Trump tells Prince Harry, Meghan Markle 'they must pay' for security amid reported move to US

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I thought they weren't going to come back to America until Trump was no longer president? Got bored of old, unconstitutional Canada already?

I guess when you're no longer a member of the Royal Family, it's tough navigating between nations that are free and those that aren't.

Trump tells Prince Harry, Meghan Markle 'they must pay' for security amid reported move to US

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1244338645198352386

I am a great friend and admirer of the Queen & the United Kingdom. It was reported that Harry and Meghan, who left the Kingdom, would reside permanently in Canada. Now they have left Canada for the U.S. however, the U.S. will not pay for their security protection. They must pay!

3:00 PM - Mar 29, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy

111K people are talking about this

I haven't seen them demand their security be paid for. I'm sure they've paid it on their own since leaving the UK.

I thought they weren't going to come back to America until Trump was no longer president? Got bored of old, unconstitutional Canada already?

I guess when you're no longer a member of the Royal Family, it's tough navigating between nations that are free and those that aren't.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

I am a great friend and admirer of the Queen & the United Kingdom. It was reported that Harry and Meghan, who left the Kingdom, would reside permanently in Canada. Now they have left Canada for the U.S. however, the U.S. will not pay for their security protection. They must pay!

? What does he mean "pay for security?" Is Canada paying the Secret Service to protect them? The US doesn't provide security for anyone except politicians.

Unless he means they can't call the police. I think LA might have something to say about that.

Don't overlook the possibility of Harry being The Democrat 2020 candidate! After all that citizenship crap was discredited when they nominated their (once) New Messiah! So what's the problem over mere age? Of course there would be the need for suicide watch if Hillary got wind of any such move.....

I love President Trump! :clap2:

And he loves you too
1585524369363.png

I'm guessing they have been paying for their own security for a bit now, and Trump telling them they have to pay is kinda like him telling GM that they have to partner up with a ventilator maker because he's got the power to make them do that. Only problem is, he told them to get partnered up the day AFTER they had already announced what they were doing.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
I'm guessing they have been paying for their own security for a bit now, and Trump telling them they have to pay is kinda like him telling GM that they have to partner up with a ventilator maker because he's got the power to make them do that. Only problem is, he told them to get partnered up the day AFTER they had already announced what they were doing.

Your mind has become TDS mush.

True story.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

What she is about to do to Harry, will show why a person should never marry someone that help spread lies, like calling Pres.Trump a racist. He is a grown man. He should know that if anyone shows signs of wickedness is no good. Once she comes back to this country. She is going to leave him for someone else that has a more bigger and better package, She isn't the settling down type. The only reason why she married Harry. To show her friends and family back at home. That she has done what most of them couldn't. She is a spoil brat that wants everything from everyone, a gold-digger.

1585527896915.png

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Well, he could ask his Grandmother. After all, she is one of the richest women in the world.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Hell not only that we should charge the asshole admission. The free ride is over asshole, we're not as dumb as the British folks who keep hanging on to hang on.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

? What does he mean "pay for security?" Is Canada paying the Secret Service to protect them? The US doesn't provide security for anyone except politicians.

Unless he means they can't call the police. I think LA might have something to say about that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back