someone yell THATS ANTIFA and it shows one of the trump supporters pulling him off the building,

what deserted island YOU been living on?:cuckoo:
Do you have this video?

I suppose he can make up anything he wants to and then spew out on some "radio" hosted by someone nobody has ever heard of...

Only the usual knob gobblers are going to believe him...

Forum List

Back