Trump Tells New York To Drop State Lawsuits Against Him

March 31, 2020: The House will grill the shit out of Barr.

Most of the liberal loons in the House are so stupid they can't poor piss out of a boot...

Once again, you have nothing so you throw out insults. They were smart enough to nail Trump's ass to the wall in front of the whole nation. You think that people who are at home, working two jobs to make ends meet wants this nasty, vindictive, asshole in the White House using the Justice Department to investigate anyone who says something critical of Trump or his policies.

These are police state tactics. Lisa Page has been publically mocked, humiliated, her affair exposed, and she lost her career. Why? She didn't want Trump to be President. That's her crime.

At a campaign rally, Trump read her texts to her boyfriend to the audience and mocked her. What kind of person destroys the life of another human being over whom he had power, and then uses her as the butt of jokes.

This is not only illegal (Page has sued), but it shows you the character of the President. Why would any decent human being ever vote for him?

They were smart enough to nail Trump's ass to the wall in front of the whole nation.

:auiqs.jpg:

Lisa Page has been publically mocked, humiliated, her affair exposed, and she lost her career.

:206:

This is not only illegal (Page has sued)

Do you think she is getting a virgin? When you are a billionaire you get sued for waking up in the morning...

Why don't you go follow your boy toy Trudeau around for shits and giggles...

President Donald Trump demanded Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D-N.Y.) drop all New York State lawsuits against him prior to a meeting between the two on Thursday to discuss the suspension of travel programs that would benefit immigrants, along with other New Yorkers.

“He must understand that National Security far exceeds politics,” Trump said a week after the Department of Homeland Security announced it was suspending New York residents from participating in Trusted Traveler Programs such as Global Entry that make it easier to return to the U.S. from foreign trips. The move was in response to New York passing the “Green Light Law,” which allows undocumented immigrants to obtain drivers licenses and participate in the TTP.

Trump implied that the suspension could be lifted with a quid-pro-quo:

“New York must stop all of its unnecessary lawsuits & harassment, start cleaning itself up, and lower taxes,” he tweeted.

More: Trump Tells Gov. Cuomo To Drop New York State Lawsuits Against Him

Drop lawsuits? Another abuse of Power! Trump* asking for another quid pro quo. What do you think?

The whining orange whore in the Oval Office thinks that he is a king, crowned by the banana-republicans in the Senate who love their anti-American reality TV star and have no respect for the USA. The banana-republicans owe the American People a huge apology.

The orange whore doesn't like to be sued. Who cares? Sue the pants off of him for all of his criminal acts. He's taken his pants off so many times that he shouldn't miss them too much anyway. He needs to be in prison.

President Donald Trump demanded Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D-N.Y.) drop all New York State lawsuits against him prior to a meeting between the two on Thursday to discuss the suspension of travel programs that would benefit immigrants, along with other New Yorkers.

“He must understand that National Security far exceeds politics,” Trump said a week after the Department of Homeland Security announced it was suspending New York residents from participating in Trusted Traveler Programs such as Global Entry that make it easier to return to the U.S. from foreign trips. The move was in response to New York passing the “Green Light Law,” which allows undocumented immigrants to obtain drivers licenses and participate in the TTP.

“New York must stop all of its unnecessary lawsuits & harassment, start cleaning itself up, and lower taxes,” he tweeted.

Drop lawsuits? Another abuse of Power! Trump* asking for another quid pro quo. What do you think?
^^^
Fake news.

Trump is strong arming New York State again for personal gain

He always goes back to the well

March 31, 2020: The House will grill the shit out of Barr.

Most of the liberal loons in the House are so stupid they can't poor piss out of a boot...

Well, they managed to impeach Adolf Trump*.

Say Tonto, I have to ask, is this you dude?

No, it isn't me. Welcome to permanent ignore. Bye...

I'm just messing with Tonto.

I have respect for Indians, same as every one else unless they lose it. Leader of our "gang" was Indian, a very cool cat. He bullied the bullies, and pretty much hated anyone who was even supposed to be a tough guy. Pretty good boxer, his older brother even better. We worked over the "jocks" regularly in pick-up games, football & basketball. Not a one of us played High School ball. Shame we were "misfits" I suppose, I know one who can still sling a football 1/100 million fuckers. Just school shit :10:.

Quite a few Indians here growing up. A lot of the Indian kids lived in the Children's home. Shame, but it happened. A very few Latino & black, no Asian. The two Latino I remember were good friends. First black dude I met was 5th grade, funniest kid I'd ever met. First black girl was 6th grade, funniest girl I'd ever met. Color means nothing to me. Taking over our culture with over-population does. Today this town is about 20% Latino. What's next, 80%? Then what?

PROGS sing man-caused global warming as they open borders to over-populate the USA & world using up and poisoning resources. How's that working out for Ca.?

Now we're a blue state too. The Ca. left has taken over Las Vegas. With luck we'll wise up some and go red again. If we don't, 15-20 years we're Ca. all over again. The exodus spreads and the middle-class becomes a thing of the past. Funny how the mega-wealthy are primarily PROGS huh?

What are PROGS right about?

Last edited:
Trump thinks governors are mini-dictators. Like himself.

You and your other bitter, hateful Leftist friends should put on your black masks and beat up those of us you despise so much. I have no more time for reading your vapid bitterness, nor that of your fellow hater, dragonNoLady. To my Ignore List you both go.

"Go from the presence of a foolish man." - Holy Bible

"A lion does not turn around when a small dog barks." - Nigerian Proverb

I think it's another quid pro quo - Straight up in broad daylight.

Obviously Susan "I'll Have to Think About it" Collins was wrong. Not only didn't he learn his lesson, he clearly now considers himself a king.

Thanks Republicans and F U TRUMP ... and the horse you rode in on!

Trump accused of another quid pro quo, this time with New York

Btw, Letitia is Dotard's worst nightmare :)

New York Attorney General Letitia James (D) on Thursday denounced President Trump after he suggested that the state and Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) need to stop filing lawsuits against him in order for its residents to be able to enroll in Global Entry and other Trusted Traveler Programs (TTPs).

"When you stop violating the rights and liberties of all New Yorkers, we will stand down," James said on Twitter.

"[By the way], I file the lawsuits, not the Governor," she added.

The lying Sack of Crap 45 thinks he above the law. He is shit in his pants scared of being arrested the day he leaves office.

Doesnt Trump know the AG files the lawsuits, not Cuomo?

He probably doesn't know or care. He just wants Governor Cuomo to overrule New York Attorney General Letitia James - who is a very smart lady.

200113-james-fare-evasion-crackdown.jpg

She's a Coon, which puts her one step above a Sioux.

Cuomo will have no choice but to overrule her. They are denying Homeland Security the files which
could harbor a terrorist. They are not going to give a terrorist a ride on an American Airliner without
vetting him.

NY will lose the final lawsuit in the case so I don't understand why they are evn bothering with any of them

And you're a racist - So there is that. :rolleyes:

The whining orange whore in the Oval Office thinks that he is a king, crowned by the banana-republicans in the Senate who love their anti-American reality TV star and have no respect for the USA. The banana-republicans owe the American People a huge apology.

The orange whore doesn't like to be sued. Who cares? Sue the pants off of him for all of his criminal acts. He's taken his pants off so many times that he shouldn't miss them too much anyway. He needs to be in prison.

It Dems show up BIGLY this November - This will be the Orange Mob Boss by the end of next year. ;)

2rj8xd.jpg

Doesnt Trump know the AG files the lawsuits, not Cuomo?

He probably doesn't know or care. He just wants Governor Cuomo to overrule New York Attorney General Letitia James - who is a very smart lady.

200113-james-fare-evasion-crackdown.jpg

She's a useless asshole.

Forum List

Back